[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the live - action be good or a flop? Also, discuss the trailer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 950x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 950x792
Will the live - action be good or a flop?
Also, discuss the trailer.
>>
>>81198551
Please reply.
>>
>>81198551
Looked cool imo
Loved the bearneccesities bit and king louie was massive, I just hope he's a cool kinda motherfucker.
>>
>>81198799
Yeah.
They fucking nailed the VAs for the characters too. Panther a best.
>>
>>81198963
He had a lovely voice, I just hope the don't try and go pirates of the carribean and cram lots of unnecessary action in there
>>
>>81198551
flop

fucking live action actors are never the best VAs

they are just known names that get people in theaters, but children dont give a fuck about that
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1706x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1706x960
>>81199251
L I E S
I
E
S
>>81199201
Elaborate.
>>
>>81199722
You know, I just hope they don't have pointless action for the sake of excitement. What was in the trailer was nice and plot relevant, I just don't wanna lose that chill jungle vibe
>>
>>81199859
For most of the movie it was comfy jungle - setting.
Hell, the only things I can think of that leave that kind of environment are the chase scenes and the obvious action.
>>
>>81199933
Yeah I know, its speculation.
What they showed me looked good. Keep to that tone and I'm happy.

Make unnecessary additions to the parts I haven't seen like more action just fir the sake of it and I'm mad
>>
>>81198551
First time seeing the trailer when I went to see Zootopia last week. I thought it looked pretty cool and I would like to go see the movie when it comes out.

Also, the animals were great in the trailer, and I think the kid is pretty good for the role.
>>
>>81200778
I agree.
>>
Even if it sucks we just have to wait a year to see another go at it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.