[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Pixar will never make anything this impactful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
File: 1459202788658.png (737 KB, 649x945) Image search: [Google]
1459202788658.png
737 KB, 649x945
Reminder that Pixar will never make anything this impactful
>>
>>81203604
>and terrify children
Yes. Children.
>>
Pixar will never make anything AS GOOD tbqh
>>
Incidentally, it also aired on Turner Classic Movies on Good Friday. That animated movie marathon they did was based.
>>
>>81203604
I've never even heard of this movie.

Is it like Zootopia?
>>
to be fair, Watership Down is pretty traumatizing as an adult.

but if you just let your kids watch THE WHOLE THING, you'll get your sorta happy ending
>>
>>81203681
Yes, yes, it is like Zootopia. Go watch it, anon.
>>
>>81203681
Rabbits flee the destruction of their warren and attempt to find a new home. It's a classic.
>>
File: r_goblin.gif (12 KB, 103x128) Image search: [Google]
r_goblin.gif
12 KB, 103x128
>>81203681
>Is it like Zootopia?
Yes anon.
It is like Zootopia.
>>
File: 8148618536_2128988e76.jpg (42 KB, 379x338) Image search: [Google]
8148618536_2128988e76.jpg
42 KB, 379x338
>>81203668
>>
>>81203697
almost exactly. sit down, turn it on, be prepared to feel really good and have nothing bad happen at all

then follow it with another innocent classic, Plague Dogs
>>
>>81203681
If you love fuzzy animals, you will certainly love this.
>>
Thread theme: https://youtube.com/watch?v=a502RejLz8s
>>
>>81203681

It's one of those films you never forget, and is absolutely timeless in that regard.
>>
>>81203797
Feels, man ;_;
>>
>>81203604
I don't get why parents think they have a leg to stand on here.
If you don't want your kid to watch then don't let him watch, the channel can air whatever the fuck it wants.
>>
I watched this film a LOT as a kid. I was never traumatised by it. Honestly there's an episode of Power Puff girls that's scarier.
>>
I love the mythology prologue http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyucbo_watership-down-frith_shortfilms
>>
ayyyyy

More kids should watch this film. It'll make you a man.
>>
Man, it's Easter, it's a kid's day off, they want to spend it having fun before they go back to school, not being traumatized by shit they're already going to see when they get older.

I swear people get their heads up their ass about how "important" it is to make kids see this kind of shit, I mean fuck, let them have their holiday with their stupid painted eggs.
>>
>>81203797
The score itself is also GOAT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo7cZ5VJlI
>>
>>81204066
this generation is wired to blame someone else for their ineptitude.
>>
>>81204159
Do you really think adults watch Watership Down (besides a handful of us autists on /co/)?
It's clearly made for the enjoyment of children, it just so happens that it's not all flowers and gummibears.
>>
>>81203604

Modern parents expect that children animation should be unfunny culture pop jokes and hollywood actors also VAs.

Look how shitty are all those modern CGI talking animals vs Waterships Down or other 70s films
>>
>>81204274
My dad loves both the film and the book.
>>
>>81204274
>Do you really think adults watch Watership Down (besides a handful of us autists on /co/)?

It was reiussed by Criterion Collection, so, yeah.
>>
>>81204274
Man I think it's just stupid to air it on Easter.

There's a reason most people ignore the gory Jesus murder aspect of it and that's because it's our fucking day off I don't want to sit in a church for twelve hours thinking about Mel Gibson getting flayed alive I already do enough of that in my free time.
>>
>>81204274

>Do you really think adults watch Watership Down (besides a handful of us autists on /co/)?

In 1978 adults watched WD because drama animation was a serious art in west
>>
>>81203604
I watched this when I was a kid. Didn't scare me. Hell, my Mom even introduced me to it knowing full well what happens.
>>
>>81204289
i get your point but watership down is pretty damn extreme.

it'd be like airing felidae on hug your cat day.
>>
>>81204078
The topic of death and portrayal of it in a realistic manner is taboo in our society. We like to pretend people don't die and specifically keep the subject far away from our children thinking we're doing them a favor by shielding them from harsh realities so that way they can be more traumatized when someone they know dies.
>>
>>81203604
>airing watership down on easter sunday
COMEDY FUCKING GOLD
>>
>>81204358
>Criterion
>you will never see a Disney or WB cartoon in this great collection
>>
>>81203681
No. It's about a group of rabbits with intentionally simple minds and worldviews (they can't count past 5, for one) but a strange, wild culture, who are fleeing the destruction of their warren and looking for a new place to stay.

It's an extremely violent and grim movie. Rabbits are killed messily by the dangers of the world. It's not for kids at all.
>>
>>81204343
Probably because he experienced them as a child first.

>>81204359
It's not because it airs when your kid has a day off that he HAS to watch it.
If he was painting eggs he wouldn't be stuck to the TV on easter Saturday afternoon in the 1st place.

If I get your analogy right, then churches should just pretend this holiday has nothing to do with Jesus dying because fuck, it's our day off.
>but you have to go to church to hear that
Yeah and your kid had to actively choose to watch that channel at that time.

Literally nobody is forcing dead bunnies on your kid, just turn off the damn TV.
>>
>>81203604
What kind of shitty ass website is that?
>>
>>81204483
Yeah because "the world is a dangerous and sometimes unfair place where things you like die" is not a message that kids should get at all.
>>
File: Hop-2129.jpg (207 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hop-2129.jpg
207 KB, 1280x1024
>>81204274

I remember old decades when animation movies are about dead, drama, bizarre LSD dreams and killing characters because no reason.

If kids dont like WD, how enjoy Raggedy Ann movie, Fritz the Cat or The Brave Toasters? They prefer Hop?
>>
>>81204066
>I don't get why parents think they have a leg to stand on here.
I don't get why it's anything less than obvious. The channel aired something which looked like a children's movie and was presented as a children's movie, but wasn't. There's no question that the network is to blame, since it's not likely that every parent was both able to know in advance the content of the movie despite its presentation, and constantly watching every minute of their children's TV viewing habits.

