[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Tyson Mysteries is back (already)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (441 KB, 850x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
441 KB, 850x479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRi4RG-W8f8

So much for that year-long wait I thought we were going to have to suffer through.
>>
Looking forward to that
>>
Yung Hee wants to fuck Pigeon. Only a matter of time.
>>
Sweet. Really hope this show lasts.
>>
>>81178103
>So much for that year-long wait
That was Rick and Morty, mang

But awwww shiet more Tyson
>>
Mike Tyson's transformation into a beloved, whimsical pop culture figure is always going to be one of the weirdest things ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1637x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1637x1180
>>81178183
Yup
>>
>>81178183
Honestly I'm surprised it took them this long to address the obvious sexual chemistry Pigeon and Yung hee had going on.
>>
>>81178336
Well I guess she does have time for bird sex.
>>
>>81178336
>WOMP WOMP
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 1200x674
>>81178519
I'm sorry, did you just say waughmp waughmp?
>>
Damn, really?

It must not cost very much.
>>
>>81178942
Thas right, an' you know whaddat means!
>>
Are we getting more Yung Hee ass?
>>
>>81178287
much less strange than that of samuel l jackson, coolio, snoop dogg, etc. mike used to be a fucking criminal but at least he never murdered anyone
>>
I never thought I'd enjoy a cartoon staring a convicted rapist.
>>
>>81179895
Who did the rest murder again?
>>
>>81178103
>mike with white sclerae at the end
how much you wanna bet that was an intentional homage to mistakes youd see in old cartoon promos
>>
>>81179923
some guy
>>81179897
he didnt really, did he?
>>
Meh. The novelty wore off early in season 2.
>>
>>81178287
>Tyson is beloved
>Cosby is hated
what bizarro world are we living in?
>>
>>81180073
i guess that whole 'nice guys finish last while big mean tough guys get everything' cliche is actually true
or maybe it's that we're in a world intolerant of virtue or righteous judgment, that only respects you if you sit on the fence and just sit and let people abuse you. i mean in general if youre an old celebrity your only real hope of being liked and not just forgotten is to pull the old adam west / shatner / etc ploy.. nobody can hate you if you're playing the fool right?
>>
>>81179895
Sam Jackson killed a man?
>>
>>81179923
Jackson didn't murder anybody, but when he was a teenager, he did help take a group of students hostage at Morehouse College in an attempt to get the school to change their policies not long after the assassination of MLKJr. (MLKSr. was one of the hostages). He was almost a big part of the Black Power movement before his mom sent him to LA a-la Fresh Prince.
>>
>>81180211
i mean, he was acquitted.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.