[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite episode of King of the Hill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What's your favorite episode of King of the Hill?
>>
the career week one. where bobby gets a job vacuuming up poo.
>>
>>81213362
The part where Dale is talking to Joseph, he's hiding in a bush, and all you can see is the smoke from his cigarette coming up from the bush.
>>
I like the one where they go to Japan and Hank has to call on the 'Power of Propane: A Clean Burning Hell' to defeat his Japanese half-brother on top of Tokyo Tower.
>>
>>81213289
the one where Hank blows up the Mega Lo Mart
>>
>>81213289
The one where Bobby becomes Bucks caddie and they hangout alot.
>>
>>81213289
The one where Hank uses with BTU stick to defeat the evil Queen Thatherton with the power of friendship.
>>
There are so many good ones
But the best one is the son also roses.

They say the tom petty episodes are bad but i love how real nice lucky truly is.
>>
King of the Hill Crystal was a mistake
>>
The one where Dale tries to steal back his kidney after realizing it's going to a kid and not a NASCAR driver.
>>
>>81213289
fuck off back to >>>/a/
>>
>>81213289
The one where Dale stays up for presumably weeks straight going crazy before Bill calls the police on him for shooting up a local college.
>>
The one where Peggy kills a guy.
>>
>>81218942
>>81220027
>Not watching Kill La Hill
>>
File: 1458578752736.jpg (86 KB, 811x768) Image search: [Google]
1458578752736.jpg
86 KB, 811x768
>>81213289
The one where Hank learns the propaio-ken x4 attack to defeat Big Willy Lane and save Spooner st.
>>
Hank as the pimp has to be hands down the funniest KOTH episode.
>>
KoTH has so many great episodes. Whenever I go through one of these threads and read other people's answers I always think, "Yeah, that was a great one."

Megalodale is my favorite because the Chuck Mangoine reveal is one of the best moments of the show
>>81218714
that one is good, too
>>81220963
you may be right about that one
>>
The one where Hank unwittingly distributes crack to the ghetto at the behest of the Bush administration.
>>
>>81213289
I'm on season 3 right now.
I really liked the Halloween episode, the fishing with crack episode, the one where Bobby becomes a fat cloth model and the focus group one (probably, my favorite so far).

What am I in for after season 3?
>>
I am the MACK DADDY of Arlen.
>>
The one where Dale doesn't get elected as president of the Gun Club so the guys send him on a fake pity-mission, and Dale just fucks everything up SO bad.
>>
>>81221990
It's most people's favorite season overall. The consensus is that 2-4 and really the Golden Years and quality starts to slowly dip until Judge leaves after season six. Then until the rest of the show it starts to slowly go further and further downhill often ignoring entire character arcs that have happened in the past and writing the entire cast completely out of character. Still funny sometimes even in the last season.
>>
>>81220859

Im only halfway through Iron Blooded Texans
>>
>luanne will never give you a hand job with one hand and with the other do manger babies impressions

>enjoying the hand shandy guv'nor what wot wot?
>>
>>81218827
People blame Lucky for making Luanne retarded but she was retarded like 2 seasons before Lucky was introduced
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.