[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comic book reader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444929496571.jpg (24 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1444929496571.jpg
24 KB, 337x337
Anyone have a good cbr, and cbz reader that they use? What do you guys use?I want to get into reading comic on my computer, and looking for help to start up.
>>
>>81178513
I just use ComicRack. Works fine most of the time and no shitty bloatware tacked onto the installer.
>>
MCOMIX if you don't want anything managing your folders.
>>
>>81178513
http://www.cdisplayex.com/
I've never had any problems with this
>>
>>81178754
this. it's perfect.
>>
>>81178513
Honeyview (general purpose image viewer), or CDisplayEx on Windows
Simple Comics, or Xee3 (also general purpose image viewer) on OSX
MComix on Linux
>>
>>81178593
I was your shoes earlier tonight OP, downloaded ComicRack and i'm really happy with it.
>>
>>81178860
Also don't use ComicRack unless you want your CBRs/CBZs modified with metadata and useless for you if you want to get into the hubs and file sharing.
>>
>>81178754
Downloaded this in 2008, and I've probably read a 1,000 comix and manga by now thanks to CDisplay
>>
>>81178754
>>81178786
>>81179002
recent versions of CDislayEX come with LOTS of adware, it's no longer good.
>>
Awesome, thanks everyone. I'll give some of these a try.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.