[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has The Question been ruined by the fact that his trademark fedora
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Question.jpg (24 KB, 267x508) Image search: [Google]
Question.jpg
24 KB, 267x508
Has The Question been ruined by the fact that his trademark fedora and trenchcoat are now the trademarks of internet losers and douchebags?
>>
You're a goddamn idiot.
>>
>>81168464
This.

Nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>81168437
So is objectivism
>>
>>81168464
There seem to be a lot more on /co/ recently, can't imagine what new release would bring them here
>>
>>81168437
Not at all.
He's also fit and wears a suit.
The fedora/trenchcoat combo only looks like a bad joke on the fat and classless.

And as was mentioned here, >>81168464, you are retarded .
>>
>>81168437
Nope,because his look was inspired by classic detectives and at that time it was classy to wear that shit . >>81168530 also this
>>
The fedora meme is almost dead, but so is the Question's popularity, so this thread is double irrelevant.
>>
>>81168437
nah, New 52 did that.
>>
File: Avvy2.jpg (48 KB, 275x397) Image search: [Google]
Avvy2.jpg
48 KB, 275x397
>>81168437
ehh....JLU and New 52 sort of made him into that anyway. He's not just imitating a neckbeard internet weirdo, he actually is one.

All he is missing is a Ghostbusters shirt underneath the coat and a blog where he can bitch about how intolerant random supervillains are.
>>
>>81168437
>Letting someone take the sky from you.

Look at this fool.
>>
File: frank_sinatra_2.jpg (1 MB, 4800x3307) Image search: [Google]
frank_sinatra_2.jpg
1 MB, 4800x3307
>>81168530

Fucking, only real men can wear fedoras, or chicks, they usually look good with straw fedoras.
>>
>>81168480
post-ditko was he ever an objectivist??

I liked Denny's take on the character but it wasn't really close to the ditko version
(I liked that shaman version miniseries too...but once again, its not very close to the randian ideal)
>>
>>81171556
not really, I guess Morrison's version in Multiversity was sort of close but really his only trait similar to Dikto's was their perchance for extremist ideologies
>>
File: bogart-as-sam-spade.jpg (60 KB, 490x640) Image search: [Google]
bogart-as-sam-spade.jpg
60 KB, 490x640
>>81171466
I really think the fedorafags just totally ruined something good in the world.

That used to be the uniform of real men, guys like Sam Spade, Indiana Jones, Rick Blaine, but now it just brings up the imagery of some fat long haired weirdo that bitches and moans about a church sign he saw on the side of the road on his way back from a 40K tournament.
>>
>>81171466
I think the truth of the fedora is that it only looks good if you have a weathered face, if they got a anything else it just looks like crap
>>
>>81171815
>I really think the fedorafags just totally ruined something good in the world.
>That used to be the uniform of real men, guys like Sam Spade, Indiana Jones, Rick Blaine

You realise this is the same mentality that lead to 'fedorafags' in the first place, right? They were losers wanting to latch onto either the masculine or 'classy' associations of the fedora, when really they're something that should just be left in the past.
>>
>>81168437
Pretty sure the question was ruined because he got turned into cosmic hitler
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.