>>81204219
People nowadays are wired to blame the parents for everything so they can avoid holding the content creators or providers accountable for the content they create and provide, but they'd probably hate the parents in any alternative scenario for some other reason.
>>
>>81204474
because thats not the point of the collection
Its not a best of thing
>>
>>81204483
Kids aren't fucking retarded and you don't have to constantly shelter them from everything. God forbid if you actually talk and explain something to them.
>>
Remember that it takes a village to raise children, everyone.
>>
>>81204728
Wrong. It's full of masterworks, but Disney and WB are faggots and don't want CC to rerelease their movies.
>>
>>81204662
let kids watch human centipede then.
>>
>>81204078
Is it the one with the zombie magician?
Because that one messed me up good when I was a kid
>>
>>81203604
Better not tell Timmy where his chicken nuggets came from.
>>
I am of two minds about this. Watership Down is both a great book and movie, and I don't think it is inappropriate for children as long as they are not overly sheltered by helicopter moms who are really doing a disservice to their children.

On the other hand.. airing it on Easter? Really? Is it just because it has bunnies in it? It's technically not even the station's fault, have these parents never even heard of Watership Down?

Oh wait, I forgot.. it has nothing to do with the Kardashians or Jersey Shore, so no they probably haven't.
>>
I always hated this movie. Book was good though.
>>
>>81204749
That's one of those censorship facts that you're supposed to consciously disregard, because the idea of some actions being preferable to others is a violation of Freedom.
>>
>>81204483
I still fucking loved it as a kid, though. Must have rewatched it dozens of times.
>>
>>81204693
>The channel aired something which looked like a children's movie and was presented as a children's movie, but wasn't.
But it was. It's been presented as a children movie for the better part of the last 40 years, plenty of children have watched it.
The fact that it's grim doesn't make it not a children's movie.

>it's not likely that ewvery parent would do their job as a caretaker
Well we agree there but it's clearly not the network's responsibility.

I swear one of these days we'll see an article like that about Nihm.
>>
>>81204779
>human centipede
It's tame as fuck. Even de first sequel.
>>
>>81204681
Are you implying the Brave Toaster is not intended for children?
>>
>>81204779
Yeah, because they're exactly the same thing. Solid argument there.
>>
I watched this yesterday as it aired. I missed half of it because I was laughing so hard that it was even on, and checking twitter to see people either reminiscing about watching it as a kid and also being surprised that it was on. Only one or two internet police telling people not to let their kids watch it

Kids in the fucking 70s watched it. The 70s wasn't a time a savages you fools, it wasn't that long ago
>>
>>81204749
Reminder that village life is a thing of the past.
If you can't tell your neighbour's kid to stop being a little shit, you can't advise him on his cartoon watching either.
>>
>>81204548
Not everyone knows about Watership Down, why do you assume they do? Most people would look at it and think it was a cute Eastern bunny movie on Easter until the first gruesome murder.
>>
File: 1453770050474.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453770050474.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
>>81205012
CUTE
>>
Funny how it's been rated U (for all ages) by the official country censors so legally they can't get in any trouble for this. No one will be getting sacked for this choice.
>>
>>81204159
I agree. A little four-year-old would probably be driven to tears by this. Hell, when I was two I was scared by a Thomas the Tank Engine episode. Little kids get scared easily, and so many people fail to realize that, showing their children a movie that they were probably frightened by, shown to them by parents who didn't know any better.
>>
>>81204846
Same, the movie just feels pointless
>>
>>81204967
But my child cried during a death scene. That means they're traumatized for life.

Seriously though I think that's what it is: parents who can't handle their children crying at something sad.
>>
>>81204791
How did you fucken know. I only saw it once as a kid and I had nightmares. Never been brave enough to find it online to watch it again. That iron maiden scene was brutal.
>>
>>81204791
Fuck that episode. Him has nothing on Abra Cadaver.
>>
>>81203604
I will never understand this
where are these people coming from?
how can something be okay for decades/centuries/millennia and then suddenly be offensive?
who teaches their kids to be more offended than before? why? how?
why arent we slaughtering these people? why haven't they gotten THEMSELVES killed by being so much weaker than everyone else?
>>
>>81204078
seriously that scene with the snare made me anxious as fuck.
Which PPG episode beats that for you? Maybe anything with Him or that episode where they clone bootleg PPGirls.
But the wheezing and blood gushing out of his mouth made me feel as if I couldn't breath myself.
>>
>>81205102
shit i got scared by Ernest getting his hands caught in a window.
i got scared by deanna troi getting nightmares that were actually telepathic signals from aliens
and i sure as fuck got nightmares from The Wiz
but i also saw fucking total recall and all the other 90s classic R-rated action movies and I was fucking fine
>>
>Outraged parents have taken to Twitter complaining that Channel 5's decision to air Watership Down on Easter Sunday afternoon was 'inappropriate' and 'traumatising'
I don't understand the scenario that led to this outrage
1) The British parents sat down with their British children and watched a British animated classic and apparently had no idea what it was going to be? Everyone knows Watership Down.
1 -a) So whatever, they're sat there unaware of this classic, and then when rabbit blood was first spilt, they didn't change the channel? If it's that much of an issue, surely they change the channel straight away. Did they have the kids watch the whole thing and THEN complain?
2) The British parents just let the British TVs babysit their British children. If so they deserve it.
>>
>>81205065
Actually that's one cute snek
>>
>>81204429
Explains how you ended up in 4chan.
>>
File: Fiver.jpg (122 KB, 1279x667) Image search: [Google]
Fiver.jpg
122 KB, 1279x667
>>81203604

>The survivors of an oppressed group leave their old home and migrate to a new, safer one.
>They endure hardships along the way including treachery and a fanatical military leader.
>Their leaders are a reluctant prophet and his more traditional brother.

