[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inhumans movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Inhumans logo.jpg (51 KB, 733x441) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans logo.jpg
51 KB, 733x441
How do you think they will be presented /co/? In the show thus far they have been ordinary earth humans changed. But the royal family is different, will they be a hidden society similar to the afterlife, or people mutated outside of earth? And what about Attilan? Care to share your thoughts/guesses.
>>
>>81194544
GoT time
>>
No matter what it is, I know they won't include Agents of SHIELD characters and I'll be massively disappointed.
>>
I think Crystal will be the POV
>>
No matter what it is, I know they won't include Agents of SHIELD characters and I'll be massively pleased.
>>
I still find it funny how nothing has been solidly announced for this yet.
>>
>>81202913
Why would they? The movie is far away. No one is complaining about not getting Cyborg/Captain Marvel/Green Lantern/JL2 news. Hell, we're slowly getting Spider-Man news.
>>
File: 1454260753067.jpg (57 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1454260753067.jpg
57 KB, 720x438
>>81196383
>Scene in first act of movie
>Someone mentions that there has been an upsurge in Terrigenesis around the world.
>Later, Terrigen Bomb goes off that renders the scope of the AoS Fish Oil incident irrelevant.
>AoS Inhumans never mentioned again.
>>
>>81202913
the movie is in 2020, of course there is nothing.

Also i need to ask, did agents of shield just introduce "the purfiers" in the last episode ?
>>
>>81203050
>Hell, we're slowly getting Spider-Man news.
Does anyone else find that concerning? I mean, it does come out next year and it seems like we know next to nothing about it.
>>
>>81203085
I think AoS will be cancelled by the time inhumans come out
>>
Next news I'm guessing we'll hear about this is notice of cancellation desu senpai
>>
>>81199634

Nah Kamala Khan ill probably be PoV
>>
>>81203090
Watchdogs were made by Grunwald. They used to attack anything they thought went against religious beliefs like sex ed and stuff.
>>
>>81203150
After season 4 it hits 88 episodes. Then it'll be up for syndication and ill probably get cancelled
>>
>>81203181
Kamala the same year as the Captain Marvel film? A bit of a stretch.

Also, does anyone find it worrisome that this film would involve a floating city of aliens with a mad brother after the throne? You know, exactly what they turned MCU Thor into?
>>
>>81203198
oh, excuse my ignorance but I still think if the whole purpose of the organization is kill inhumans for religios reasons they may as well be the purifiers
>>
File: 1385509453519.jpg (28 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1385509453519.jpg
28 KB, 184x184
>>81203150
MFW the Inhumans movie writers don't know what to do with the show setting up a totally different Inhumans story than the one they want, so AoS is forced to have Lash slaughter all of them.
>The whole thing ends up having no effect on the MCU whatsoever.
>>
>>81203238
by that time nobody will remember the thor movies
>>
>>81203305
They won't even die. AoS will end and never be mentioned again
>>
>>81194544
Make 100% of the movie take place in Attilan and don't even acknowledge the stuff in the show because it has 0 bearing on what's happening in Attilan (and this is coming from someone who likes the show). Crystal as the PoV character with Maximus as the villain.

In a perfect world, it would have had Quicksilver somehow ending up in Attilan with him falling in love with Crystal and using him as the viewer surrogate for her to introduce all the weird elements of inhumanity and attilan, and the tension of having an "outsider" enter the city be the catalyst for Maximus manipulating people to turn on Black Bolt in a bid to take over.

