[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /co/-related things that flew over your head for way too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Sara_Bellum.png (54 KB, 293x394) Image search: [Google]
Sara_Bellum.png
54 KB, 293x394
ITT: /co/-related things that flew over your head for way too long

>Sara Bellum is a wordplay on cerebellum, the part of the brain which coordinates muscle activity
>>
Mabel is MtF.
>>
>>81185155
You were a dumbass kid then, because I got this right away because she was the smart one.
>>
>>81185176
English isn't my native language and the show was dubbed on TV, but there was no excuse once I learned the language.
>>
File: wander open mouth.png (195 KB, 403x437) Image search: [Google]
wander open mouth.png
195 KB, 403x437
>>81185155
What? How did I never notice this before?
>>
File: image.png (448 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448 KB, 640x480
waterboarding
>>
>>81185155
Oh really? Well, then did you know that if you say the magic words three times out loud, you'll get what's coming to you?

Ohpeesaf Aggawt
>>
>>81185155
The name of the street where she lives is a euphemism for cunnilingus
>>
>>81185176
>>81185155

How often did they say her first name?
>>
>>81185932
>Ohpee
OP has one syllable
>>
>>81185996
You pronounce it Ohp? That's stupid, Oh Pee is the correct pronunciation
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.