How the hell is Watership Down not an Easter movie again?
>>
>>81205245
Government protects them from us and themselves, but doesn't protect our ears from them.
>>
File: 1457891376887.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457891376887.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>81203604
Oh boo fucking hoo kids aren't made of glass get the fuck over it
>>
>>81203604
I was terrified as a child by that movie, and looking back, it's still pretty fucked up that this counts as a kids movie. It's not a plot a kid can understand, and nothing a kid can appreciate or like.

That said, children need to be traumatized. That's part of growing up. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few rose-tinted glasses.
>>
>>81205017
I don't assume they do, I assume if they're so intent on protecting their children from watching things they might not like on TV, they can do the due diligence to research what they watch beforehand instead of going "hey it's animated, it means it's appropriate for my kid".
They only have themselves to blame for making wrong assumptions despite apparently being quite strict on what their kid can and can't watch,

It's pretty simple: either you care abvout what your child watches and then you make sure that what he watches is what you consider appropriate, or you just assume things on TV are appropriate for them, but then you lose the right to outrage.
>>
>>81205335
you know you may have just explained what the issue is
what has changed between now and when england had balls?
immigints. people who came to the UK to escape the horrors of where they came from, maybe they're tired of seeing slaughter
we know they sure as fuck have no qualms about bossing other people around and forcing them to change their traditions to suit them
>>
>>81205012
Not me. They showed this in my school when we were like 6. 3 people cried.
>>
>>81205212
>the iron maiden
That scene has been burned into my memory. And that fucking resolution.
>it's magic, silly!
So in other words he brutally killed all three of them since the only way to they could beat him was with something that doesn't exist! Fuck!
>>
>>81205304
You described my childhood to a near-perfect level.
>>
>>81205396
that sounds reasonable enough
but in practice, having any restrictions whatsoever based on 'propriety' is harmful in the extreme. any contact with parents like that irreparably makes you into a shitty person, incompatible with anything resembling a good life.
the general rejection of authority, morality, and obedience is the direct result of associating rules with being arbitrary. Nobody who HAS rules and limitations in their house anymore has any idea WHY they have them. and you sure as fuck cant give a religious reason, oh no sir. none of that allowed.
>>
>>81203604
I'm curious what these parents tell their kids if the kids ask where the meat they eat comes from.
>>
>>81205102
I used to spend summers with my grandma when I was around 7 years old and she loved horror and thriller movies. When I was there she would watch movies like the Jason series, Freddy Krueger series, Creepshow, Night of the Living Dead, and many other films of a similar genre. These are all arguably worse than Watership Down, but I didn't get scared because I was properly raised to understand the concept of death, and that movies are just that: movies made to entertain. I never once thought Freddy was under my bed or that the Blob was going to absorb me in the middle of the night. Kids these days need to stop being tit fed until they are 18 and raised properly and without ignorance.
>>
>>81205509
pretty sure these are tofu households, anon
>>
>>81205212
>>81205240
The whole part with the Iron Maiden and the way they just left his body in there for like 50 years was so fucking surreal and horrifying to my 6 year old mind. The fact that he was just laying in that empty theatre inside an iron maiden that had killes him infront of all those people fucking traumatized me.
Fuck that episode.
>>
>>81205312
Or just seen that WD was on, didn't watch it at all and decided that to complain about it as it was something to do.
>>
>>81205526
well part of the reason kids are so scared of their rooms at night is this idiotic modern concept of separate-sleeping-arrangements we have, having somehow identified sleep with sex.
if you got everyone who ever lived into one room and took a poll, the few people saying families shouldnt share one bed would be such a laughably tiny minority, they'd be killed by the percentage who were just into killing people for being stupid
>>
>>81205304
>i got scared by deanna troi getting nightmares that were actually telepathic signals from aliens
fuck don't remind me!
those fucking eyes in the darkness.
>>
>>81205245
The kids aren't more offended than before, and likely neither are the parents, but these days it's really easy to air out your grievances towards a piece of media and the company that presented it than it was before.
>>
File: 345367543.jpg (25 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
345367543.jpg
25 KB, 251x251
>>81203604
>Certified U

Every fucking time.
>>
>>81205560
even better it alludes to a lot of urban legends
kids used to tell each other stories like that for fun, yknow?
>>81205603
>ONE MOON CIRCLES
>"little anon, would you like a night light maybe?"
>"hell, better make it two. oh wait, two eyes in the darkness.. uhhh no"
>>
80's and early 90's movies are generally way darker and mature than anything from other eras.
>>
>>81205613
ima tell myself that because it makes me a fuckton less mad
i think youre right actually, because i remember when the internet was about 50 percent of what it is today, the commonest simplest standup joke was 'man, there's a lot of fucked up shit around for kids, am i right? haha cereal is teaching them it's cool to beat up crossdressing rabbits'
now i guess it has just progressed from there
>>
>>81205526
>Watched Freddy Krueger as a child
>Not scared at all
My friend, you have solid steel balls.
>>
>>81205102
Was it the ghost train episode?

That shit was spooky
>>
File: wdf15.jpg (21 KB, 550x377) Image search: [Google]
wdf15.jpg
21 KB, 550x377
>finally a Watership Down thread
>turns out to be a '/co/ autistically argues with itself' thread
>>
>>81204066
People are afraid to fault themselves so they find something else to blame for.
>>81204429
I never saw this movie as a kid but i watched a few things that scared me silly. All my parents did as a result was telling me that maybe i shouldn't watch that kind of stuff, or that if it scared me, i should watch it when i am older. Sometimes they would just go "No, you are too young"

Must be difficult to do that to some people it seems.
>>
>>81204681
This made $180M worldwide. But the reviews were terrible so that probably prevented it from becoming a franchise.
>>
>>81205754
Actually, I think it was.
Then again, I was two years old, so it might have been something else.

Probably was the ghost train episode though.
>>
>>81205504
>Nobody who HAS rules and limitations in their house anymore has any idea WHY
Some of them are pretty obvious though, like preventing your kid from dying or being kidnapped, others are more subtle like trying to teach them good values that will help them live a better adult life.

