[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.....Is anyone else kind of getting an Infinite Crisis vibe from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: infinite-crisis.jpg (937 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
infinite-crisis.jpg
937 KB, 900x675
.....Is anyone else kind of getting an Infinite Crisis vibe from all the Rebirth news today?
I started reading comics right around when One Year Later started and this shit feels super familiar.

And I don't mean that in the sense Rebirth is tidying up the DC universe as Infinite Crisis (And Zero Hour) did, but I mean like actual possible plot lines to the point of an Infinite Crisis retelling of sorts happening. I mean we already got the Brother Eye shit for Future's End and eviler alt-universe Lex in Forever Evil, so why not SBP coming in to fuck shit up and kill an older, more experienced Clark?

>Superboy Prime could be the one who's saying "I love this universe, but something isn't right"
>Two 'canon' Supermen in the same universe doesn't feel right imo
>Killing pre-Flashpoint SuperDad would be pretty big
>Jaime Reyes gets another book

I'm just kind of spitballing, but there's a lot of parallels I can see to Infinite Crisis. I'm ready to see wherever they take this Wallyless ride come what may
>>
>>81138203
>Superboy Prime could be the one who's saying "I love this universe, but something isn't right"
probably Jon saying this
>Two 'canon' Supermen in the same universe doesn't feel right imo
>Killing pre-Flashpoint SuperDad would be pretty big
they're going to merge.
>>
>>81138547
>they're going to merge.
How the shit is that going to work
>>
Who gives a fuck? The only vibe Rebirth gives off is another desperate attempt at marketing that has absolutely nothing backing it up.
>>
>>81139713
>>81139781

nice samefag, go back to /pol/
>>
Unless they pull a Sensor Girl, the real Wally West is never coming back. At least not until the Flash TV show goes off the air or gets killed to make way for the movie version of Flash.
>>
SuperDad is confirmed to make it out of Rebirth alive though, SuperBro is the one we have to worry about
>>
>>81139713
>>81139781
You're not fooling anybody, Jesse.
>>
>>81138203
>.....Is anyone else kind of getting an Infinite Crisis vibe from all the Rebirth news today?

Not surprised considering this is Johns' brainchild again.
>>
>>81139884
BUILD WALL
>>
>>81140569
Where'd they confirm that? I haven't been keeping up with Rebirth news
>>
>>81142175
the Rebirth panel

he's in Action Comics, New 52 Superman is in Superman
>>
>>81141501
it was Didio's idea, according to Johns at least
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.