[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unlikable alcoholic cunt with fascist tendencies >constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
>unlikable alcoholic cunt with fascist tendencies
>constantly getting pushed despite the fact that her books never sell and her credibility has been ruined since the Bendisvengers days

Find me a bigger lost cause in current comics
>>
Superman

DC has been shitting all over him since Nu52 to the point where new fans think of him as another Aquaman.
>>
>>81128692
>Find me a bigger lost cause in current comics

Fans voting with their wallets, when there is a bigger corporate picture, we no longer have a say in what's being sold to us.
>>
>>81128692
>>unlikable alcoholic cunt with fascist tendencies
>implying everyone doesn't like alcoholic post traumatic fascist closeted murder waifu
>>
File: 1417518326935.jpg (15 KB, 252x233) Image search: [Google]
1417518326935.jpg
15 KB, 252x233
>>81128692
>alcoholic cunt with fascist tendencies
>unlikable
>>
Disney wants a flagship female. Disney gets what Disney wants.
>>
>>81128692
Isn't Tony also an unlikable cunt with fascist tendencies?
>>
Time for a capable actress to completely reinvent her with the comics adapting to that portrayal.

Saved Tony Stark from the trash pile.
>>
No character is inherently bad. She just consistently has shit writers.

She's literally just Female Hal.
>>
>>81129774
Hal Hater, long time no see!
>>
>>81129774
Brian Reed's run was pretty good anon.
>>
>>81129565
Yeah but he's a dude, so get's a pass.
>>
>>81128692

just in marvel?

all the mutie books and most of the chars in them
iron man
spider woman
>>
>>81130001
I really like what they are doing with Magik right now in Extraordinary X-Men, mainly just because I want a mystical team up book with her and Dr Strange called Strange Magics.
>>
>>81128692
I like her
>Find me a bigger lost cause in current comics
Spider Woman
NO ONE likes Spider Woman
>>
>>81130825
I don't hate her I just don't know why she exists.
>>
>>81130825
carol likes spider woman
>>
>>81129755
>people like Marvel movie characters because they're only vaguely like their comic book counterparts
It makes sense. The alcoholic cunts like Tony and Carol would never flourish in these kinds of movies.
>>
>>81128692
Teen Titans. They had one good run in the 80s, and literally every other run ranges from mediocre to absolute irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>81130900
But do you like her?
>>81130903
But she is not real
>>
>>81130825

How to fix spider womyn:

>She was Veranke all along!
>The Veranke that died in secret invasion was a decoy
>Her kid was created from Kree DNA obtained from Carol
>He is the heir to Skrull ISIS
>She is plotting to Conquer earth using alt-universe Skrull Armies
>Set up for Secret Invasion 2!
>>
>>81130986
It's really more like the characters Marvel had in their stable were absolute nobodies compared to Marvel characters with other companies like Spider-Man or X-Men characters besides maybe the Hulk, that they essentially had carte blanche to make a character with a costume and an origin like the source material.

Compare that to someone like Batman or Superman which everybody has some idea about and will come under harder scrutiny, even if it's something as silly as why Superman isn't spinning around the world to turn back time.
>>
>>81128692
That's not a picture of Tony Stark, OP.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.