[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Preacher tv series >R-rated CGI animated feature Is Seth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Preacher tv series
>R-rated CGI animated feature

Is Seth Rogen the saviour of /co/?
>>
>Preacher show that has already needlessly changed superficial shit just for the fuck of it
>yet another "adult" animated movie with family guy tier humor and cursing
Totally.
>>
>>81165817
Apparently Food Fight With Swearing or whatever the fuck it's called, heavily uses religious allegories which I find just hilarious in concept.
>>
File: 1451604617608.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1451604617608.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>81165932
>It's a Seth shits on christianity episode
>>
>>81165852
>yet another
When was the last one, anon? And don't cite a fucking TV series.

I'm sick of retards who don't get that Family Guy was necessary for Rick and Morty to exist, and so Sausage Party will be necessary for.. whatever comes next to exist.
>>
>>81165817
are you blind, stupid, or you just live under a rock?

There is nothing salvagable in the new tv series. None of the characters looks like they should. Major plot points are confirmed to not exist anymore or being changed. Seth rogan is also known for le reddit/stoner humor
>>
>R-rated animation
>it's just Family Guy tier humor
nothing great about that
>>
DUDE
>>
>>81165993
FOOD ORGY
>>
>>81166013
LMAO
>>
I liked some of his movies, but Sausage Party looks terrible.
>>
If the whole "a star for Starr" origin arc is omitted (which, lets be honest, it probably will be) I will be fucking fuming. It's one of the best, most "honest", un-edgy parts of Preacher.
That's a point; has Peter Snejdberg done anything lately? Really liked his style.
>>
>>81165965
Hell And Back? Just last year?
>>
>>81165817
I hate that fat fucking kike so much.
>>
>>81165965
>Family Guy was necessary for Rick and Morty to exis
Anon you have a very fucked up view of the world if you think that's how it works.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.