[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's superior returning as his own ongoing... I keep saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Dead_No_More_Combined.jpg (1 MB, 1562x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dead_No_More_Combined.jpg
1 MB, 1562x1200
It's superior returning as his own ongoing... I keep saying it no one believes me
>>
I have thought this since day one and i think it will be great, i liked Spock but i'm also glad Peter's back. Their interaction should be interesting considering Parker Industries is really Spock's legacy.
>>
I'm surprised slott hasn't teased at it more
>>
>>81205406
NOW GIVE KANE BACK!
>>
Awesome, I mean his consciousness is in that automaton right now right?

Love the superior suit so that is awesome
>>
We all knew Doc would be coming back, but this in no way proves it's Superior Spider-Man. It could just be "Doc Ock is back!"
>>
>>>81206146
Kaine will be back too
>>
So excited for best Spider to return.

Is ASM still zodiac bullshit?
>>
>>81206146
He is back, he went to the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon universe after Spider-Verse.
>>
>>81206573
Unless I missed an issue, the next issue is the last one with Spidey vs. Scorpio. After that is the Regent arc.
>>
>>81206573

Slott?
>>
>>81207581
Why would slott call something he's writing bullshit, the guy is too egotistic to do that
>>
>no Ben Reilly

Bullshit
>>
>Implying it won't be Uncle Ben.
>>
>>81206438
I have the feeling that, going by that, it's going to be a bunch of dead characters coming back temporarily leading to at least Doc Ock staying and maybe one or two others. I'd say Ben Reilly and, oh I don't know, Captain Stacy.

I'm guessing Ock will still continue trying to play the hero but he'll be taking the "menace" role this time while being an insufferable douchebag.
>>
>>81207399
>Zodiac
>Regent
Glad I can continue avoiding this book until I read the Dead No More storytimes.
>>
>>81208563
Ben's too big of a character not to be included in this and I'm guessing his return in it would be the big shocking thing. For as much shit as the Clone Saga got, people liked (and still like) Ben and they've done a few things in the last few years toying with the reader of a possible return.

Also there's a Clone Saga omnibus coming out in June and given how Marvel operates a lot of the time they release collections based on how it ties in to current big story arcs they're doing.
>>
>>81208563
Gwen isn't there either, wait until the other covers come in.
>>
>>81206504
Then give me back the REAL Scarlet Spider!
>>
>>81208884
The Regent arc is going to have MJ in the Iron Spider suit though.
>>
>>81210106
Yeah but the Iron Spider suit looks like shit and also Regent fucking sucks.
>>
File: Amazing-Spider-Man-2015-004-021.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Amazing-Spider-Man-2015-004-021.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81205406
I don't know about that. These backups in ASM hint at this guy in red being behind all the resurrections. He's already brought back Curt Conners' wife and kid, and Rhino's dead girlfriend.

I think making it Mephisto would be too obvious.
>>
>>81208563
My thoughts exactly fellow anon
>>
File: 2626479-3819519367-jojos.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2626479-3819519367-jojos.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
>>81205406
Looking very Jojo there, Spidey.

Innocent Reference or Plagiarism?
>>
>>81211041
>all red
Mephisto is that you?
>>
>>81211041

Jackal? Jackal? is it Jackal?
>>
>>81206719
Don't lie to me. Don't make me watch that shit just to find out you lied to me.
>>
>>81212252
Please leave this website
>>
>>81212631
>Red suit
It's either Warren, or Smythe.
>>
>>81212668
Not a lie.
They have Kane.
He is the only good part.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.