[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's Crane Mother. Her heroin is a medium to sap the strength
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 721x405
She's Crane Mother. Her heroin is a medium to sap the strength of its users to siphon into her Immortal Weapon.
>>
Where did Blacksmith even get their super pure heroin from anyways?
>>
>>81164881
middle east contacts
>>
>>81164881
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

Guess what country the US military has been involved in for the last 15 years.
>>
>>81164881
Afghansitan. Opium grows really well there, to the point that Afghanistan would be making bank if they got into the medical business, but I guess drug trade is more lucrative.
>>
>>81165246
>>81165311
>>81165557
I guess it feels lazy that the immortal Chinese woman can't make better heroin than a bunch of MUHREENS
>>
She better show up in Iron Fist
>>
>>81165621
Heroin was never her purpose for being in New York. She was more concerned about being driven out of her territory by Blacksmith's goons.
>>
Didn't her heroin have the Steel Serpent's symbol on it?What was up with that?
>>
>>81165941
I just assumed it was a nod to K'un L'un along with Madam Gao saying she needs to go somewhere futher than China. I'm sure it'll all make sense by the time Iron Fist comes out
>>
>>81165621
The marines don't make it. The marines provide connection to the middle east opium farmers and, consequently, heroin creators.
>>
>>81164670
Welcome to what everyone figured out a year ago.
>>
>>81165941
Marketing. She obviously got the Symbol from her island, where Davos is from. Isn't Crane Mother the matriarch of that place?

>>81165621
She probably doesn't care enough, she just wants a way to infiltrate the underworld to do her shit later. It was fine until better product started coming in, but then Frank opened it up for her. You know, for Frank's ''permanent'' solution, he sure opens a lot of doors for new criminals to come back in.
>>
>>81165621
The marines don't make it, they just move it. The reason she was having trouble with them is that her street level thugs were just that, thugs. They weren't prepared to go up against a group of US marines trained by the same guy who trained the Punisher.
>>
>>81166007
>>81166105
It doesn't quite add up,unless the MCU version of Davos is from K'un Zi
>>
>>81166033
Obviously not if this thread is anything to go by.
>>
>>81166235
He doesn't need to be. Danny isn't from K'un L'un, he just passed their bar exam. Davos may be from K'un L'un but take his bar exam over at K'un Zi. Which would be killing a snake?

Crane mother does have to be from there, though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.