[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does anyone even care at this point? I mean I can understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: archer-season-7-release-date.jpg (28 KB, 765x396) Image search: [Google]
archer-season-7-release-date.jpg
28 KB, 765x396
So does anyone even care at this point? I mean I can understand after the travesty called season 5&6 but I didn't even know S7 is coming our in 3 days. Haven't even seen a thread these past few months.
>>
I have never really found Archer FUNNY.

It's a lot of screaming and most of the characters are unlikable in a way that makes the show pretty unenjoyable. Also Pam is completely unfunny in literally every respect.
>>
>>81211172

trailer?
>>
>>81211172
I enjoyed season 6.

>>81211748
Yeah, I hate the over-reliance on screaming, it's the weakest running joke (along with Lana's NOOOOOOOPE).
>>
>>81211172
But season 6 was great though
>>
>>81212210

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LhaEowME4T0

Well one of its trailers. Looks good, but I said that about S5&6. S5 was painfully mediocre with a hand full of good episodes and the rest were awful. S6 was better than 5, but not by much. Not memorable IMO.
>>
Are they still trying to make them be anything but spies because of the whole Isis name?
>>
>>81211172
oh hey thanks, i'll write that down
>>
>>81212440
Please tell me this isn't seriously the route they're going.
>>
Ever since I found that Lana's VA is that cringtastic lady from Ubisoft I've been put off

LIVING MEME
>>
File: 1326163085877.gif (389 KB, 140x132) Image search: [Google]
1326163085877.gif
389 KB, 140x132
>>81211172
The characters are just tired now. There isn't much for them to grow and they've long past lovable dicks and are now just dicks.
They should really just do another show, but FX wants that money.
Finish frisky dingo, you fucks
>>
>>81212440

Huh. might be cool. Honestly though I think we kind of ran our course when he became a dad.

Ill probably still watch because of my massive H Jon Bonner
>>
This show is literally Spongebob.

Characters never change, put them in situations, the episode writes itself.

Archer will always fuck up some part of the mission, but will fix it accidentely. Lana will always yell and lecture. Mallory being cheap and unforgiving. Kreiger makes an awkward invention. etc
>>
>>81215926
The fuck are you talking about? What's wrong with Aisha Tyler?
>>
I still like the show, just no point in making a tread untill we have something to talk about. we're not SU for christ sake.

i'm gonna pour myself a nice drink when season 7 starts.
>>
>>81211172
I stopped watching after season 4
>>
>>81211172
is this just gonna be vice again
fuck im getting tired of this
>>
>>81217255
This. The show isn't great or amazing and it's not as good as it used to be but fuck you I love it and will continue to watch it until it ends.
>>
>>81216195
Frisky Dingo was better then Archer and Sealab but it's over. Accept it had a perfect two season run and be thankful it didn't survive to be run into the ground like archer.
>>
>>81216343

E3 shenanigans
>>
File: tumblr_nme2i5L3fT1usnbt3o1_1280.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nme2i5L3fT1usnbt3o1_1280.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
you know from what they are saying from some of the previews, i'm more interested than i was before, id like to see where this season goes
http://gazette.com/the-archer-season-7-preview-spoiler-free/article/1572920
>>
>>81217816
EVERYBODY is cringey at e3 but they get paid dickloads
>>
>>81217820
- Season seven starts of with the apparent murder of a major “Archer” character. A serious tone is an unusual way to start the season but it’ll certainly get your attention.

Who's it gonna be and why are they gonna be okay at the end anyways
>>
>>81217820
>Season seven starts of with the apparent murder of a major “Archer” character. A serious tone is an unusual way to start the season but it’ll certainly get your attention.

So its obvious that its gonna be kreiger and they are just gonna get the original or a clone to replace him
>>
>>81217820
>someone dies
>its 80's
>3 minute fake voicemail
>phrasing

this is going to be shit
>>
>>81216343
Girlboner. I lost track of how many times she said that at E3.
>>
>>81218224
>>3 minute fake voicemail

you know if I saw it as a surprise I think I might enjoy it, but now that I know it's coming..
>>
I don't know why people dump on Archer Vice. I thought it was quite good. Perhaps people should re-read their history on the Viet Nam war, and the Iran-Contra scandal to understand why. I thought last season was quite good, but perhaps the weakest of all of them so far. Vision Quest is perhaps the WORST Archer episode ever of ANY season. As far as main characters being killed off, I'm putting my money on Woodhouse since George Coe passed away last summer, and the writers will need to explain why he's not in the picture, anymore. I'm looking forward to the new season myself. (And don't lie, you plebs. ALL of you would've banged coked out Poovey if given half the chance, and you fucking know it!)
>>
>>81212440
Either this is going to be the funnest season, the funniest season, or a combination of both
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.