And yeah parents basically "owning" their kids can be an issue for sure but there's no real alternative right now.
>>
>>81205813
Did you expect anything else?
>>
>>81205855
I really shouldn't have, you're right
>>
>>81205396
>ey can do the due diligence to research what they watch beforehand
Man.

It's a fucking TV movie.

They didn't go to a store and buy the DVD it just popped up on the telly and it had rabbits on it during Easter.
>>
>>81205312

They flicked over to it and thought ''a cartoon for my kids'' without any prior knowledge

simple as that
>>
File: birds are cunts.jpg (14 KB, 314x214) Image search: [Google]
birds are cunts.jpg
14 KB, 314x214
>>81205526
I got scared of fucking Gremlins as a kid. I thought they were under my bed for years. But the Gremlins don't fucking kill anyone and there's barely any violence in that movie.
On the other hand I was a big fan of Animals of the Farthing Woods and never had any nightmare about gray foxes killing rabbits.
>>
>>81203681
It's a heartwarming film about cute bunnies.
>>
>>81205648
>kids used to tell each other stories like that for fun, yknow?
To be fair most of the fun was for the storyteller to frighten the fuck out of his listener.
>>
>>81204359
Isn't the crucifixion supposed to be celebrated on Friday though?
>>
>>81206063
yeah but the listener came back dinn'e? he could have just left.
>>81206113
yeah that's another great example of a gory story with a happy ending. like, no pain no gain, man. that philosophy goes back to the beginning of time. you want to thrive, you gotta sacrifice something.
>>
>>81205684
Yeah and I remember growing up in the 90s I had friends whose parents were extremely picky on what they should and shouldn't watch.

There was actually a relatively large controversy in my coutnry in the 90s regarding anime being too violent. The most visible target was DBZ but I'm pretty sure it started out when a parent saw his kid watch Hokuto no Ken on a saturday morning.
>>
>>81205818
>I never saw this movie as a kid but i watched a few things that scared me silly. All my parents did as a result was telling me that maybe i shouldn't watch that kind of stuff, or that if it scared me, i should watch it when i am older. Sometimes they would just go "No, you are too young"
>Must be difficult to do that to some people it seems.
Well yeah, plenty of kids would just react by watching more of them, either to prove themselves that they're grown up or just to piss their parents off.
>>
File: Why we have the PG-13 rating.jpg (13 KB, 576x332) Image search: [Google]
Why we have the PG-13 rating.jpg
13 KB, 576x332
>>81205994
>But the Gremlins don't fucking kill anyone and there's barely any violence in that movie.

What it lacks in quantity, it more than makes up for in quality.
>>
File: watership_down_close.png (1 MB, 905x597) Image search: [Google]
watership_down_close.png
1 MB, 905x597
>tfw you will never visit the real Watership Down because it's the private property of some old English farmer
>>
>>81205925
And that prevents them from googling what it is I suppose.
They assumed. When you assume wrong you can only blame yourself for working based on assumption, especially when the information is available at the click of a mouse.
>>
>>81206196
DBZ was heavily censored for an afternoon broadcast. They covered Gohan's winkie, edited all the blood, and replaced all references to death or killing.
Heaven became "the other world"
Hell became "Home for Infinite Losers"
>>
>>81206344
the Yugioh edits actually affected me more as a kid.
Dying isn't so bad compared to spending fucking eternity suffering in the "dark world".
that's just fucked up.
>>
>>81204078
Speed demon?
>>
>>81206290
Well call me a Nazi mien fuhrer.
>>
>>81206341
>And that prevents them from googling what it is I suppose.
What the fuck do you think people literally pull out their laptops and google every little thing they don't know.

Christ, you're making excuses for the network at this point. It's retarded timing to air this movie on Easter.
>>
>>81206331
Yeah but that's violence towards the scary monster, not the scary monster being violent.
Kind of different for a kid, supposedly.
>>
>>81206344
Not in France it wasn't.
>>
>>81206488
>What the fuck do you think people literally pull out their laptops and google every little thing they don't know.
Obviously they don't, but then they can't blame their ignorance on others not warning them that if they're ignorant they shouldn't be.
You don't have to google it, but if you don't, you simply lose the right to pretend you actually cared what your child watched,.
If you did you'd probably have a better rule of thumb than "it's animated, it's fine".

>Christ, you're making excuses for the network at this point.
Welly eah because I don't think they're guilty of anything.

>It's retarded timing to air this movie on Easter.
k
>>
File: NOT AMERICAN.jpg (11 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
NOT AMERICAN.jpg
11 KB, 265x200
>>81206445
But the gun edits were hilarious.

In case you don't know, they had Pegasus's men point their fingers menacingly at people.
And OP changed all the guns to water guns.
>>
>>81206684
>You don't have to google it, but if you don't, you simply lose the right to pretend you actually cared what your child watched,.
Except you keep forgetting the issue isn't the movie itself but its timing. Or if you're not forgetting, then you're downplaying its significance to an absurd degree.

Putting a bunny movie during Easter creates a specific expectation and parents are within their rights to complain that those expectations have been contradicted.
>>
File: stahp.jpg (92 KB, 405x488) Image search: [Google]
stahp.jpg
92 KB, 405x488
>>81204779
you sure showed him with that intensely retarded false equivalence
>>
File: Movie_poster_watership_down.jpg (59 KB, 325x488) Image search: [Google]
Movie_poster_watership_down.jpg
59 KB, 325x488
Does anyone want to talk about the actual movie?
>>
Watership down is fucking insane. I went to a catholic school and we watched it because it "related to jesus somehow." Gave me nightmares for weeks.
>>
>>81206863
I didn't watch the movie, but I did see that scene were they made it to where ever they were going. Sad to see that one rabbit so deep in denial about his dead friend...
>>
>>81206863
I don't understand how Bigwig survived the snare, it looked like it was fucking him up good and there was blood everywhere and even a fly which meant he was surely done in by it

but then he was freed and was like "oh I'm okay now" and made it to the end of the movie
>>
>>81206863
Do rabbits even exhibit any form of society, let alone the turbo-fascist society in the film

or do they just hang out together in the same space and that's pretty much it
>>
>>81204439
>pretty damn extreme.
It is a very watered down representation of nature. Kids need to learn about nature.
>>
>>81206863
Yeah, why is it that when I started searching for footage of actual rabbit fights it didn't turn up anything even half as brutal as what was depicted in the film? Did they only inject that violence for the sake of the message?
>>
File: snare2.jpg (16 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
snare2.jpg
16 KB, 400x224
>>81207032
I think it was better explained in the book, although I agree, it's rather awkward in the movie.

