[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC TV Power Ranking Gotham The Flash iZombie Lucifer Supergirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Gotham Riddler.png (252 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Gotham Riddler.png
252 KB, 720x404
DC TV Power Ranking

Gotham
The Flash
iZombie
Lucifer
Supergirl
Legends of Tomorrow

(POWER GAP)

Overwatch Show (a.k.a. Arrow)
>>
>>81129053
how the fuck did gotham go from the worst to the best
>>
>>81129759
It's not, op is just a Fox shill is all.
>>
>>81129759
Everything else got/is dramatically worse.
>>
>>81129792
it is though

>>81129794
yeah you are right
>>
IZombie not being the best.

That season 1 finale was cathartic as fuck and all the characters actually have an insane amount of agency for a comic adaptation.
>>
>>81129826
Sorry, but I cannot agree with you, I stl find Flash to be way better than GCPD THE show. GCPD was an amazing comic, but that show, holy fuck that's some hot garbage.
>>
>>81129759
It's unapologetic quirky fun with an aesthetic that is very close to the Tim Burton Gotham. Though I always liked the show, even during season 1 when everyone seemed to hate it, so I'm not sure why the general perception of it became more positive on /co/. I think it stayed pretty consistent quality wise.
>>
>>81129759
Interesting villains that actually matter

The only real villain in season 1 was Penguin, the rest was trash

Nobody gives a shit about Baloonman and fucking fish mooney, now in season 2 we have the Riddler, the order of St. Dumas, Tigress, more Penguin, Hugo Strange, Mr. Freeze...
>>
>>81129053
Lucifer is the best show on that list via having a godly soundtrack alone.
>>
>>81129996
Balloon man is the hero gotham deserves
>>
>>81129759

>more varied plot threads than just "MOB WAR FOR KING OF GOTHAM"
>kill off the worst character (Fish) and end the worst romance (Barbara and Gordon)
>more interesting villains
>Bruce's actor gets way better
>Goddamn BD Wong as Hugo Strange

Gotham is pretty based right now
>>
>>81130723
fish is coming back unfortunately. for multiple episodes
>>
>>81130735

Played by someone else, I assume?
>>
>>81129759
It's not. It just got so bad, it became a trainwreck.
>>
>>81130783
http://tvline.com/2016/01/29/jada-pinkett-smith-gotham-returning-season-2-fish-mooney/

unless things have changed in 2 months
>>
Lucifer kinda sucks for me. It feels like your average boring cop show that America seems obsessed with considering they shit out a new one every month except it has tacked on supernatural elements. The two leads are pretty interesting but everyone else sucks.
>>
>>81129053

Gotham & iZombie are tied for the best, Supergirl is actually pretty good, Legends of Tomorrow hasn't had a chance to shine yet but it's still pretty good. Flash isn't that good and Arrow is by far the worst show on television right now.
I haven't seen Lucifer so I can't judge
>>
>>81130935
Like a few people have said it feels like 2 different shows. If Lucifer had the main plotline I think itd be way better but instead he seems to take back seat to that corrupt cop plot (which will inevitability mix with Lucifer since his brother is involved) that is pretty boring. The procedural plots can sometimes be entertaining depending on the characters of the episode but that just isn't enough to make it that great.
>>
>>81130893
Just curious, I only occasionally watch the show with friends, what sucks about Mooney?
>>
Flash
Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
Gotham
Supergirl
The Felicity Show (aka Arrow S3-S4)
>>
Flash
Supergirl
LoT
Gotham
Arrow
>>
>>81129759
its not, op is just retarded. its a tonal trainwreck.
>>
S2 Gotham really stepped up their game. All the episodes has been consistently good when compared to S2 Flash.
However, Flash's best episodes of S2 still beats S2 Gotham's best episodes by a pretty good margin.

My power rankings is the same as OP's except for Lucifer, since I haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>81129053
OFFICIAL DC TV POWER RANKINGS

1. Gotham
2. The Flash
3. iZombie
4. Lucifer
5. Supergirl
6. Legends of Tomorrow

90000000000001. Overwatch show

There ftfy op
>>
>>81129053
DC TV Power Ranking

Gotham
Arrow (season 1&2)
The Flash
iZombie
Lucifer
Supergirl
Legends of Tomorrow

(POWER GAP)

Felicity (season 3&4)

There you go
>>
Gotham
iZombie
The Flash
Constantine/Supergirl
LoT
Arrow
>>
The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Lucifer
Gotham
Supergirl

POWERGAP

Felicity & Friends
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.