[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch this at the cinemas or watch the webrip? I saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Kung-Fu-Panda-poster-416663.jpg (88 KB, 590x438) Image search: [Google]
Kung-Fu-Panda-poster-416663.jpg
88 KB, 590x438
Should I watch this at the cinemas or watch the webrip? I saw the first two that way but I haven't seen either since the sequel came out. I also seen the Christmas special but nothing more. Would be in 2D.
>>
>>81162284
Think about it.

If you choose not to watch it in cinemas, when will you ever get another chance to do that?

Never, that's why. When life gives you a chance, fucking take it, you pussy.
>>
>>81162284
It's enjoyable but not great and definitely not worth seeing in theatres at all imho, just watch the rip and don't waste your money
>>
>>81163514
Anon has standards higher than the Himalayas. While it's not 10/10 like 2, it is a solid 8.
>>
>>81163514
I very much disagree. It's an incredibly pretty movie so it'd be preferable to see it in cinema
>>
>>81163514
>>81163638
While I'll agree that it was a fantastic looking movie, for me it just feels like they could of done so much more in terms of character development and action from the villain and other 4 of the 5 but put it aside in favor of "lolpandas".
>>
>>81163577
It's a 7 at best.
>>
>>81162284
The visuals are the best so far in the series.

Definitely see it in theaters, and in 3D too if you can. I saw it in 3D and it was great.
>>
>>81163577
>While it's not 10/10 like 2
Knock off a point for them cutting the Shen and Wolf boss/ wolves subplot.
>>
Hard to say. It's definitely not as good as the second movie, but visually-speaking it's the prettiest of them all and really impressive on a big screen.
>>
>>81162284
Doesn't the webrip have hardcoded korean subs or something? That fucking sucks ass, I'd much rather watch it in the cinema if that's the case
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.