[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 580x320) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 580x320
How does superman come back?

Who's the 7th member?

Will black Adam and shazam be included?

Who's the big boss?
>>
>>81197185
>How does superman come back?
Now that is a good question. I honestly have no clue.
>Who's the 7th member?
Mera or Black Canary
>Will black Adam and shazam be included?
Dunno. I would prefer them not to be since the team is big enough and we don't need more references
>Who's the big boss?
Brainiac or Darkseid
>>
>How does Superman come back?
He is alive by the end of BvS, they just wanted to kill the Clark Kent persona for some reason
>Who's the 7th member?
Shazam or Green Lantern, the only two that have announced movies and are not in the Justice League cast, besides Suicide Squad
>Will Black Adam and Shazam be included?
Black Adam is going to be Shazan's movie villain so probally no, Shazan, in the other hand, is a possibility
>Who's the big boss?
Darkseid, BvS gave away to many tips
>>
His heart will start working again.
>Who's the 7th member?
Whoever appeals the best (and not dies) in the suicide squad movie. If the pre production is already going then Mera since it has a good profile actress or a bat family character.
Not both particularly. Maybe 1 as a "nod" like Goyer likes to do in his scripting.
>Who's the big boss?
Darkseid. No contest.
>>
>>81198671
It doesn't have to be Darkseid himself, though. Could just be agents of Apokolips or Brainiac working for Darkseid.
>>
Killing clark kent persona(is that was wrong with the last two superman movies?)
>>
>>81197185

Kryptonian physiology bullshit

>Who's the 7th member?

I have no clue. Do we know there's going to be a seventh for sure?

>Will Black Adam or Shazam be included?

I feel like this movie's going to be stuffed as it is and would like to see them get their own movie first. Khandaq name drops would be great though

>Who's the big boss

Darkseid, based on BvS.
>>
>>81198713
>Brainiac working for Darkseid

Has that EVER happened in the comics?
>>
>>81198673
Parasite would be more FUN.
The ballad of Metallo composed by Lex Luthor would be dark and fun.
Amazo star labs sequel would be even better.
>>
>>81197185
Healing coma, he was never dead

>Who's the 7th member?
Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Shazam yes, Black Adam no.

>Who's the big boss?
Darkseid
>>
>>81198811
What bearing would that have on the movieverse?
>>
>>81198811
Your normal is showing.
Just watch the cartoons.
>>
Spoiler your shit next time
>>
are they actually fucking going for the Injustice route?
>>
>>81197185
>Who's the big boss?
STANDING
>>
>>81197185

>We will never have Martian Manhunter in the movieverse Justice League because Goyer thinks all of his fans "need to get laid"

Why anyone defends the DCCU after that shit is beyond me. Fuck all ya'll.
>>
File: 8482581.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
8482581.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>81198919
>no DC/MGS crossover with Big Bat and Solid Dick
>>
>>81198832
You are only suggesting Superman villains. I would definitely love a Metallo story arc but in a well written man of steel sequel. You could argue Darkseid is a Superman villain but everyone would agree that he is a major Justice league villain.

>>81198713
That can be too, in fact sounds more possible and Marvel-ish. I mean Justice League is divided in 2 parts and that could be the first one. Maybe an apokalips being sent by darkseid to earth with another Superman villain. In part 2 a full fledged Darkseid battle resolving all the flashpoint/injustice bulshit in between.
>>
>>81197185

He's not dead. He'll just wake up inside.

>Who's the 7th member?

They don't know yet.

No. The Shazam movie is being made under the New Line banner; New Line used to be a real studio until about a decade ago, when Time Warner shut it down and transferred all assets over to Warner Bros.; the only reason to make the Shazam movie under the New Line banner is if it's in a different continuity.

>Who's the big boss?

Let's see... after the cave troll it was the balrog, wasn't it?

I'm kidding, it's going to be a reused asset from a Harry Potter movie.
>>
>>81199041
>but everyone would agree that he is a major Justice league villain.
No he fucking isn't he's a New Gods villain.
>>
>>81197185
who cares
green lantern
nope. don't fit the tone.
darkseid, obviously. really. really obviously. why is this even a question.
>>
>>81197185
Dude, the earth on his coffin moves at the end and we already saw him regenerate from a death in the movie. If they had just waited till dawn and left him out in the sun instead of sticking him in a box, he might've woken up before the end of the movie.
>Who's the 7th member?
Mera for now. Part 2 might introduce GL/Shazam.
No, too early. JL part 1 is gonna start shooting in just a few weeks.
>Who's the big boss?
Darkseid, obviously, but he'll only probably just appear for the first time in part 1 and be faced off against in part 2.
>>
>>81199369
>They use the troll from the first film as Bizarro
>>
>>81197185
I want to see a version of this picture where we are seeing the back side of them, and they are preparing to face an Apokoliption army. Like, Wonder Woman's pose is perfect for it.
>>
>>81197185
#firesnyder

i would be completely okay with them starting from scratch
>>
>>81197185
>Who's the 7th member?