Also, if you watch closely, you'll notice that the blood around Bigwig's mouth isn't properly colored. In one of the supplements on the Criterion DVD, Guillermo del Tero pointed this out, but then said that he liked it because it made the scene rougher and more violent. An interesting opinion.

>>81207028
You should watch it. It's a classic

>>81207122
Kinda. The whole social aspect is much, much more fleshed out in the book, especially during the part with Cowslip's warren, one of the things that they really cut down on in the film
>>
File: y-me.1229651630973.jpg (180 KB, 991x283) Image search: [Google]
y-me.1229651630973.jpg
180 KB, 991x283
>>81205334
No. The two matters are very different.
>>
>>81206196
twas power rangers in my day
and it was ninja turtles slightly earlier than my day
and every time i'm in a discussion about how like, nudity doesnt hurt anyone, some europoor is like 'yeah those americans are so worried about a nipple but bloody gore violence is okay' and i'm just thinking
A) fuck yes it is. fuck you
B) not on our TV it aint, or more than a few videogames
>>
>>81207627
The violence is simulated (makeup and corn syrup) while the nudity and language aren't.
>>
>>81207213
It's exaggerated. Really, with any animals fighting, they're more interested in driving their opponent away than actually doing damage.
>>
>>81206335
he isnt charging admission?
and turning the place into a rabbit farm? shit dude he'd make millions of darwindollars
>>
>>81207173
The worst part was that the lioness could hardly stand to look at her crippled, helpless cub, due to overwhelming guilt and/or sadness.
>>
>>81207213
>Yeah, why is it that when I started searching for footage of actual rabbit fights it didn't turn up anything even half as brutal

Here are some wild rabbits turning each others face into a bloody mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPTEPyJk5c
>>
>>81206796
>Except you keep forgetting the issue isn't the movie itself but its timing. Or if you're not forgetting, then you're downplaying its significance to an absurd degree.
Because I don't really think it's significant that it happened to air on Easter. It's not like they usually air Watership Down in prime time, it's usually right there with the other kids cartoons. Hell the TV series aired right in the middle of the afternoon block in my country in the early 2000s.

They're within their right of course, complaining about something not meeting your assumptions is fine, it's just stupid and irresponsible.
>>
>>81206488
>What the fuck do you think people literally pull out their laptops and google every little thing they don't know.
... yes?
>>
>>81207779
Honestly, I think it's better that the pristine rural character is preserved, just like in the novel
>>
>>81206796
>Putting a bunny movie during Easter creates a specific expectation and parents are within their rights to complain that those expectations have been contradicted.
this sounds like the kind of logic that leads to 'sensitivity training'
>>
>>81207627
They're just trying to bait you.
European TV is usually more bloody than yours.
>>
>>81203604
Everybody makes this out to be some sinister plan to ruin Easter when it was a bunch of programming boobs who just saw the words 'cartoon+rabbits' and said "That'll work" without knowing any better.

Showtime's family channel showed one of the 'Fritz the Cat' movies ten years (maybe longer?) ago in the same kind of ignorant fuck-up.
>>
>>81206863
I've.. never actually seen it. it looks unpleasant
>>81207173
I think strong bad put it best. if you want to make gore more acceptable, just include dinosaurs! everyone knows dinosaurs are awesome and bloodygore and it doesnt bother anyone because it's not repeatable or something you'd see very often. when i was 7 i had a book where a tail-dragging t-rex ate AN ENTIRE BRONTOSAURUS.. he stripped the fucking bones. sinewy strings coming off the ribs and everything. no scientific value (not that the modern shit does either), just pure gleeful carnage
>>
>>81207213
all i know of rabbits is that they scream
and i know that because my cat used to bring them to me as gifts, and then start unwrapping them
>>
>>81208132
It is pretty dark for a kids film. I don't think that I would want my children watching it until they were maybe 10 or so, but nonetheless it is a great movie
>>
>>81207688
well now there's an interesting concept. is it more real because it's their real voice and their real skin?
yknow, things that everyone has heard and seen, from others and themselves, without having any problems because they're ludicrously practical?
whereas violence is hopefully not something youve ever experienced firsthand
>>
>>81208242
i reckon you let the kids decide that
if they dont like it, you change it
if, however, they do like it, and that disturbs you, then you have the problem. if there's one modern attitude i find reprehensible it's the "they LIKE X? that can't be. That's sick. I don't like X so it must be forbidden. what? yes i know a lot of people see X all the time and feel no particular feelings towards it one way or the other, but THESE people LIKE it, it must be banned so they don't get their jollies"
>>
What's the problem with airing it on Easter? Easter isn't even about Jesus, it's a pagan fertility festival that got co-opted by the church.

Like Samhain and literally everything that has ever happened on December 25th.
>>
>>81204123
It's goat as fuck, as it tricks. You may first see this scene thinking you are getting a cutesy animal cartoon, then actual film starts. Here's some neat trivia, that whole short was animated by the great John Hubley, who created Gerald McBoingboing and Mr Magoo. He was a Disney animator who left the studio after taking part in the union strike of 1941. Then he and others started UPA studios, however Walt, wanting revenge had him blacklisted as a communist. He then fled to England, where he helped in the masking of this film.
>>
File: 1450290124359.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450290124359.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
>>81208703
>Easter isn't even about Jesus, it's a pagan fertility festival that got co-opted by the church.

