[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/, your thoughts on Rebirth Flash team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Writer: Joshua Williamson (Birthright, Nailbiter)
Artists: Carmine DiGiandomenico(he did Grayson 17), Neil Googe

It's the creative team I'm looking forward to the most. Birthright is one of the most enjoyable Image book currently out.
Also this art looks dynamic and fit for Flash.
>>
It can't get any worse
>>
File: b044_-_flash_1_fls_cv1_r2.jpg (1 MB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
b044_-_flash_1_fls_cv1_r2.jpg
1 MB, 988x1500
>>81178962
More art.
>>
I have been liking Birthright and Nailbiter but Illuminati has been painfully dull with such painful dialog as "It's Wreckin' Time" so I am not sure if this will turn out good. Maybe Williamson is just one of those writers who doesn't do well with super hero comics
>>
>>81178962
And this
>>81179006
That's true anon. He sounded genuinely excited for it. Well Dogfucker sounded exciting too.
>>
>>81179050
He write Superman/Batman #77 which was Kara and Damian issue. He also wrote Voodo but I never read that.
>>
>>81178962
>>81179034
>>81179085

Is not Manapul but holy shit is such a huge improvement.

On the other hand, we are getting fucking Flinch on Batman, so monkey's paw and all that.
>>
>>81178962
all I want is MAX MERCURY ZEN MASTER OF SPEED back

a Jesse Quick would be fine too
>>
>>81179209
Finch is good with good inkers. Hopefully he gets Janson, Glapion or Miki. Colorist is Jordie Bellaire so coloring would be rad at least.
Also glad that Janin is getting a bump. Honestly he's an event tier artist.
>>
His costume doesn't look like shit anymore
>>
>>81179050
Yeah I like Nailbiter and Birthright a lot so I will give him a chance on Flash

>>81179333
They just put him back in his New 52 costume
>>
>>81178962
That art is better than Booth's
>>
>>81178962
Johns said that the Rebirth issue ties into... well, it ties into something. What, though? He wouldn't spoil it.
>>
Do we have any information about the other pre flashpoint Barry Allen ?
>>
>>81180422
Isnt the current Barry already Pre-Flashpoint technically?

>inb4 casual
>>
>>81179034
Nigger wally.

Droped
>>
>>81178962
>Speedforce storm that gives people powers

We Flash Family again?
>>
It sounds alright I guess, but I can't get excited for an "ok" Flash run at this point. I wish it was like the WW announcement where I knew I had reason to feel good.

It could be great but it's no slam dunk right now for me. Wait and see.
>>
>>81179034
>>81179034
by Karl Keschl

>>81178962
Neil Googe is from 2000AD and previously worked for WildStorm. He also did Nu52 Flash #26 and Injustice Year One #23.
>>
>>81179006
Wally's still black so it's certainly not getting any bette.
>>
>>81181121
Damn, Keschl should have been the main artist, he looks great
>>
>>81178962
>Writer: Joshua Williamson (Birthright, Nailbiter)

Williamson is also writing Illuminati for Marvel right now, which is pretty fun. He 's got a great handle on D-list villains like The Hood, Titania, and Mad Thinker. He will be doing fantastic when he finally gets around to writing the Rogues.
>>
>>81179034
Is that supposed to be Reverse Flash or a CW inspired Zoom2?
>>
>>81181190
New character called Godspeed
>>
>>81181172
>Damn, Keschl should have been the main artist, he looks great

Keschl is my all-time favorite Flash artist. His Wednesday Comics run is one of my favorite comics ever.

I would kill to have him on monthly interiors.
>>
>>81181188
Illuminati will unfortunately be stealth-cancelled.

My preferred ending? The supervillain team doing shitloads of crimes when Civil War II starts.
>>
>>81180422
No, he hasn't shown up
>>
Carmine's art didn't fit Grayson at all, but it was really dynamic and actiony. I think he'll be the best fit for the flash in years. I didn't like Manapul.
>>
>>81180422
You mean the one from Convergence?

He went back in time with Parallax and Supes and they beat the Anti Monitor with no universal casualties, somehow.
>>
I'm reading Ghosted (by Williamson) right now. It's something of a team book, so it's probably a good fit for what he plans on doing with The Flash.

I'm still early into it, but it's pretty damn good. The character interactions can be kind of meh, but the plotting is fantastic.
>>
>>81182187
what?? was there something I missed? I thought they just had him run back to his time so he could save the universe during COIE??
>>
>>81181227
I'm right there with ya, buddy.

(which is why I know it's "Kerschl", with an R)
>>
>>81179324
>Also glad that Janin is getting a bump. Honestly he's an event tier artist.
It is absolutely fucking nuts to me that people like Janin...
To me his poser-ness is much much worse then Finch & even Deodato.
>>
>>81181427
>I didn't like Manapul.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>81180987
>I wish it was like the WW announcement where I knew I had reason to feel good.

Both Waid and Johns second runs were unremarkable. Maybe there is hope in Morrison.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.