[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this goat get his own netflix, movie, and animated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Knights3.jpg (15 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
Knights3.jpg
15 KB, 640x355
When will this goat get his own netflix, movie, and animated series? Best part of JLU desu
>>
Well they just made him Mulder in the show so just go watch the X-Files
>>
>>81175463
x files is weak though, we need an actual question series.
>>
Does anyone have a recommended reading list for the question? What would be considered the best or definitive run? I'm going to my LCS tomorrow & I'm looking to read something new.
>>
>>81175411
What is his name again?
>>
File: The Question suggested reading.jpg (158 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
The Question suggested reading.jpg
158 KB, 750x1000
>>81178706
Found this online just now. You just had a look a little.
>>
>>81178706
Just the 80's stuff

The Question by Denny O'Neil followed by The Question Quarterly

Also the 6 issue Brave and the Bold mini that focused on The Question, Green arrow, and The Butcher
>>
>>81180113
Answer Antonym.
>>
>>81178706
The 80s O'Neil run is the definitive run, but you're not gonna find it
>>
>>81181785
>but you're not gonna find it
In trades, the singles are super easy to find. It's one of the things I'm buying up to custom bind
>>
>>81175411
given that DC wants to pretend that the animated universe doesn't exist he will probably end up as an extra in Green Arrow that wears tinfoil all over his face and lives in the sewers.
>>
I'd rather see a Question Netflix series rather than CW trash, but I know it aint gonna happen.
>>
>>81180113
The Human Hypothesis
>>
>>81180113
The Riddler
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.