[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddybats vs Superdaddy who's the best father ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: batman and robin3.jpg (91 KB, 600x922) Image search: [Google]
batman and robin3.jpg
91 KB, 600x922
Daddybats vs Superdaddy who's the best father ?
>>
File: siptvsirwlv16h7rwcri.png (1 MB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
siptvsirwlv16h7rwcri.png
1 MB, 800x798
>>
Superman.
>>
Scott Snyder's Batman origin no longer matches the character. ... Batman as a kind of a sadistic asshole. His son 11-year-old Damian .. If a Dad is telling you, that you are not good enough for him, that is scary.!
>>
Hopefully we'll get good/great stories with the "super sons." I want to see the Lane-Kent family, how Jon will be dealing with his heritage/powers, and his interactions with Damian. ^_^
>>
No parent is perfect.
>>
>>81223546
mean a good one, not a perfect one, is hard to kow ,,
>>
>>81223546
Batman is a great father in my opinion.He gathered those kids who didnt have a snowmans chance in hell and gave them a purpose to live.He taught them,he raised them he LOVED them
>>
Super daddy.
>>
>>81223546
Snyder’s Bruce is a bag full shit.he does not love his son.
Superdaddy is the best :)
>>
>>81223652
It would take a deliberate effort to make that book not be at least somewhat enjoyable
>>
>>81224013
The Rebirth Superbooks books seem like they will be overall enjoyable to me so I am looking forward to reading them. Though i'm sure like anything else the quality will vary depending on the title. But hey, something to look forward to this June.
>>
>>81224051
I am really excited for this. For the first time in my life I'll be picking up a Superman comic.
>>
>all this samefagging
>>
>>81223554

Pre-Flashpoint Clark makes nu52 Clark look like such a cuck.
>>
>>81224598
this!
>>
>>81224598

How so? Is it because nu52 Clark's Lois is a bitch?
>>
>>81223546
Bruce has had 2 son's murdered, and one outed as a skintight spandex wearing vigilante, they probably warn orphans to avoid him in the slums of Gotham.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.