[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We have to risk our lives to steal the yellow jacket suit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Ant-Man-4.jpg (101 KB, 1413x795) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man-4.jpg
101 KB, 1413x795
>We have to risk our lives to steal the yellow jacket suit today to prevent it from being sold even though this guy created it out of his own genius and so could just easily create infinite more

This movie is retarded.
>>
They also planned to (and did) destroy all his research.
>>
>>81136740
And also killed him.
>>
>>81136740
Well, it's a good thing Scott killed him so he couldn't just start over with everything he already knew from making the first one.
>>
>>81136379
Did you miss the part where they wiped all the computers where the manufacturing specs were stored?

They needed the suit because it was the only remaining example of the tech he had left. They wiped all the backups
>>
>>81136379
Do you think they will include him in the MCU?
>>
>>81136379
>guy created it out of his own genius and so could just easily create infinite more

Didnt he have his whole company work around the clock on it?
>>
>>81136877
Umm this movie IS in the mcu
>>
>>81136379
It's almost like they didn't destroy all the computers, implode the building and kill Cross or something
>>
>>81136828
>Well, it's a good thing Scott killed him so he couldn't just start over with everything he already knew from making the first one.
The reason everyone destroys the bad guys research in movies is because that stuff is always a culmination of years worth (sometimes up to 10, sometimes decades worth) so that sets villains back considerably. Not to mention the facilities housing said research are ruined so you are even worse than just back to square one. That alone would make many want to fuck off to another venture.
>>
plus even though he's the head of the company, with all the loses from the proposed plan (destroying suit, research, building) i would bet he wouldn't have enough capital to just start over again. keep in mind that since they destroyed all the data on the servers then the entire building, i'm betting there's more than just the yellow jacket suit data on there
>>
File: Screenshot (85).png (833 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (85).png
833 KB, 1366x768
>They destroyed his life
>Then they took his life
He needs a hug /co/
>>
Not without his research.
>>
>>81136379
do you know why scientists and engineers and doctors and researchers write everything down? It's partially to show their work, duh, but it's ALSO so they can remember how the fuck they did this thing that is both complex and something no one has ever done before
>>
>>81136379
They wiped the servers too so all of the data was lost. He can remake it, but it's gonna be a while.
>>
>>81137545
Corey Stoll's characters always get the shitty end of the deal.

It ain't fair.
>>
>>81137545
>>81138213
I want to protect that smile.
>>
>>81138213
>Corey Stoll's characters always get the shitty end of the deal.

Do you think that might be on purpose. I remember hearing tale years ago that Joe Pantoliano hates roles where his characters don't die. And a similar thing with Dany Trejo with antagonist characters he plays.
>>
Is it me? I seem to remember there being a line IN the movie where they said "This wasn't a heist"

And then the bombs went off to kick off the shrinking.
>>
>>81137654

But you mean to tell me he made that shit all by himself? Like, he machined all the metal parts? He acquired all the resources by hand? Did he sew the undersuit too?

There's probably a pretty long paper trail of people casually involved with the creation of that suit, and I'm sure if someone wanted to, they could follow that trail back to a pretty good starting point for a clone suit.
>>
>>81140741
he probably grabbed up all the incidental notes or ordered them destroyed because he's a jealous egomaniac
>>
>>81140648

That's exactly what happened. OP is just being silly.
>>
>>81136859
>Did you miss the part where they wiped all the computers where the manufacturing specs were stored?
Not to mention the complete atomic annihilation of the building itself. The implosion was spectacular, I loved it.
>>
>>81136828
>so he couldn't just start over with everything he already knew from making the first one.
Yeah because he has infinite funding to recreate his research and create a new pym particle and suit despite having all his work destroyed and losing face and no longer having any product to keep his industry afloat with.
>>
File: 1344361903412.jpg (81 KB, 338x377) Image search: [Google]
1344361903412.jpg
81 KB, 338x377
>>81141045

That's the first time when the audience really gets a sense of how fucking dangerous Pym's tech really is.
>>
>>81141192
you mean besides the time a guy got turned into goop?
>>
>>81141271

I meant on a larger scale. We can see its possibility for discrete assassinations multiple times, but this is a huge amount of destruction in comparison.
>>
>>81141271
I feel lie that alone would be a huge selling weapon to shady people. kill a guy leaving nothing but some easily flushable goop behind. Perfect assassination tool. Make people dissapear.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.