And they complain about tumblr forcing its agenda on every little thing
>>
>>81208740
He was supposed to direct the whole thing too, but died. Martin Rosen, who had never directed a film before, had to take over.
>>
>>81208132
I think the difference between dinos and rabbits is that rabbits are mammals, while dinos are not. it's like a racism, but with animal class instead of skin color.
I can't wait to see some retarded special snowflake use this as an example of humans not liking them being lizard-kin
>>
File: sleeping arrangements.jpg (1 MB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
sleeping arrangements.jpg
1 MB, 2037x3056
>>81205586
this
>>
>>81208960
I can tell you right now if a stranger came up to me and told me they were a lizard-kin I'd tell him to make like a dinosaur and go extinct.
>>
>>81207779
The plot thickens.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1547755/N-Korean-communists-ate-my-giant-rabbits.html
>>
File: Trilby-Hat-Images[1].jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trilby-Hat-Images[1].jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>81208703
here's your easter bonnet
>>
File: tefe.jpg (374 KB, 997x1533) Image search: [Google]
tefe.jpg
374 KB, 997x1533
>>81206488
Their phones, but yes, that is what people do now.
>>
>>81209313
what a dumb shit
>>
>>81206796
There is no issue. This is a cash grab. Some law firms are gonna make some money off of some idiots.
>>
>>81209313
That poor man.

Although I'm not surprised. I imagine that getting any meat in N. Korea is a rarity
>>
>>81208960
>>81209291
i fucking knew one. back in 2004 or so. it was so sad.. i told her straight up i know this is just a thing she's doing, but i'm disappointed in her as it's something you usually stop doing in earnest when you go into double digits. she got over it.. but it made her sad because she had a massive crush on me and i wasnt able to reciprocate, not after that
>>
>>81208903
Makes me wonder what his take on it would have been like. He had been a Disney animator in the past, i wonder if he would have made it look like Bambi but with violence. Which only would have made it more disturbing.
>>
>>81209313
This isn't news, it has happened many times in history, often highly publicized. they send animals to north korea to ease the food shortage, and the current Kim eats them himself. he doesn't even try to hide it. then he asks for more and they send more.
>>
>>81204483

>>81203719
>>81203742
>>81203744
>>81203790
>>81203955
>>81206029
They were SO CLOSE but you just HAD to mess it all up.
>>
File: itbegins.jpg (105 KB, 784x623) Image search: [Google]
itbegins.jpg
105 KB, 784x623
this is some soap opera shit
>>
>>81209611
If 4chan loves anything, it's cheap controversy
>>
>>81203604
I actually never watched the movie, only the TV series which is to this day one of my all-time favorite cartoons, is the movie very different?
>>
>>81209481
i know hindsight is 20/20 but i cant believe nobody thought to maybe try to curtail the actions of lawyers, instead of putting them in complete control of the legal system, letting them hold justice for ransom and bully people into hiring lawyers to protect them from threats of other lawyers who are in cahootz
how is it not a conflict of interest, instead of almost a sure thing, for an appointed judge to be a former lawyer?
>>
>>81209592
You'd think they would make sure the food got poisoned or something if they sent more so he would die, but I guess they'd be too afraid they could miss the target.
>>
>>81209719
I've only watched the movie, and it's great. Although I heard that the TV show was good too. So is the book.
>>
File: 1437079833473.jpg (164 KB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
1437079833473.jpg
164 KB, 959x720
>>81206751
Here, I found it.
>>
>>81209802
if we wanted to kill him he'd be dead. we're too afraid of looking bad, even though it would be heroic in the extreme

well that, and the fact that when you kill Scar, Simba doesn't just appear out of the woodwork and take his place. Kovu does. we've never had good luck taking out bad guys and magically fixing things, even though logically it should fix everything
>>
>>81206445
The Shadow Realm did seem to fit the theme of the series better, except when it made no sense whatsoever, like when it was consequence of falling off a building or an "energy disc".
>>
>>81209927
You see, the problem is creating a new government instead of making it your new colony/give it to a nearby country.

Make Korea one again
>>
File: nature-fight.1168455253703.gif (75 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
nature-fight.1168455253703.gif
75 KB, 700x609
>>81207694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPTEPyJk5c#t=18s
huh, you're right.
Kangaroos on the other hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHk_LW_vl-o
>>
>>81210188
Rabbits can get serious sometimes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlRkAiLRdl0
The black one even tears out a tuft of hair at the end
>>
>>81210161
i guess we could go talk to taiwan, like
>so hey, how's it going? i know you guys are in a unique situation, being the only government ever to survive being deposed, and .. yeah i know we really should have forcibly reinstated you by now.
>really that whole mess in china is our fault I guess.
>so uhh.. we have a replacement if you're interested. It's no china, it's not even taiwan really, but.. it DOES need a new government, and we think you could do the job.
>>
>>81209481
It's rated U, they have no case against the network, and I doubt it's easy to sue whoever does the ratings.
>>
>>81209927
Literally the only reason the US hasn't finished the Korean War is all the NK artillery pointed at Seoul. That's it. Even China is sick of North Korea at this point, they'd be happy for us to take care of their meddlesome client state if it didn't lead to South Korea's capital getting slagged.
>>
>>81209927
China would get mad, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>81210439
not that there's anything okay about ratings in the first place. but this IS what they're for.
>>
>>81210627
Well yeah but they aren't objective either. I'm sure more people consider the rating appropriate than inappropriate.
If some 15 year gets triggered by something in a movie, that doesn't automatically mean it's actually not appropriate for 15 year olds.

