[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets try this again Post your /co/ related posters,wall art,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: tfposter.png (1 MB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
tfposter.png
1 MB, 1000x666
Lets try this again
Post your /co/ related posters,wall art, other things in your "collection" that arent necessarily books.

Pic Related: I picked out these guys almost 10 years ago while visiting my grandparents. I recently framed them
>>
>>81191462
The one on the left is pretty autistic. The movie Optimus is retarded and looks horrible.
>>
File: wallstuff.png (4 MB, 1088x1952) Image search: [Google]
wallstuff.png
4 MB, 1088x1952
>>81191475
Eh, I've always liked how Prime looked in the first three Bayverse movies. I also got it almost 10 years ago..I'll keep that one around until i get something else/run out of room.

I got the Weird Al flag when I saw him live last year, and the Mad Magazine one is 250/1000 and came with a year subscription to MAD magazine. Pretty neat I think
>>
File: squids.png (1 MB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
squids.png
1 MB, 666x1000
bumping with squids i have. Come on /co/, I know you guys have pictures of things in your rooms
>>
>>81191638
That Star Wars poster is cool.
I don't have anything to contribute, I don't really put anything on my walls. I used to have some newspaper clippings that interested me but I took them off eventually.
>>
File: lasik.jpg (351 KB, 1034x1600) Image search: [Google]
lasik.jpg
351 KB, 1034x1600
>>81192580
What were the newspaper clippings of?
>>
>>81193127
Just some sports and politics, and a couple of newspaper strips that I liked.
>>
File: JsjojGD.jpg (195 KB, 651x1024) Image search: [Google]
JsjojGD.jpg
195 KB, 651x1024
>>81193407
that reminds me: I have the BttF newspaper released last year and I need to get that framed somehow...They make frames for this sort of thing, right?
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
I don't have any /co/ related posters, all that money goes to buying comics, but I do have this sweet-ass hand poster for a game Binding of Isaac:Rebirth

I think they said it was silk-screened by hand, and when I got it framed I added the blue border to hide the weird ratio

#126/400
>>
File: right on man.jpg (70 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
right on man.jpg
70 KB, 525x551
>>81194500
Thats neat! I love stuff like that. How big is it? Was that a Kickstarter reward or something? Also, how much did it cost to get it matted and whatnot?
>>
>>81194799
I think the poster itself's 20x20, and I'd say with frame is 25x25.

I've only been burned by Kickstarter, this was just straight-up from the band that did the soundtrack's bandcamp page. (Funnily enough they've added another 44 copies to sell since it sold out)

For the frame+matte I think I got a Christmas/New Years special for 40~50 bucks? It was over a year ago so I don't really remember.
>>
>>81195329
oh sweet man. Its cool seeing that kinda stuff. Got anything else?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.