[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT CANDY BUBBLEGUM AND TAFFY SKIP TO THE SWEET SHOP WITH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mc pee pants.jpg (59 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
mc pee pants.jpg
59 KB, 356x356
I WANT CANDY
BUBBLEGUM AND TAFFY
SKIP TO THE SWEET SHOP
WITH MY SWEETHEART SANDY
>>
>>81218493
There will never be a greater rap artist to exist. RIP MC Pee Pants, no one before you or after will ever replace you.
>>
>>81218535
except his reincarnations of course
>>
>>81218682
SHUT UP, THEY DON'T EXIST.
>>
I just saw MC Chris at the cubby bear last week.
Longtime fan and supporter.
>>
>>81218535
YES! THAT IS CORRECT
>>
>>81218493
Got my pennies saved so I'm her sugar daddy
I'm her Hume Cronyn and she's my Jessica Tandy, I want candy!
>>
SIX ONE TWO WHARF AVENUE
>>
>>81218704
I was bummed that I had to miss him in Omaha last week. He always puts on a great show. Though to be honest when I saw him last he was with Tribe One and Dr.Awkward who stole the show. I do love mc though.
>>
WE LISTEN TO DEATH METAL HERE!
>>
I DON'T ADVOCATE DEMONS
>>
Nerd girl i dont deserve you
I dont get the references you refer to
I love your lip smackers and your lack of perfume
I hope to get you home by curfew
WORD UP!
>>
Fuck Spiders. Gtfo.
>>
>>81218914
Any kind will do. Don't care if it's nutritious or FDA approved.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.