[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It just occurred to me that Finn is turning 18 next year. With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 56f1ccce17a7f554978244.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
56f1ccce17a7f554978244.gif
4 MB, 480x270
It just occurred to me that Finn is turning 18 next year. With Season 8 currently in production, do you think there will be changes to reflect that?
>>
>>81167839
>Manyakis
no thanks
>>
He hasn't been aging in real time
>>
>>81167839

Yes, What the fuck?

Give him some changes.
>>
Sliding time line. Regular Show started when I was 23 and Mordo happened to be 23. His age came up last season and he was still 23. I'm sure that goes for almost all ips and media.
>>
There's a whole episode coming up based on his new pubes and he goes around the candy kingdom letting people smell his fuzzy balls. Then it ends with a threesome with Marceline and treetrunks and finn
>>
>>81167875
He was 16 in The Comet, that aired last summer.
>>
>>81167839
Just draw three lines in his chin and call it peach fuzz.
>>
>>81167839
The odds of that happening are very unlikely. Adventure Time abuses the status quo moreso than any animated show I've seen.
>>
>>81168127
He grows facial hair, BMO just plucks it every morning before he wakes up.
>>
>>81167932
His design doesn't change, but Finn has explicitly aged four years since the show started.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 736x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 736x1010
>>81167839
That Finn came out terrible. Looks like a reject from jimmy neutron. Also shares that crappy stilted animation.
>>
>>81167870
To be perfectly honest, I've always seen Manyakis as a more talented Bleedman.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.