I mean it's not exactly like this is sweeping the nation, it's just clickbait from the Daily Mail.
>>
>>81209719
The movie is a condensed version of the book. I think the only thing that really got left out was the stories, aside from the creation story at the beginning. I don't remember all that much about the plot of the cartoon, whether it completely episodic or if it took place at a certain point during the book or what.
>>
File: 2015-06-221.jpg (459 KB, 650x688) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-221.jpg
459 KB, 650x688
>>81208132
Science has determined that most dinosaurs were actually adorable, so it doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>81210439
Yep, that's right. They still get legal fees for losing, though. That's the premise of the grift.
>>
>>81205962
This, Shaniqua Al-Hijabistan set her sandnigglets in front of the TV then was outraged that they saw un-islamic things like violence.
>>
>>81210296
God damn, this makes me wanna play pokemans.
>>
>>81206863

The thing I love about the movie is that it has a happy ending. Hazel lives to see a new warren, new kits, the future as secure as it can be. Then he follows the rabbit specter of death out in to the mist, collapses and breathes his last. Because even happily ever after includes death.

>>81207322

I loved Cowslip's warren, these big, genteel rabbits who have abundant food and have a more advanced society as a result. Just don't talk about the shining wires that's all.
>>
File: ChickenEye.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ChickenEye.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>81210818
All science has determined is that bird are even more evil than we thought before.
>>
File: the_joke_your_head.jpg (13 KB, 318x335) Image search: [Google]
the_joke_your_head.jpg
13 KB, 318x335
>>81204483
>>
>>81210994
baby bunbuns arent called kits are they? that's foxen
babbits are just bunnies surely
>>
>>81211263
Yep, they're kits, short for kittens
>>
>>81211263
Baby rabbits are kittens.
>>
>>81211361
>>81211397
i have never heard this before, and wholeheartedly reject it
i mean, calling rabbits bucks and does i can almost be okay with, they are basically just deer on paws, but
>>
File: 1457961126909.jpg (19 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1457961126909.jpg
19 KB, 259x259
>>81207173
>>81207795
>>
>>81205924
what did you wanted to discuss about it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>81205994
>But the Gremlins don't fucking kill anyone and there's barely any violence in that movie
the science teacher, the old money lender, the cops and the bartender would disagree with you
>>
>>81211170
We all knew they were goddamned evil beforehand.

It's just that we know they're just biding their time now.
>>
>>81211768
Huh. Well my memory of it is fuzzy.
>>
>>81205291
>seriously that scene with the snare made me anxious as fuck

The snare scene was intense, but I think I was more scared by the pheasant scene in Bambi, and that one actually ended with the character getting shot dead on-screen.
>>
>>81212104
all deaths are off screen, that may explain the fuzz
>>
>>81203681
Both of them are animated movies about talking rabbits loaded with social satire about the worst aspects of the human condition.
So yes actually they are very similar.
>>
>>81203604
Children LIKE to be terrified, what the fuck do these parents think they're protecting them from that they won't eventually encounter IRL?
>>
>>81205078
>No one will be getting sacked for this choice.
Maybe not if we lived in a sensible world
But it's 2016
personal responsibility is dead and no one is above being sacrificed on the altar of hurt feelings by the professional umbrage taking lynch mobs.
Someone is definitely going to have their lives ruined because of this.
>>
>>81206863
Are there any other cartoon movies like this as in from a animals limited perspective rather than just involving talking animals that are basically just humans?
I liked how the rabbits actually acted and thought in a way similar to what a rabbit may actually think like.
>>
>>81204159
"Easter" is a bullshit holiday since you don't get any time off of work or school for it, you already get Sunday off so from a secular standpoint what's the point?
>>
>>81213169
not to mention corporate responsibility's dead too. nothing is ever the fault of the idiots at the top, not when there's someone lower down to fire
>>
>>81213241
Plague Dogs was made by pretty much the same people, also based on a book by Richard Adams

Honestly, Bambi is pretty good in this regard
>>
>>81213241
very few. and i'm with you there. that's why that aforementioned bambi scene was so great, the pheasant/quail/grouse/whatever couldn't help it. her little nine volt brain made her flee.

because if theyre just like humans, it strains belief too much that they have such little agency in their lives. anything this intelligent would have DONE something by now to SHOW us theyre people.
if they're just a little more animalistic, that helps me a lot. even stuff like NIMH where it's shown that regular unenhanced rodents can't read very well and can't solve problems creatively

then you have shit like Animal Farm where basically in the process of becoming more than animals, they start embodying the worst of humanity, and the change is part of the story. i dig that
>>
>>81213241
Animal of Farthing Wood. Not as good but similar idea.
Well limited by the idea that you have foxes not acting predatory most of the time, but that's bout it.
>>
>>81213364
kinda reminds me of fantastic mister fox. awesome story that makes a lot of sense right up to the point where theyre like 'oh yeah we invite rabbits to our dinner too.. and they don't eat meat.. so i guess we'll steal some vegetables for them in addition to these chickens and geese'
and like.. you invite rabbits? why?
>>
File: 41ZAH6TZ8AL.jpg (26 KB, 280x475) Image search: [Google]
41ZAH6TZ8AL.jpg
26 KB, 280x475
>>81213353
I see a lot of xenofiction in literature but it seems less common in movies and television.
This was always one of my favorites as a kid
>>
>>81213242
>you don't get any time off of work or school for it
You do in the UK. Good Friday and Easter Monday are holidays for most people and kids get a week off school.
>>
I never saw the movie, I think I watched the tv series though. I don't think I'd be able to watch the original though. I don't like seeing cute things get mauled apart. It certainly has the right to exist however.
>>
>>81205304
Fucking Judge Doom.

But I loved Robocop and the guy popping like a zit never bothered me. Go figure.
>>
>>81203604
Watched this on Sunday afternoons on BBC as a kid, it was shown often at Easter and Xmas. No one lost their shit.

