[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy's going to read to you tomorrow fuck ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tomorrow.jpg (126 KB, 1908x1068) Image search: [Google]
tomorrow.jpg
126 KB, 1908x1068
>Daddy's going to read to you tomorrow
fuck ;_;
>>
You ever been tired, /co/?
>>
>>81196365
One batch, two batch...penny and dime
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwc0AW67CmA
I love all the pre-punished frank hints of personality.

>hwn play sing this song with his daughter at her sweet sixteen while she plays the bass
>>
S2 really wasn't my thing. The Punisher wank-a-thon got really annoying after a while, The Hand stuff really didn't grab me at all (though that also could be a result of the show being too busy sucking Frank's cock to bother with anything else) and there was no real antagonist. Frank is presented as an anti-hero, the Hand just kinda shows up and then fucks off by the end and Wilson Fisk is only there to advance Frank's plot.

Oh, and what a fantastic waste of Clancy Brown. How does the show expect us to be surprised when the guy who plays gruff authority figure who turns out to be the bad guy in everything he plays suddenly decides that he's a bad guy?
>>
>>81196653
>Frank is presented as an anti-hero
After episode 4, yeah. Episodes 1-4 show him as a nigh-unstoppable force of nature.
>>
>>81196653
>Frank is presented as an anti-hero
Oh the horror. How could they!?
>>
>>81196653
>Oh, and what a fantastic waste of Clancy Brown. How does the show expect us to be surprised when the guy who plays gruff authority figure who turns out to be the bad guy in everything he plays suddenly decides that he's a bad guy?
Jessica Jones had the black cop ally literally say he's two weeks away from retirement a few scenes before dying.
>>
>>81196725
I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that the show seems to think that an anti-hero is an acceptable substitute for a proper antagonist.
>>
>>81196805
An anti-hero IS an acceptable [substitute] for a proper antagonist!

An antagonist is nothing more than someone who opposes the protagonist. Matt was the protagonist. Frank was AN antagonist.
>>
>>81196805
Fair enough, I thought you meant as opposed to a hero.

I liked Nobu as the antagonist. Hands almost always sucks in the final act. I also like the juxtaposition of DD and Punisher, even though it lacks catharsis at the end.

Netflix still hasn't figured out how to make a proper finale.

This one needed more ninjas and a minigun. It was right fucking there.

>>81196885
Not if their resolution happens in episode 4. It needed a more tense finale, where Frank showed Matt that a force of Nature might require another one, without having him compromise his character.
>>
>>81196885
Yeah, for a few episodes maybe. Either way, he's not the CENTRAL antagonist, which is what S2 was seriously lacking.
>>
>>81196745
Two years
>>
>>81196992
Either way, they should have just had them come out and say the guy's gonna die soon after that scene.
>>
umpb
>>
>>81196559

This whole thing was super corny
>>
>>81200586
Nigga your face is corny
>>
>>81196365
Yeah...
>>
>>81200990
Oh shit, it's my arch nemesis, Cornface!
>>
Is "One Batch, Two Batch" a real book? I was never able to find anything on Google that wasn't referring to this show, and it seems like a random thing for the writers to have just made up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.