[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kate old enough yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hawkguys.png (133 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
hawkguys.png
133 KB, 500x444
Is Kate old enough yet?
>>
>>81213424
She's 18 but she's a white girl so that means she may as well be a toddler in the eyes of Americans.
>>
>>81213424
how bad is current hawkguy? I fucking hate Kate so tell me.
>>
>>81213424
Old enough to be a pain in the ass? Wasn't she always that way?
>>
>>81213947
is kate the main of the title? wheres clint?
>>
>>81214046
I don't know about the current one, but I think you get the two hawkdudess, but since Franction and the first run of lemire they keep trying to make Kate the main part of the book and I don't like her at all.
>>
>>81214156
>they keep trying to make Kate the main part of the book
should've fucking known.
>>
The book is actually getting cancelled and Kate will get a solo, so yeah Marvel just doesn't care about Hawkguy
>>
>>81213947
The catch is it's hawkeye and her sidekick hawkguy. This is literally on the recap page.
>>
>>81214540
>The book is actually getting cancelled and Kate will get a solo
what? source?
>>
>>81214592
Sales are poor right now it seems and it wasn't solicited for June, Brevoort said they want to make a Kate Bishop book soon at C2E2 or whatever the convention is called.
>>
>>81214592
"There's been a lot of talk about giving her a solo book, possibly too much talk some days of the week. There are people at Marvel interested in doing that and it's a question of 'when' rather than 'if,' and I'm not giving it an absolute, but I guess that by this time next year if you haven't seen a ['Kate Bishop'] book you will have seen an announcement."
>>
>>81214632
>>81214676
well, I hope Kate gets canceled after 3 issues.
>>
>>81213424
old enough to get the dick from America Chavez?
yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.