[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tim in close approximation of his original costume >Kate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 600x911
>Tim in close approximation of his original costume
>Kate in a book again
>Cass and Steph back
I should be happy about this but I'm not.
>>
>Tim in close approximation of his original costume
>No Flight

Cause he wasn't redundant enough now he brings noting to the table at all
>>
>>81181409
>Red Robin
>wears mostly green
BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>81181409
I'm happy with this cast, and with Tim back in the old Robin costume, but I don't have enough faith at this point to give any book the benefit of the doubt
>>
>Tynion

no you shouldn't be happy
>>
File: Tim11.gif (163 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Tim11.gif
163 KB, 500x334
>>81181460
"Not looking ridiculous" is bringing something to the table.
>>
>>81181409
Should have made the green black so as to make him Robin-like(because he is still Red Robin, look at the logo) but not look like actual Robin
>>
I think this could be really fun.

Fuck /co/ and their contrarian bullshit. I'm willing to give it an honest shot.
>>
>>81181547
He's still a robin he's gonna look ridiculous regardless, damian is the only robin in history to have a decent costume and even then it's just barley
>>
It's nice of DC to FINALLY realize that Spoiler is the superior identity for Steph. She never made sense as Robin or as Batgirl.
>>
File: Tim26.png (349 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Tim26.png
349 KB, 500x371
>>81181572
>>81181605
The Unternet costume will never be properly appreciated by DC.
>>
>>81181581
I'll try it, but his Batworks have left a lot to be desired.
>>
>>81181460
Trying to get that Teen Titans cartoon crowd.
>>
>>81181659
Tim isn't in TTG.
>>
>>81181705
He's Tim in all but name.
>>
>>81181409
>Clayface
Pretty cool desu
>>
>>81181630
People hated red Nightwing anon

That's why he's wearing blue now
>>
File: Tim33.jpg (286 KB, 1211x652) Image search: [Google]
Tim33.jpg
286 KB, 1211x652
>>81182056
So what? Tim has never worn blue.

Did Dr. Mid-Nite ever show up in Earth-2?
>>
>>81181409
I have little faith Tynion will undo the damage done to Tim, Kate, and Cass or do a decent Steph.

A dedicated Bat-family book is a nice idea though, weird that it doesn't happen more often.

Both of the artists seem fine.
>>
>>81182139
Why should anything nice ever happen on Earth-2?
>>
Tynion's Eternal issues aren't bad, so maybe he can channel that energy for this book.

Love the line-up stephfag for life
>>
>>81182179
What damage was done to Kate?

I mean Andreyko's run was mediocre, but he didn't really change much
>>
Okay I'm not crazy about the creative team but I think this might be my fantasy batfamily line-up.
>>
>>81181409

They should rename this comic to Monkey's Paw Comics. Fuck.
>>
>>81184396
>What damage was done to Kate?
Vampire rape.
>>
>>81181409
>Shitty Nu52 Cass
>Shitty Nu52 Tim
>Average Nu52 Steph
>none of these characters know each other from before
>characters that have been around for decades going to be treated as rookies
>Clayface for some reason
>Tynion writing
>Tynion says that he's modeling the series after Eternal
>Tynion says that he's bringing in more characters after the start, which probably means Fan Harper Favorite Row is coming to visit

There is no reason to be happy. This is a disaster in the making, and will probably once again make Didio/Harras go "HUH! I GUESS THEY DON'T LIKE THESE CHARACTERS AFTER ALL!" and shelve them for fifteen years.
>>
>>81184374
>Tynion's Eternal issues aren't bad

Yes they are.

BRE is a goddamn shitpile through and through, and Tynion was personally in charge of it. Abandon your hope already.
>>
I just want them to move the characterization away from aspergers-Tim and make him a human again. The "I'm a human computer" shtick is getting boring.
>>
>>81185757
>>Clayface for some reason

Having a master of disguise on a team of detectives sounds pretty based to me.
>>
>>81182139
>Dr Midnite didn't exist so Tim had no one to base his costume off for Red Robin so he made a unique retarded design
POETRY
>>
>>81185799

All he does is take away attention from the heroes.
>>
>>81181572
They're too busy nostalgifagging anon.
>>
The whole "superhero boot camp" concept is bullshit. Especially since it's Kate Kane, a rookie herself, running it.
>>
>>81185748
Sounds hot.
>>
>>81185914
It wasn't.
>teeheehee, I mind controlled you into doing what you would do
>and that means having sex with me! :^)
Literally ugh.
>>
>>81181409

Cass's outfit fucking sucks. The mask doesn't work without the ears. I bet the only reason they left them out is to make her silhouette different from Kate's.
>>
>>81185948
she's asian and therefore MUST be a ninja
>>
>>81185994

Cass is always a ninja, that's not the problem. The problem is that the full cover mask looks like shit without the ears. If they didn't want to have her wear her own old outfit, they should have used the BRE outfit without modifications.
>>
File: Cass80.jpg (47 KB, 356x496) Image search: [Google]
Cass80.jpg
47 KB, 356x496
>>81185948
>I bet the only reason they left them out is to make her silhouette different from Kate's.
Cass's original mask is nothing like Kate's, and she doesn't have long hair or a cape. They just made her look more like a gimp with the generic mask.
>>
>>81185928
mind control is the worst plot device ever created bar none
>>
>>81186859
that's not rape
>>
>>81186859
Tell that to Bobby Drake.
Joke aside, Nocturna and Wolf Spider are really shitty part of New 52 Batwoman book.
>>
>>81181409
Only weak link of the book is the existence of Tim
>>
>>81186968

More like existence of Tynion.
>>
Is Clayface a good guy in this book?
>>
>>81181409
I will get this book for Clayface alone, I don't give a fuck about the Batbrats
>>
>>81186968
Yes.
>>81187309
No.
>>
>>81181409
I stayed with Batwoman till the book was cancelled and collapsed on itself with vampire Kate then she wasn't vampire kate then she went into space with ragdog and clayface (wait wut?)

I realized how little Kate adds to anything and I can't say I care one way or the other. She really is only tangenitally related to Batman and I really hope we don't have any banter over who the best leader is or something. I imagine we'll have to do the whole Batwoman gets mad an leaves with part of the team arc or something contrived.

I'll give it a shot cause I like the writer and I like both characters (love Batman) but I can't honestly say Kate adds anything. Never once, apart from in her own book, and I own most of her stuff, have I said "I wonder what Batwoman is doing."
>>
>>81185815
Clayface is one of the heroes.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.