[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /co/ come up with better tie in for the Justice League movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Question.png (100 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
100 KB, 350x263
ITT: /co/ come up with better tie in for the Justice League movie than the ending of BVS

>non shit movie
>superman doesn't die
>everyone goes their separate ways at the end
>no other JLA cameos

post credits sequence
>hear a man rambling about a conspiracy involving LexCorp and Luthor biting off more than he could chew.
>Has a giant board filled with article snippets and photographs he took (scenes of the movie from his perspectice) connecting Batman and Superman to Wayne and Kent.
>We see its The Question.
>He tells himself he needs to get them together to fight what's coming.

Fuck you Zack Snyder
>>
>>81156862
that sounds horrible
>>
File: eUXpOdf.jpg (84 KB, 460x967) Image search: [Google]
eUXpOdf.jpg
84 KB, 460x967
Reminder that Dark Knight trilogy were literally the only good/well earning DCU movies. This is coming from a Superman AND Batman fanboy, so fuck you WB.

At least I can always fall back on MCU for fun AND good movies.
>>
>Knightmare scene plays out as is, but we see other League members fighting/captured along side Bats (replacing the awful computer scene)
>Bats is captured and Superman unmasks him
>Superman puts his hand on his chest and is about to kill him when a huge, earth shaking BOOM is heard in the distance
>we do not see who enters the complex, only the complete look of horror on Bruce's face
>Superman starts to bow down
>(offscreen) 'Well done, Kryptonian. As for you, human. See what I have made. Imagine what is yet to come! I take away their confusion and give them obedience. I take away their fear of themselves and give them fear of Darkseid. I have liberated them from the chaos and indecision! I have given one straight path! One clear purpose! One goal: To die for Darkseid!' or something similar
>we see a a closeup of a silhouetted face with glowing red eyes and then a flash of red
>>
at this point they should just make all their movies have a loose continuity.
this whole expanded universe deal is causing more harm than good. leave that shit on the background for neckbeards to analyze but don't build the movie around it (like they did in BvS).
>>
>>81156862
Ew. Please no.
>>
File: pfca_VGG.png (212 KB, 737x356) Image search: [Google]
pfca_VGG.png
212 KB, 737x356
>>81157024
>literally only missing rights to X-men and FF now
>Will probably get FF back in 4 years
On your left WB.
>>
>>81156862
I'm all for Question, but this is the affrontingly aggresive dudebro post I've ever seen.

"Yeah, how about, instead of, heh, you know, something NOT SHIT(!), right, we had, like, THIS THING!!

Yeah, fuck you Hack Snyder!!!!!!!

~~~~ as a kid you idolize Batman, growing up you realize Joker makes more sense~~~"
>>
>>81157201
I just love the question and want a movie with him as a side character investigating a conspiracy involving Luther getting control of a Motherbox
>>
>>81157289
Nah Vic needs to be saved for an FX series that adapts O'Neil's run
>>
>>81157195

The way I understood it Fox still own the rights to Spider-Man and they've just loaned the character to Marvel on the condition that the Marvel crew help write/direct/something the next Fox Spider-Man movie.
>>
Rather have a scene similar to this
batman is in the cave doing shit on the computer
Theres a man off screen that batman doesn't turn around for
Batman asks what he wants
The question talks about the increasing population of metahumans and related crimes
batman says he's fucking handling it
Cut to questions mask
Question asks him what happens when they are too powerful even for him
batman turns around in his chair and he's gone

Word it however you would need too i'm not a writer

also they need to mention alternate timelines so they can have bruce's nightmares be him recalling events from another timeline that the flash changed
>>
>>81159701
Sony, not Fox
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.