That's the thing about the Inhumans, so many of their best stories are told from non-Inhumans perspectives like the Fantastic Four, Quicksilver, or even the X-men. One of my favorite Inhumans comics was the one where the X-men met the Royal Family, and they invited Nightcrawler to live in Attilan since he'd be more comfortable in a place where he isn't judged by his looks which he took them up on. Then once he got to Attilan and saw that they basically forced people to undergo terrigenesis, he flipped the fuck out.
>>
>>81203277
Yes, they're serving the same function as the Purifiers, but they're still a pre-existing group from the comics rather than just OCs.
>>
>>81203142
I'm not too worried. Look at Strange. It's out in seven/eight months and we barely know anything about it other than the casting and director. We know it'll be an origin story, too. But GotG2 is filming now and there has been zero word on that. I assume Spider-Man is being kept under wraps until we actually see his big reveal in Civil War.
>>
>>81194544

I really hope it's just fun

They're making all the MCU movies too serious nowadays what with Civil War, Thor 3 and Thanos
>>
>>81203682
This happens for every single Marvel movie. They never really hype them up until they're the next one up. We didn't get much of anything about Ant-man until after Age of Ultron, and that turned out great.

They don't want to put time and money into running advertising and PR for a movie that'll be out in one year, when there's going to be a movie out in 3 months, let alone putting that advertising and PR into a movie that's 4 years away when they have a dozen movies coming out before then.
>>
File: 1409675941172.jpg (138 KB, 696x1000) Image search: [Google]
1409675941172.jpg
138 KB, 696x1000
>>81203698
>Black Bolt literally quips Maximus to death
>>
File: kidnapped by a mugga.jpg (142 KB, 700x1073) Image search: [Google]
kidnapped by a mugga.jpg
142 KB, 700x1073
>>81203522
>basically forced people
mugga pls, he didn't like that they tought changing people on purpose was a good thing. I wonder how he feels about trannys.
>>
>>81203879
It would be a clusterfuck to run ads when the are up to three movies a year and Ant-man proved they don't have to wast a whole lot on promotion.
>>
I'm curious if they'll try to awkwardly shoehorn in Kamala given her popularity.
>>
There are too many characters to have one POV.

I think it should be about the coup against the Unspoken. Start out with BB getting released from his isolation chamber, his parents already, Max still sane but having no memory of how their parents died and of course they rest of the cast doing whatever. Play Black Bolt as a mute with everyone else catching him up on what happened while he was away. Stuff happens leading to them fighting the Unspoken and when things are there worst BB finally speaks and this defeats Unspoken but all causes Max to remember how their parents died and causes him to lose his mind and setting him up as a later villain.
>>
>>81204640
I'm gonna call it, Captain Marvel 2 will be "Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel"
>>
>The Inhumans are a race of superpowered descendands from extraterrestrial colonists who live in Attilan, an ancient city on the Arctic, secluded from the human race. They are ruled by the mighty Black Bolt and his wife Medusa. Black Bolt's brother, Maximus, has experienced Terrigenesis, the rite of passage through which an Inhuman is exposed to the sacred Terrigen Mist to developed his or hers super-human abilities, but has emerged unchanged, making him an outcast who harbors resentment towards the Royal Family.

>Medusa's sister, Crystal, is a social outcast who longs to meet the human race and disapproves of the Inhumans' code of secrecy. Her Terrigenesis process is looming, but she fears both what she might become and her inclusion in Black Bolt's family by virtue of her blood ties to Medusa. She unexpectedly crosses paths with a human explorer who unwittingly stumbles upon Attilan, and romance blossoms between them, to the disapproval of Crystal's family.

>Crystal soon learns that Maximus is orchestrating civil unrest towards Black Bolt's rule, intending to trigger a civil war through which the Royal Family can be destroyed and he can seize control of Attilan and rebuild it stronger. Crystal then races against time to stop him, aided by the explorer, the proficient warrior Karnak and the teleporting hound Lockjaw.
>>
>>81204970

>Marvel's Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel
>>
>>81204640
>she gets saved by Captain Marvel in the after credits
>>
I think in some ways they're going to be the MCU's standin for Mutants, with the whole, "There are superhumans everywhere amongst us and they're naturally dangerous!" narrative. There can be even more political commentary than just the whole racism thing due to the fact that the Inhumans have a royal family.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.