[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Berry's second and final episode, she kidnapped a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Berry.png (261 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Berry.png
261 KB, 640x480
In Berry's second and final episode, she kidnapped a family for days and lured Mac to their house so that she could decapitate him with a train and be able to continue her relationship with Bloo.

Why aren't there more characters like her in western animation? Everytime there's a western Yandere thread, people always post characters like Helga or Panini, who clearly aren't Yandere.
>>
>>81174304
Why you want more? She is hated by everyone.

Let me guess....you want someone to pandering toy our fetish, while disguising it?
>>
>>81174371
Back when I reviewed the series on TV Tome - before TV.com raped it - everybody loved Berry. I didn't see much hate for her back in the day.
>>
Someone should make Yandere Simulator: Foster's Edition
>>
File: watashiwaPAUSEDdesune.png (490 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watashiwaPAUSEDdesune.png
490 KB, 1280x720
>>81174304
because ppl overuse terms like tsudere with actual yandere. there are more terms but everyone goes with the most well known.

actual yandere thread?
>>
>>81175556
>actual yandere thread?
original betty cooper qualified
>>
>>81174371
>She is hated by everyone
For real? That's too bad. I thought she was hilarious for being such a horrendous cunt. And I hate yandere shit.
>>
>>81174304
You mean Heather, right?
>>
File: Marcie vs. Pepermint Patty.jpg (234 KB, 899x442) Image search: [Google]
Marcie vs. Pepermint Patty.jpg
234 KB, 899x442
Shame there's never been a comic accurate depiction of Marcie since she'd qualify.
>>
>>81174451
>TV Tome
Holy shit, that takes me back.
>>
I bet Berry kept trying to fuck her creator's dad/brother/whatever male was in the house and that's why they had to give her up.

She screams "slutty bitch"
>>
>>81178882
I used to discuss KND on TV Tome back in the day. Damn that feels like an eternity ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 300x900
Has anyone else noticed a lot of these "Yandere" characters are uh...pink?
>Helga usually wears a pink dress
>Panini is a pink rabbit-cat-bear thing
>Giffiny is practically pink all over
>Berry is sort of pink, but more violet
>Amy Rose is pink
>Probably a ton more I'm forgetting

Is there something about the color pink that just screams "thirsty woman"?
>>
>>81179016
I'd hate to meet the kid who imagined her.
>>
>>81179494
Phaggot
>>
>>81179494
pink is kinda the default, innocent, female color. The 'yandere' characters have this color for the sake of contrast or just the whole, opposite of what you would expect thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.