[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now it's pretty much over, what did you guys think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Jim Gordon.jpg (225 KB, 1173x879) Image search: [Google]
Jim Gordon.jpg
225 KB, 1173x879
So now it's pretty much over, what did you guys think of Jim Gordon as Batman?
>>
Goofy premise aside it's entirely forgettable to be honest.
>>
>>81224501
i liked it. The stories though were forgettable.
>>
I liked it, Gordon needed some action. Lack of facial hair is a sin, however. That Bloom villain though, LAME.
>>
The ugliest Gordon in his decades of existence.
>>
It was a pretty sweet idea, and I enjoyed it knowing that it was only for a few issues.
Mr Bloom was rad balls, and I loved the Justice League issues

Kinda sucked that the whole run was dogged with people bitching about it as if it was a permanent thing
>>
>>81224501
>Batman smoking
>even the robot is smoking
>>
>>81225009
>>81224997
Bloom was one dimensional, like all of Snyder's villains.
>>
It was better than it should have been, better once he left the mechsuit too. I preferred Detctive Comics with Gordon-Bats to Batman.
>>
>>81224501
Every story he was in is forgettable
>>
>>81224501
Terrible. And no, admitting that in the story doesn't retroactively make the bloated arc good.
>>
>>81224501

I love the costume, the stripped down minimalist Batman, I love the idea of the Bat-mech.

But Gordon as Batman? A young mohawked Jim Gordon? Just too surreal for me.
>>
Pretty much this >>81224966

JimBats felt neither like Batman nor like Jim Gordon and coupled with stories of mediocrity there's nothing to remember about it
>>
>>81224501
This looks extremely gay
>>
>>81225611

What about is strikes you as homosexual?
>>
>>81225617
I guess it's something about his skinny body type, the skin tight suit obviously, the way the cigarette is in his mouth, looks more like he's dancing than anything else, the mostly pink background... The whole thing just sends a very homosexual vibe
>>
>>81224501
>acts like a bitch to everyone, even Batman's allies
>always gets fucked up
>first major villain and he couldn't even beat him by himself

Kind of weak.
>>
>>81224501
It was a good excuse for Capullo to draw more mechs and very little else
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.