[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were there only 8 episodes of Venture Brothers this year? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (259 KB, 650x345) Image search: [Google]
file.png
259 KB, 650x345
Were there only 8 episodes of Venture Brothers this year? The last episode really didn't feel like a finale to me and I was shocked that there wasn't an episode this week. It's not just me who feels like this is it?
>>
>>81196405
there's a secret finale next week like they did with ATHF
>>
Just wait for the special they'll do next year between seasons.
>>
>>81196405
They stated that the episode before, with all the various narrations, was a more fitting finale. But due to production fuckery, things didn't work out that way.
>>
>>81196986
that last episode was great though
>>
>>81198319
I never said it wasn't great. Just restating that Doc and Jackson didn't feel it was an appropriate finale.
>>
One of the best episodes of the season

not a season finale episode
>>
So when is the next season? Three years is no excuse, no matter how you look at it.

An calling it a ten episode season when the first episode is a year apart from the rest (gargantua) is just cheating.
>>
>>81202991
I think it was just officially a ten episode season.
The Special was more of a finale to Season 5 anyways.
They said they may be working on a special for a finale of Season 6.
>>
>>81202991
Technically, even though next season is being billed as "season seven", it's really just an extension of this season. That's why the finale felt so anticlimactic.
>>
I forgot to watch last night, was there another episode or was the one with the Saw shenanigans the last one?
>>
What is brock leaning on?
>>
>>81203888
>he doesn't know brock and monarch are brothers
>>
File: season 6.png (661 KB, 1280x388) Image search: [Google]
season 6.png
661 KB, 1280x388
>>81204191
Subway rail
>>
>>81203888
you really missed a good one bro

doc hammer said it was his favorite of the season
>>
>>81204208
>>81204267
Fine you assholes, you made me look it up.

I can't believe I missed it, gotta go pirate it now. RIP 21.
>>
>>81196405
Not only was this half a season, it was also Blue Monarch rather than Venture Bros. Which I don't mind so much, but still.
>>
>>81196986
It's more like they had two more episodes planned for the finale, but they couldn't get them out because it turns out the Gargantua special counted for two of the ten ordered episodes so the planning was fucked.
>>
Anyone else feel sad for Hatred? He never was treated that well, but now he's a doormat. And a useless one at that with Brock back.
>>
>>81205532
Yea his situation is pretty shitty.
>>
>>81205398
OP here. I literally thought there were two episodes left because the Monarch said in episode 8 that he had exactly two more arch villains left to kill before he gets to Venture.

I missed the Gargantua special too, which apparently means I missed the finale to Season 5 which I felt was weird too or something I can't even remember. So... fuck I missed on that.
>>
>>81205532
He's a fucking pedophile. It's been confirmed he molested an iteration of Hank and Dean, so who knows who else. He's got a lot of making up to do to deserve redemption.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.