[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LION THE MOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: lion the mood.png (289 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lion the mood.png
289 KB, 640x360
LION THE MOOD
>>
LION THE MOOD
I
O
N

T
H
E

M
O
O
D
>>
steven universe is on the cutting edge of comedy
>>
File: lion around.gif (442 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
lion around.gif
442 KB, 500x422
Lion around?
>>
>>81182118
so moe :3
>>
LION
THE
MOOD
>>
I just caught up with this show yesterday... I was so shocked that

Sinbad isn't voicing the black guy anymore. I mean, he's got to have like nothing else going on for him.
>>
>>81184255
yeah, shit sucks......can't decide if he was too expensive for the show, or if he demanded more screen time
>>
>>81184329
It would have to be expenses, as Mr. Smiley is one of the better Beach City residents.

In the same vein, I hope they get a sound alike for Minaj for Sugilite. She's the perfect amount of unlikeable for the role.
>>
File: dewey trump.jpg (42 KB, 864x870) Image search: [Google]
dewey trump.jpg
42 KB, 864x870
>>81184472
>>81184329
>>81184255
>tfw Based Joel Hodgson has never failed to show up to voice Dewey

God, all this show needs is Kevin Murphy and Trace Beaulieu to do guest voices and it'll be an MST3K reunion in my heart. I mean, I can tell aspects of Greg's character were based on Tom Scharpling (radio personality, audio techie, come on). They'll probably allude to it.
>>
>>81185173
>implying Kevin would leave Mike Nelson
Him and Bill Corbett are pretty loyal to Rifftrax
>>
File: steven-universe-log-date-02.png (291 KB, 640x339) Image search: [Google]
steven-universe-log-date-02.png
291 KB, 640x339
>>
>>81185173
Scharpling is great, but they really should have someone else singing.

Also Based Joel is Based.
>>
>>81184472
They already have Reagan Gomez. My money would be on that.

Then again, they did get Aimee Mann to come back to make a grunting noise when Opal lifted something.

Also, Aimee Mann's voice is PURE HNNNGH.
>>
Taking bets on how long before Tegan and Sara do guest voices.
>>
>>81186513
look at those socks
they are cute
>>
>>81186469
Mike > Joel
>>
File: amegator.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
amegator.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>81181361
And I'll be the CROCODILE!
jazz hands
>>
File: 1436878762988.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436878762988.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I like that the Trinity are voiced by famous singers, they should be used sparingly. Sugilite not talking in pic related made sense , she was fucking filled with rage. Her not speaking was even more menacing.
>>
>>81187799
You always SAY you'll be the crocodile, but you never commit!
>>
>>81187953
I'm still flabbergasted about Nicki Minaj voicing Sugilite. I only found out about it after watching the episode and that's because her voice is really perfect for Sugilite.
>>
I predict we'll most likely get new episodes in mid April--May. Just hold out a bit longer.
>>
>>81190052
I still say Reagan could cover the voice if she had to. Probably Sardonyx too.
>>
>>81190152
I want you to be an insider cn scheduler so bad, I dont know how much more of this I can take.

Literally everything else is done or on break, and all I got entertainment wise is TWD.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.