[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your YouTube channel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 11111.png (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
5 KB, 300x168
Any of you guys have a YouTube channel based on Cartoons and or Comics.
Share you Channels and Critique Others
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/LavapastaAnalyzes
>>
>>81204800
get rid of your animated character, the rest of the review was good.
>>
>>81204800
Granted I've only watched the Star review, but it seems like there's a full stop after each word, and no flow to anything being said.
>>
Mine are in Greek unfortunately. But I'll make dubs in English soon...
>>
>>81206497
Post?
>>
I've been thinking of starting one I even wanted to call myself the /co/nnoisseur
>>
>>81204800
Why do you pause after every word for such a long time? It's like you're reading a teleprompter that only shows you one word at a time.
>>
>>81204800
Like the other guys said I would drop the animated character as well since when you are showing animated portions of shows with better animation than your character's it doesn't look very good. Also if you're reading off a script you need to read more fluently, since there are too many stops between words and sentences; the content in the channel is good though, keep it up.
>>
>>81206589
https://www.youtube.com/c/shadowntg1

There is a playlist called "Raging G with Subtitles (Koi Play)" those were a few of my videos that I started making and adding English subtitles when I was a part of another channel. I made my own, since they wanted to focus more on anime-cosplay etc etc. They are a year old and my first inspiration was a liiiitle bit of Linkara but I don't even want to do that and I'm in a completely new direction
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIlEK53dSiQ

check out my friend
>>
>>81206911
Your "friend" has a really monotone voice, "he" should practice intonation. And better jokes, those were pretty bad.
>>
>>81207171
Its actually my mate im OP and only made this thread to see any channel that make content like Pan pizza
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.