[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WonderWoman Movie Speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: WonderWoman_2017.jpg (17 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
WonderWoman_2017.jpg
17 KB, 316x316
So /co/ what are your thoughts on the future WW movie?

What would you love to see happen, and what would leave you anally devastated?
>>
Fresh installation to the DC Kinomatic universe

http://strawpoll.me/7210768
>>
>>81193757

After BvS, I honestly could not give any more of a shit about DCs movies.

If it's bad then im not shocked, if its good then i will be pleasantly surprised, but im not going out of my way to watch it.
>>
I want classic Wondy rogues.
>>
>>81194007
Which ones? I wouldn't mind seeing Circe.
>>
>>81194007

>WW rogues

Ares and...?
>>
Lex Luthor steps up his game and sends her a cum jar
>>
>>81194287

Anyone who was not ripped straight from Greek Mythology.

Since the villain's probably Ares, The Duke of Deception is a good start, then maybe Doctor Poison because it's WWI and poison gas was such a major part of it?
>>
>>81194007
This.
>>81194287
THIS. I miss my evil-fu.
>>
>>81194340
Cheetah, maybe Giganta.
>>
>>81194360

kekeke so epin xD epin joke mang
>>
File: wonderwoman141_27.jpg (382 KB, 1241x1824) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman141_27.jpg
382 KB, 1241x1824
>>81194340
Mouse Man of course.
>>
>>81194382
>maybe Doctor Poison because it's WWI and poison gas was such a major part of it?

I'm wondering what it was that made Wondy give up the good fight (as mentioned in BvS) and I think seeing the horrors of war (modern war that goes beyond swords and shields and dips into the worst mankind has to offer) would be a good reason.
>>
>>81193757
Looks interesting. Did not expect then to put Diana in WW1. I hope she fights monsters.
>>
>>81194453

>Giganta on the big screen, Literally.

I feel like feminists will find a way to be upset about this.
>>
File: droppedImage_8.png (292 KB, 601x291) Image search: [Google]
droppedImage_8.png
292 KB, 601x291
No Dr.Psycho?
>>
>>81194707
I feel like you're projecting. Shit, yo. Doris, sorry, Dr. Zeul is a highly intelligent scientist who can grow over 50 feet tall.

Actually, I want to hear your bullshit "reasoning" as to why ANYONE would be upset at Giganta making an appearance.
>>
>>81194864

Peter Dinkledge is already taken.
>>
>>81193757
Honestly Wonder Woman was one of the things I liked about BvS. She's seemed genuinely hyped to fight Doomsday. I like my Wonder Woman as a warrior at heart who thrives in battle. Shame she had no real screen time and her fight looked somehow way faker than everyone elses.
>>
File: OutOfContext.jpg (254 KB, 934x546) Image search: [Google]
OutOfContext.jpg
254 KB, 934x546
>>81194360

Tfw this happens in the DCEU.
>>
I want her to open more emails, leading to more potentially-thrilling future plotlines.
>>
>>81193757
I've never read any WW comics.

BvS has not made me interested in her one bit.
>>
>>81195522
Then why are you in this thread?
>>
>>81195995
Some anons like not liking things.
>>
>>81194382
What about inspired by Greek Mythology? Like how Thor has Enchantress or Malekith.

Hell Thor also has Surtur, Fenrir, and other villains ripped from the Norse myth how come no one throws a hissy fit about that?
>>
>>81195995
Because he HAD to tell everyone his opinion, dude his opinions is REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
>>
>>81193757
A lot of anorexic actress
>>
>>81193757
Wonder Woman kicking Greek monster butt. I know it's in WW1, but still.
>>
Byrne Woman may be better but hope visually its based off Azzarello Woman

Dont want to see a bunch of CLash of the Titans 'gods' with british accents for the love of god
>>
I'm expecting more fappable Wondy stills.
>>
>>81193757
I'd like to see her killing things from other worlds. I'm not too familiar with Wondy's rogues, so I'm not sure if her fans would rather have Circe, Ares or Cheetah or a plot that furthers the greater story of the DCCU.

I think the problem with Marvel movies (and to a lesser extent, big two comics) is that everybody just kind of does their own thing until they meet up in the big event films. It never really feels like they're all working towards the same end goal.

With the DC ones, it feels like MoS was the catalyst, BvS introduced the heroes, and SS will introduce the villains. WW is set before everything, so it can either build up the story more without furthering it, or do something completely different. I'd hate for it to feel like a lame duck, though. Or worse, like a Thor movie.
>>
File: Hans Von Hammer.png (425 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hans Von Hammer.png
425 KB, 1280x720
A cameo by Hans Von Hammer
>>
>>81193757
>What would you love to see happen
Bulkier Gadot or new actress with a more imposing figure.

I was gonna say that pilot group with the bird logo that was formed by people from occupied german territories, but ww movie is set in ww1 not 2
>>
>>81193757
Wait a minute.
What is wonder woman gonna do in WW1?
Can't fight the central powers like they're nazis.
>>
>>81203431
What could possibly be her threat seeing how OP she was in BvS.....?
>>
Gal Gadot is uncharismatic, bland, flat and overall uninteresting.

I have 0 interest in seeing the film
>>
>>81201593
YES YES YES YES
>>
>>81194360
dingdingdingdingding
>>
>>81203614
i still want to bang her in her ww outfit. she literally is a 10/10
>>
>>81203515
Ares fucking shit up to keep the war going.
>>
>DIAANNNNAA IT's LOIS! LOIS!
>wait is this Verdun?
>Fucking too soong again
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.