[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-28-10h18m51s448.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-28-10h18m51s448.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why did he do it?
>>
>>81184026

he wanted to suck a dick
>>
>>81184033
What a shitty fucking response.
>>
he didn't want amons cock in his ass again
>>
>>81184026
He was fed up with this world! And he not gonna take it anymore!
>>
why did he even have that button?
>>
>>81184180
It's not a button, it's the neck of the gas tank. He sparked it the boat exploded.
>>
>>81184026

because blood bending is evil and it should die with them.
>>
Because they needed to tie up all the loose ends.

That's the whole reason for his sudden complete 180°.
People tell me Season 1 was well written, but it was a piece of shit too. That ending was ten times worse than Kuvira's stupid mech shit.
>>
season 1 was solid
why did they decided to make it 4 parts and turn it to shit
>>
Partly because he felt pity for his brother's insanity, but mostly because he couldn't stand living the life of a disgraced politician, fallen from power and facing a life in hiding or jail. Same reason why so many major white collar criminals commit suicide when caught.
>>
>>81186061
there was so much going on that scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxYD9kR73s
>camera focus on glove
>might use it to stop noatak and apprehend him like the politician he wanted to be
>might not use it cause he's his brother and let a criminal escape
>just like the good old days
>choose 3rd option and do none of it
>amon tear could mean he sensed via bloodbending what tarlok is gonna do
>tear might be because he's together with his brother again

everytime i remember this scene i get so mad how garbage they let Avatar become
>>
>>81186055
>People tell me Season 1 was well written
What people?

Stop hanging out with liars.
>>
>>81186061
Season 1 was not even remotely solid. The resolution was a complete asspull that took victory entirely out of Korra's hands, robbed her any opportunity for character development, and leaves us with a series of events with no central theme or purpose.
>>
>>81186249
>The resolution was a complete asspull that took victory entirely out of Korra's hands

Pretty good summary of the series as a whole.
>>
>>81186380
Sozin's Comet, too.
>>
>>81186249
Season 1 was solid until the point Korra gets kidnapped.
>>
>>81186434
If the ending doesn't work then the story doesn't work.

Book 1 of Korra seemed solid at first because it appeared to be building up to something that never came.
>>
>>81186449
>yfw Amon could've been Koh or another spirit or even a former avatar who had their face stolen

Feels bad man
>>
Because they had nowhere to go and both knew there was basically nothing good that come from them being alive anymore
>>
>>81186414
The problem with Korra is they did what the Lion Turtle did at the VERY end of the original series, and put that at the end of every single season of Korra.
>>
>>81184026
Because he is a shitty character from a shitty show.
>>
>>81184026

I'll admit the murder suicide thing what cool.

I'm amazed it was allowed.
>>
>>81186821
Season 3 was the only good season honestly
>>
>>81187436
This guy gets it.
>>
>>81184026
Did they know there'd be a season 2 at the time?
>>
>>81187363
It was dumb as hell. Only got greenlit because suits are as dumb as you and just thought it would be "cool"
>>
>>81190490
no u
>>
Suddenly they have fossil fuels? I thought they used lightning bending!
>>
File: 1431292139889.png (82 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1431292139889.png
82 KB, 350x263
>People actually watched Legend of Korra
>People actually followed the plot of Legend of Korra
>People actually waifu'd a character from Legend of Korra

That garbage was to Avatar what Dragonball GT was to Z. You should be begging for a retcon.
>>
>>81190443
They found out they were getting more episodes once the show started airing. So the stupid ending was what Bryke decided to show the world after being told they would have 12 episodes and that's it.

They were told they were getting 14 more episodes while the show was airing. Then once the show ended they were told they were getting 26 more episodes. So they were writing 2 and found out that 3 and 4 were on the table get to it as well.
And yet they were also told to cut the episodes length down by a minute for 3 and 4 and that they were getting a budget cut therefore the clip show in 4 was a necessity.

Nick does share some blame. But Bryke are the ones who said they preferred these shorter formats as it allowed them to do separate stories. And they are the ones who made the side character of Varrick so prominent despite not yet being shown before the public thereby knowing that the audience liked him enough to give him so much screen time over other characters.

It's all really weird.
>>
File: woooooo.jpg (127 KB, 1270x712) Image search: [Google]
woooooo.jpg
127 KB, 1270x712
>>81184026
Because Bryke can't into writing.
>>
>>81190803
Asami helping Korra rehab would've made the ending make a lot more sense
>>
>>81190902
>Asami hits Mako, a literal who, because of his tardiness
>Sponsors his team, buys him clothes, food, gets him an apartment until he gets money settled from his job - even after they break up
>Korra gets hurt because "they" weren't fast/strong enough
>She marries the Avatar

Asami's got a complex. And I don't mean the mansion or business those are a different complex.

Asami did get those two weeks in though. Though why no one went and grabbed the hax healing water from the North Pole pond is a mystery. I guess the get out of jail free cards were all used up at the time?
>>
>>81186249
>The resolution was a complete asspull that took victory entirely out of Korra's hands

I can't believe they did that shit twice just so Jinora would have something to do.

Korra spent the whole Spirit World episode learning how to find the light in the dark and yet she needs the princess of the fairies to save her ass against Unalaq.
>>
>>81184026
Welcome to JACKASS!
>>
>>81186683
this was always retarded and still is retarded.
>>
bad writing
>>
How much you wanna bet Korra wouldn't last in a relationship with Asami for more than a week?
>>
>>81193347
Bryke isn't going to allow their "perfect groundbreaking couple" that bailed them out from having to deal with how messy book 4 was to have any kind of drama.

But there is no way that Asami would have ever managed to deal with Book 2, especially since she turns into a sad background character whenever there is relationship drama.
>>
>>81193626
They'll probably act the same way that Aang and Katara did in the comics without any of the development.

Lovely.
>>
>>81193766
Yes, but Bolin won't be allowed to be annoyed by them because it would make him a homophobe
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.