[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the hell is she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: superwoman.jpg (512 KB, 778x600) Image search: [Google]
superwoman.jpg
512 KB, 778x600
And before someone says "she's a new character, they already said so" remember they also said Arkham Knight was an all new character too.

http://strawpoll.me/7204681
>>
It legitimately is probably a new character introduced in the Super League crossover though
>>
Why not just bring Power Girl back and give her a new solo book rather than keep her in that shitty Earth 2 book?
>>
>>81171260
E2 has risen to "decent" now m8
>>
>>81171201
Superwoman? There's been like... a half dozen Superwomen. So who the fuck knows?
>>
>>81171288
Not really.
>>
She looks like Lois but I can't think of a way to spin Lois as Superwoman as a new character when it's been done a thousand times.

My guess now is an Alex Danvers like character or genuinely someone new.
>>
>>81171201
New52perman dies and New52 Lois gains his powers. Because his death is partially her fault, she takes up his mantle to honor him
>>
File: kkgvgh.jpg (217 KB, 458x1378) Image search: [Google]
kkgvgh.jpg
217 KB, 458x1378
Wish they were using this outfit...
>>
>>81171201
ok but arkham knight was dubbed an original character because fucking everyone predicted it would be jason.

theres no reason for there to be a lie here.
>>
>>81171787
This

I mean, you can SEE HER, it's not like she's wearing a mask and they're going "no it's totally not X!"
>>
>>81171757
It's ok but I'm not fond of the circles
>>
>>81172004
They're adding a Chinese guy too though
>>
>>81172531
Asians and women don't count towards diversity, only black men count.
>>
>>81171744
I'm pretty sure that's Super-man`
>>
>>81171201
why is supergirl flying with 4 Thundercrackers?
>>
>>81171201
More importantly is Phil Heminiz a good writer? Not really familiar with anything but his art
>>
>>81171201
New character, probably General Lane's niece or some shit like that.
>>
>>81174534
He wrote a really good Wonder Woman run, I don't know what else he's written.
>>
>>81171201
Have they done Cir-El yet?
>>
>>81171201
>they also said Arkham Knight was an all new character too.
You mean Rocksteady?

Because Rocksteady isn't DC publications. They're two separate entities.
>>
>>81175349
I think Johns is the one who said it though
>>
>>81171260

Peeg will come back when the JSA does (hopefully)

DC really just need to give up on trying to make Earth-2 a book. They tried and it didn't work.
>>
>>81171201
most likley it was the daughter of superman and wonder woman. I remember in high school reading a comic where batman is old, but kicks the piss out of superman. He then drifts a while in space before being found by wonder woman who you then find out they had a kid together
>>
>>81171903
those are jellybeans
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.