Abin Sur
>>
>>81198865
>you actually think this is an insult
>>
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 1148x532) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 1148x532
I just know batman will use the anti life equation to bring supes back to life
>>
>>81198931

>Now how many of you have been laid

Anyone at comic con has probably been laid or had a sexual experience

Half of them are bringing kids, the other half are having degenerate cosplay hookups
>>
Mera is 7th member

WB pushing Aquamang hard
>>
>>81200541
Where is that from?
>>
File: Dwayne on top again.png (413 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Dwayne on top again.png
413 KB, 600x750
>Will Black adam be in it.

They're gonna need him to help with the box office.
>>
>>81200875
Civil War
>>
>>81200875

After Supes tanks a nuke in space while he's fighting Doomsday, he looks all gross and Bizarro-fied. Then he regenerates in the sunlight
>>
Why are all BvS threads being deleted if the sticky is gone?
>>
>>81201333
Neat.
>>
>>81198787
There has to be 7 or else the JUSTICE in Justice League is missing a letter when they do the inevitable fade out shot
>>
>>81198913
What the fuck makes you think that?
>>

The JL will be in trouble, and because he's in a deep coma instead of dead, he'll get a vision of Kevin Costner telling him he needs to wake up and that the worlds needs him. Then we see his eyes open from in the coffin and he flies up from out of the ground and saves the day.

>Who's the 7th member?

It will be GL, but not until the 2nd movie

doubt it

>Who's the big boss?

Darkseid
>>
>>81200933
this

they should use him for wonder woman. and have him cop out like the fast and furious movies and only be in it for 15 minutes.

the man sells tickets
>>
File: dkrsupernuke.jpg (766 KB, 3600x1440) Image search: [Google]
dkrsupernuke.jpg
766 KB, 3600x1440
>>81201333
>Bizarro-fied
it's straight out of dkr
>>
>>81201579
brava
>>
>>81201569
That was some straight Shone-manga shit. It's like they wrote themselves into a corner realizing that Dwayne's character would and in the movie almost did singlehandedly wreck Stahtam's shit. This forced them to have him have to protect someone else from a bomb so he could get hurt and remove him from the plot for most of it so he didn't automatically win from the start. Dragonball Z did that shit with Goku all the time.
>>
I can't believe they're gonna do Darkseid in the JL movie. Where do you go after facing the God of all Evil?
>>
File: Boyegaf.jpg (95 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Boyegaf.jpg
95 KB, 600x800
>Making a Justice League movie.
>Casting some no-body as Cyborg instead of Star Wars lead, Attack the Block lead, BAFTA and Empire award winning actor and generally cool guy, John Boyega

You fucked up, WB. You fucked up and there's no fixing it.
>>
>>81201376
global 10

you have a catalog, use it
>>
>>81201918
>Boyega

he's 1.75m, too short for snyder's swole league.
ray fisher is 1.91m, momoa is 1.93m, batfleck is 1.92, miller is 1.8m, gadot is 1.78, cavill is 1.85m, but snyder originally wanted joe manganiello who's 1.96m.
>>
>>81201579

Well fuck me, I feel stupid for not catching that.
>>
>>81197185
>implying the JL is still happening
>implying suicide squad won't bomb
>implying the Wonder Woman movie isn't cancelled
>implying the DCEU isn't dead
>>
File: Spaceballs-Yogurt.jpg (95 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Spaceballs-Yogurt.jpg
95 KB, 1000x600
>>81201918
Because John Boyega, unlike most actors, wasn't dumb enough to sing their soul/likeness away to Disney in the name of merchandise. He's probably bound by a contract obligation to not partake in any big Movie Trilogy that isn't Star Wars.

Are we going to have to put up with John Boyega being fan casted for every black guy like Idris Elba now??

>>81204715
>implying implications.
I swear only this board & /tv/ holds the RT percentage score as this "Black Spot" that is about as influential as Batman's Bat Brand that makes or breaks a movie. BvS is more than making up it's marketing end with the merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made & still is generating tickets sales despite the weekend drop.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.