[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just turn Batman into Frank. I dotn give a shit if he kills anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: fv5rQ6d.jpg (234 KB, 863x1222) Image search: [Google]
fv5rQ6d.jpg
234 KB, 863x1222
Just turn Batman into Frank. I dotn give a shit if he kills anymore.
>>
Well if you have watched it the implication is that by the end of the movie he has regained his faith in humanity and doesn't kill anymore. Also, it was stated that he had been getting increasingly brutal and erratic due to all the shit he had seen and been throught, so it's not as if killing was his M.O since the beggining.
>>
>>81165042
Why doesn't Batman just Frank the Joker?
>>
>>81165042
Punisher fans are the equivalent of the steven universe fandom for comics
Its an okay show/character that is overhyped and interjected into every god damn topic possible just so they can have an excuse to talk about it more.
>>
>>81167279
Go back to sleep, batfaggot.
>>
That's dumb and so are you.
Batdad exists for a reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 540x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 540x484
>>81167279
Punisher is more than okay, to be quite honest. Carol Danvers is okay. Cyborg is okay. Frank, however, has a lot of great stories that put him way above the "okay" tier. People who say otherwise might have never read a good Punisher story.
>>
>>81167456
Don't reply to it.
>>
>>81166016
It will be really hard to explain why he doesn't murder the Joker after two and a half hours of mowing down goons with heavy artillery, though.
>>
>>81167456
>>81167296
Im sorry did I not feed into your clear bait thread and agree with you? OP doesnt give a crap about punisher comics and is talking about turning the batman from DCEU into punisher because he liked Frank from Daredevil.
>>
>>81167279
I agree. Daredevil season 2 has been consumed by Frank Frank frank frank. At least he was good in that show. But he was hardly the best part
>>
>>81167279
Steven Universe is shit though.
>>
>>81167620
People are allowed to have a favorite character.
>>
>>81167688
Not if it's punisher.
>>
>>81167620
I was actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of Frank in DD Season 2. There were trailers that had more Frank than Matt, there was that awful rooftop scene from Ennis run being heavily promoted, people were calling it Punisher Season 1, I was ready for a Frankwank fest.

Turns out there's not much of it in the actual show, the rooftop scene was handled much better, Frank was clearly outskilled by DD in every fight and the bulk of the show was Elektra and the Hand. If that's a good thing or not is a whole other discussion.
>>
>>81167688
Sure but there is a big difference between having a favorite character and wanting every other character to be like that character.
I like Aquaman but I dont want everyone to live underwater. I like Superman and Captain America but I dont want every hero to be a really stand up guy who genuinely cares about everyone he meets.
>>
>>81167921
What Punisher fan wants everyone to be like Frank? That's just silly.
>>
>>81168189
Read the OP of this very thread, anon.
>>
>>81168189
Yes. You just described punisher fans
>>
>>81168486
Again, go back to sleep batfag.
>>
>>81165042
who really cares about whether batman kills or not beside autists?
AndI mean both those who go
>batman must kill it's retarded that he doesn't
and
>not muh batman, he doesn't kill

if the story calls for it then cool, if it doesn't it's cool too
>>
>>81168668
You're american, aren't you.
>>
>>81168668
>>81168522

>>81168693
this
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>81167653
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 640x368
>>81168693
>>81168713
>>
>Batman kills in pretty much every movie
>For what ever reason people pretend it doesn't happen
>>
>>81169851
They're just sleeping, they'll be ok
>>
>>81169922
Sleeping like his parents?
>>
>>81168486
I'm a Punisher fan and I can't fathom the idea of there being more than one Frank. Let Frank Frank on his own, adding more Franks could cause problems of Frankish proportions.
>>
>>81169851
Why is it ok justbecause it happened before
>>
>>81170795
Why do people get so butthurt even though it happened before?

Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker? Guys got a kill count in the millions.
>>
>>81167620
You're right, he was the second best part. Kingpin overshadows everything, even when his role is just minor.
>>
File: waterfall sandwich.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
waterfall sandwich.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
Really though, Batman is responsible for every person the Joker has killed. He keeps on escaping from Arkham and he keeps on killing, and every death is on Batman's hands.
FFS just "suggest" it to Green Arrow or something.
>>
But if Batman is Frank then who was Frank?
>>
>>81167552
He's in jail, m8
>>
>>81168815
touchè
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.