[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a superhero show made you laugh this hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: supergirl.118.hdtv-lol.webm (2 MB, 1283x720) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.118.hdtv-lol.webm
2 MB, 1283x720
When was the last time a superhero show made you laugh this hard?
>>
File: supergirl.118.hdtv-lol2.webm (3 MB, 1283x720) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.118.hdtv-lol2.webm
3 MB, 1283x720
Also
>>
The Flash episode of Smallville.
>>
>>81220099
Fuck you. I loved that scene. Pure comic book cheesy hero money shot.
>>
>>81220099
Can anyone make a gif loop of just supergirl and flash?
>>
File: Those were for charity Clark.webm (1 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
Those were for charity Clark.webm
1 MB, 640x352
>>81220431
>>
>>81220099
>"I fought a guy like that, we called him Blackout!"
>Looks at Jimmy
>Becomes uncomfortable
Dear god my sides
>>
>>81220099
>>81220427
It really is noticable how much more the staff of The Flash care about the show
>>
So I watched Supergirl just because I saw that The Flash was going to be on it

and from what I could gather, the big black guy is Jimmy Olsen? What?

I mean aside from the fact that he looks absolutely nothing like Jimmy, why does he call himself James? And why does he act NOTHING like Jimmy?

The white guy who was banging the banshee chick (I don't remember his name) seemed a lot more like Jimmy, both in terms of looks and attitude/character, so why didn't they just make him Jimmy and make the shoehorned love interest an original character? Or one of the dozens of established black characters in DC? The actors don't even have any chemistry, I don't get it. Flash and Supergirl seemed like they could've been a thing, that seemed like a lot of natural chemistry there, but Jimmy and Supergirl put on their "I AM ACTING" faces whenever they speak to each other and it just feels awful
>>
>>81220553
Clark looks so in love
>>
>>81223318
They went with a different take on jimmy. which kind of annoyed me until i just figured it was a slightly older more seasoned jimmy who dropped the nickname and got a little more self confidence.

It also helped that it was a step up from the snyder jimmy olsen what with him not having a fucking gunshot wound in his head
>>
>>81220099
>>81220427
jfc these look so bad
>>
>>81220099
this looks like shit but honestly...its far from the worst effects on supergirl.

I mean it isn't even close to the worst effects work ive seen in this show.
>>
>>81220427
How is the CGI worse on CBS than it is on The CW?

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!?
>>
>>81220099
Who watches these garbage tv shows
don't kid yourself /co/ stop pretending you enjoy this
>>
I think Flash should do a crossover with Agents of Shield just to completely fuck with everyone
>>
Is there a download for the episode? Is it any good?
>>
>>81220477
It's a company war thread, anon.
>>
>>81225325
These people have to use every possible excuse to post about live-action capeshit.
>>
>>81225222
Their budget goes to paying Cat Grant and filming in LA.
>>
>>81225358
Yes, and no.

It's mediocre until the end, when it's just gets horrendously cringeworthy.

Barry is the ONLY good thing about the episode.
>>
>>81220099
Jessica Jones.
>Jessica drinking
>Jessica having a hangover
>the annoying neighbours being annoying
>the junkie neighbor being a junkie
>Killgrave being the baddie in the shadows
>Luke Cage being very disquietingly erotic
>JJ's irritating friend being irritating
>Carrie Ann Moss making butchy dyke faces
>rinse and repeat
Every time.
>>
>>81220099
>>81220427
Shrek did it ten times better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BAaJRmzRuq8
>>
There are people on /co/ who legitimately like this show. I watch it every once in a while to mock it and play a drinking game with my friends.
>>
>>81225811
>Friends
OK.
>>
>>81225852
>Projection
OK.
>>
>>81220099
>>81220099
I've just started super girl; 3 episodes in. I've not entirely made up my mind on it, but I don't completely hate it. It's a kind of good bad, so far. I don't know, maybe I want to like it because I think, Mellisa Benoist is a cutey.
>>
>>81225898
Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.