[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: communion.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
communion.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
Who is this?
>>
>>81223226
Faceless Void, what have they done to you?
>>
>>81223234
made him grimdark
>>
File: n_XxqDMgsHK-sE-QBBEvfGsamrg.jpg (20 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
n_XxqDMgsHK-sE-QBBEvfGsamrg.jpg
20 KB, 500x449
>>
>>81223226
People say Yuga Kahn or Steppenwolf. Unconfirmed for the time being.

I personally don't see it being Yuga Kahn. Darkseid would have had to wrest his empire from Yuga and Heggra to accomplish anything, and I would find it hard to believe that Yuga would be out evangelizing for his usurper son.

On the other hand, Steppenwolf is part of Darkseid's regime, even if begrudging. He would be out recruiting for his nephew, or at least trying to rope in new worlds to subjugate.
>>
Knowing Zack Snyder its probably Big Barda or something.
>>
>>81223303
Knowing Snyder he'd probably cast a literal anorexic to play Barda
>>
hillary c?
>>
>>81223363
A 5'3" anorexic
>>
>>81223287
My initial assumption was Steppenwolf. Something close to his recent depiction.

But i think it probably was Yuga Kahn because I don't think he was communicating with anyone. I believe thats a follow up to the scene where he gets into the ship the first time and tells the computer to teach him everything.
So what you are seeing is that kryptonian gray dot hologram technology showing him data from the ship.

And if it was him learning about apokilips it might be that the ships data doesn't have info on darkseid but his father. Cos i cant figure why it'd be displaying an image of one of darkseids generals.
>>
>>81223226
Scrappy Doo
>>
>>81223226
why did it fade though? Was it just a hologram thing?
>>
>>81223450
> I don't think he was communicating with anyone

If you listen carefully you can hear an alien voice saying "Lex Luthor" while the team enters the ship. Lex's definitely communicating with Steppenwolf.
>>
File: scrappy-doo-be.jpg (24 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
scrappy-doo-be.jpg
24 KB, 312x312
>>
I can't believe no one has figured out that Lex was possessed by Glorious Godfrey the whole movie. This clip kinda justifies nutty Luthor, but hoooly shit does the movie still suck and furthers my belief that DC has no clue how to handle the New Gods.
>>
>>81225178
>the whole movie
In no way.
In fact you'd have to be a retard to think that
>>
>>81223516
Yes.
>>
You can hear a voice say "Lex Luthor" at the beginning. I think he is actually communicating rather than accessing archives here. Thoughts?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.