[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce Timm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2877351-bruce_timm.jpg (11 KB, 414x640) Image search: [Google]
2877351-bruce_timm.jpg
11 KB, 414x640
Why won't WB do the right thing and make him the Kevin Feige of DC?
>>
I don't think that's a job Bruce Timm actually wants.
>>
>>81221655
You're probably right, but great men don't choose to be great, they have greatness thrust upon them.
>>
Movie fags fuck off. As if he'd even want that.
>>
>>81221514
he looks a lot like Adam Savage
>>
>>81221688
Did you get that in a fortune cookie?
>>
>>81221696
>a tripfag telling anyone to fuck off
>Rooney at that
>>
>>81221688
I know you probably thought that sounded deep but all it really sounded like to me was "WB should kidnap and enslave Bruce Timm."
>>
>>81221514
Because he has no relevant experience.

Prior to the MCU, Feige had worked in various producer roles and as production manager on Spider-Man under the legendary Laura Ziskin. This took in 13 movies and every studio that made Marvel movies prior to Marvel itself. He started out working for Lauren Shuler Donner (Free Willy, You've Got Mail, X-Men) as an assistant. He knew studios inside and out and in particular knew Marvel's works on the big screen intimately - knew what worked and what didn't.

Bruce Timm's resume is more limited. He's worked on a lot of superhero stuff - not just as designer and artistic director but as writer, producer and even actor. But that's not the same as being able to handle the pressure and the budget of a live-action, big-screen adaptation. Being good at dealing with animation isn't the same as working on set - it's not as simple as staying up late redoing the storyboards or even hanging around at the recording session because you've kept your SAG membership up to date and you can fill in for a couple of additional voices to add variety and keep costs down. It's a much different and equally complex set of skills and he just doesn't have them - and I would guess he understands that.
>>
>>81221688
That's actually not even a little bit true.
>>
>>81221514

He's not jewish.
>>
That would be sweet, everytime snyder comes up with an autistic idea timm would bitch slap him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.