[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao what's Lex and Steppenwolf doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: steppenfurfag.jpg (24 KB, 600x251) Image search: [Google]
steppenfurfag.jpg
24 KB, 600x251
lmao what's Lex and Steppenwolf doing?
>>
looks like he's downloading a motherbox?
>>
>>81207896
Chilling out in what looks like a septic tank.
>>
File: yuga my nigga.png (836 KB, 912x952) Image search: [Google]
yuga my nigga.png
836 KB, 912x952
>>81207896
>mfw people think that's steppenwolf and not glorious yuga khan
>>
Knowing snyder, that's probably darkseid.
>>
That's a red Lantern
>>
>>81207896
Going on a magic carpet ride
>>
>>81208570
do you not see the motherboxes you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>81208677
look at the chest.

It's the red Lantern symbol

He's watching recorded videos of a Red Lantern getting vaporized by 3 motherboxes
>>
>>81208466
isn't he dead by the time darkseid is around
>>
File: umm.png (2 MB, 1112x1196) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
2 MB, 1112x1196
>>81208777
eh, i took it into photoshop. not seein it
>>
>>81208777
>red Lantern
>no red on him

Zach isn't that stupid. At least I hope
>>
>>81208570
>>81208777
Not seeing it.
>>
>>81208777
also it's not recorded, he says 'lex luthor' at :05, it's a live connection
>>
well somebody post the link
>>
You see, this shit makes me kinda see what Zack was going for.
Like, this is some demonic ass shit.
He was clearly going for a surreal almost Lovecraftian mix of aliens and religion.

It could have been interesting.
But it was watered down to the point where instead of being an interesting view to being just unsubtle symbolism.

Like he should have gone all the way.
Do some Event Horizon type shit.
>>
>>81209437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
there u go buddy
>>
>>81209518
Doubt they can go full event horizon with it, but there's still a lot of room for build up.

I prefer how they're hyping darkseid to how marvel hypes thanos so far at least.
>>
>>81210978
This absolutely.

For as shitty as BvS was, I came out of it feeling more frightened of Darkseid than I've ever been frightened of Thanos. Marvel has not been able to make me intimidated by him at all.
>>
>>81207896
>new gods are genetic ayy lmaos
Fuck.
>>
>>81211076
It helps a lot that Darkseid has a lot more iconic structure directly associated with him and under his control, parademons, apokolips, his generals, even the omega symbol can all be used to foreshadow him by proxy and are intimidating in their own right.

Thanos just kind of has Thanos for the most part.
>>
I dont know, its certainly a more monstrous interpretation of Stepphenwolf or Yuga Khan than Im used to.
>>
>>81211514
If it really is someone from Apokalypse, I'd love to see the final Darkseid design.
Well, if the next movies ever follow this type of theme
>>
>>81211514

The parademons were literally just skinnier parademons with reverse joints and buggier looking wings

The designs for the New Gods might be, well, interesting
>>
>>81207896
Your mom
>>
>>81212083
>>81212181
The idea of Granny Goodness frightens me....would this even work for the Furies?
>>
>reddit knew it was Yuga Khan
step your game up /co/
>>
Eh, I don't like how monstrous it looks. One of my favorite things about Darkseid and Apokolips is how many of his followers simply look human. Just a step away from what we could be if we submitted to the will of Darkseid.
>>
>>81213745
I say Godfrey

>>81214223
I could get behind it if we get insanely angelic Lightray and Orion
>>
>>81213745
>>81208466
>>
>>81214293
>I could get behind it if we get insanely angelic Lightray and Orion
>Orion as Michael with a flaming sword.
I can dig it
>>
>>81211355
Thanks really only has the Infinity Gauntlet in terms of icons
>>
>>81207896
Where is that scene from? I don't remember seeing it and I waited after the credits were finished.
>>
>>81215906

It's one of the cut scenes

Because they're idiots
>>
>>81215906
Deleted scene they released today.
>>
>>81209123
Yes, and what you're seeing in that video is Yuga Khan being trapped in the source.

Just like that time the ship showed Clark the history of Kripton.
>>
>>81211131
>generic
>Literally a pretty good rendering of Yuga Khan's helmet.

Pleb.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.