People have become such pansies.
>>
>>81213574
that shit was everyone's jam when i was a kid, it came highly reccommended
>>
>>81213961
most cartoon rabbits look like long-eared short-tailed cats. real rabbits look like goats. eyes on the side, big ugly arched nosebridge. they dont even have pawpads.
>>
>>81214456
I liked rabbits until I "met" one in real life. Their big empty eyes don't have any shine of understanding what the fuck is going on. They're nature's retards.
>>
>>81203604
In my day we watched Watership Down, When the Wind Blows, and Threads and we took all the misery and fucking enjoyed it.
>>
>>81214647
what's more they just freeze when in danger, which is why theyre so good for magic. and if scared enough they just die of heart attacks. they're food. even a pig is less food than a rabbit is.
>>
>>81213574
>>81214418
It's a porn genre, these days. Aimed at women.
>>
File: bunny-rape.1206301936200.jpg (78 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
bunny-rape.1206301936200.jpg
78 KB, 750x600
>>81214647
Turkey's are even more so. Rabbits are at least fluffy.
>>
>>81214647
Was it a domestic rabbit? Because wild rabbits seem a little sharper.
>>
>>81214914
no fucking way
>>
>>81214914
not that different from /co/, to be honest
>>
>>81215269
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=dinosaur+erotica
>>
>>81215378
okay... so... i need to quickly figure out a way to profit off of this. possibly with art. what if i illustrated that shit, would horny housewives pay me to draw them fucking various dinosaurs?
>>
>>81207173

that sucks poor cub

speaking of nature to the extreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yirHPVxSMgc
>>
>>81215491
Possibly. But this market is used to text porn, so you're better off teaming with a writer, and using art to add value to your product. Which would most likely involve drawing very detailed dinosaurs, and not actual sex scenes, because text porn works by imagination.
>>
>>81215603
it's just messed up that he somehow survived and didnt die of shock / blood loss / opportunism / his mom putting him out of his misery. i mean i've seen dogs and cats survive a lot of shit, but having your entire lower body mangled isn't one of them. not THAT mangled. not without medical care.
>>
>>81209879
why change the full cart and not just take out the words and make it green? Also, this is the first time I see the japanese version and they have all the card text or art least the names and other shit, man, america sucks hard.
>>
>>81215603
waterfowl are just.. uniformly assholes. or i guess in their case, cloacae
>>81215630
detailed huh? hmm that's not usually how i roll, but.. i can do that maybe
>>
File: williams2.jpg (113 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
williams2.jpg
113 KB, 600x820
>>81215491
>to draw them
No, they are ugly. Adventurous Mary-Sues are better.
>>
>>81215734
iirc there was a brief resurgence in the late 90s of the otherwise-long-forgotten 'advertising in childrens programming' laws. people suddenly got this idea that somehow advertisement ITSELF is harmful to kids, regardless of the product in question. this bizarre attitude led to the whole 'consent' bullshit, but not before wiping out cereal mascots (until browbeaten into halving their sugar) and fast food mascots entirely.
so, a pokemon episode with stuffed animals had a good chance of the animals being painted out. yugioh cards couldnt look like the real cards, etc.
>>
File: Arsenic-and-old-lace.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Arsenic-and-old-lace.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>81215748
Yeah. Just look at how teenage girls draw horses, and play up the same aspects in dinos, but with good art. Make them into powerful, beautiful animals.
>>
>>81215834
yeah that i can hella do.
>>81215761
well obviously i'd make some improvements..
>>
File: hang.jpg (35 KB, 333x493) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
35 KB, 333x493
>>81215795
>'advertising in childrens programming' laws
>yugioh cards couldnt look like the real cards.
This is so stupid.

Not releated, but in my country yugioh cards were banned in some schools, some kid hanged himself (obviously he died), the problem was that they found some yugioh cards next to the body and one of them was the hanged man. It was fucking hylarious.
>>
>>81215992
it's one of those things, man.
the closer you get to a kitty or puppy the more insane your words become until you're just gibberishly trying to express that this animal is most definitely a puppy/kitty
the more you care about kids the more of a fucking lunatic witchhunter you turn into
>>
File: girl-and-dino.1371534379327.jpg (348 KB, 968x692) Image search: [Google]
girl-and-dino.1371534379327.jpg
348 KB, 968x692
>>81215868
I look forward to seeing your work.
>>
File: joshiraku-episode-11-034.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
joshiraku-episode-11-034.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
Damnit /co/

now i'm watching animal documentaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCSWdjWX_Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QnEwCnKdP4
>>
>>81216307
You should be thanking us. That's a better use of your time than arguing about politics and censorship on a cartoon board.
>>
>>81216307
the fuck birds of prey live in the arctic
this has me kinda interested.
actually it's weird how prey-ish seals are considering theyre brutal carnivores themselves. but when youre that big and blubbery youre just too big a target.

in any case my favorite is the eagles that knock mountain goats off the mountain. it's completely hilarious and effective.
>>
>>81216362

yeah i know that

but i'll be up all night watching random vids now and I have to work in the morning
>>
File: 1454615579404.webm (2 MB, 344x510) Image search: [Google]
1454615579404.webm
2 MB, 344x510
>>81216307
>tfw spent my childhood watching animal documentaries
Far better use of my time than shitting around on this website
>>
>>81216441

yeah just found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafAdkZIYKA

now for a different animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1tcdDdV8c
>>
>>81216504
>man why do fat chicks always hit on me?
>>
>>81216634
the hilarious thing is how vehemently they defend their NHS
i mean it's not so bad now but holy shit so recently it was DIRE. just fucking terrible. how do they not remember that. do they just blame it on thatch, greatest of the postwar prime ministers?
>>
>>81203604
How could any self respecting person live in Britain
>>
File: ferret.png (82 KB, 238x206) Image search: [Google]
ferret.png
82 KB, 238x206
>>81216545
>>
>>81216634
anyone else get like, really weirded out by Nanny McPhee? when that shit came out i was like... this has to be some kind of humiliation fetish thing. or else a real deep-seated hatred for children.. just wanting to see rowdy rambunctious ones get emotionally neutered by way of straight-up abuse

but heaven forbid they get a little smack on the bum like a sensible person does. no, THAT would traumatize them
>>
>>81216691
Then again at least they didn't have any warning. We knew it was stupid and half the country voted for it anyway. Pure blind stupid selfish interest from poor people, not caring who else got hurt, and not realizing they would pass that hurt right along to the poor.
>>
File: pepe mosaic.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
pepe mosaic.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2489
>>81207173
This is fucked up, don't do this to me anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.