[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
RIP
>>
This shitty tumblr series is already canceled? Didn't it just start?
>>
There's already a Year Two announced, isn't there?
>>
>>81125346
This is your fault, /co/.
>>
>>81125382
>already canceled
Yep

>Didn't it just start?
No

Also, nice buzzwords
>>
>>81125424
There was one planned, but it is canceled by omission of not being announced with Rebirth.

And no, they didn't just not mention it. They said all the series presented today is their complete lineup.
>>
It`s still going on, it was not announced because it didn`t get a reboot so it will just go on as usual.
>>
>>81125424
Yeah but they didn't say anything about it at the DC livestream Rebirth so it raises some questions. I hope it isn't canceled, otherwise everything cool from DC You will be gone considering how Hellblazer has a different team now and Grayson, Omega Men, Midnighter, and Martian Manhunter have bit the dust.
>>
There will have a chance that Academy cast will apear in Batman beyond
>>
>>81125484
Apparently, it's just rolling back to #1

It just wasn't worth talking about
>>
>the writer is making a Punisher (!) book.
>>
>>81125346
Just imagine Ara ara map appear in Batman Beyond
>>
>>81125630
Yeah, and she wrote a Conan one. What's your point?
>>
>>81125778
FUCK
>>
>>81126333
I only know her from Gotham Academy, so I wonder if his Frank will be a cute schoolgirl?
>>
>>81126448
>it's a slice of life book about an all girls school
>Frank attends wearing a wig with pigtails and a skirt that shows off his hairy legs
>throughout the entire run, nobody addresses the fact he is not a little girl
>>
>>81126520
>"I'm British, gotta problem with that? And stop touching my leg, old man!"
>>
>>81125561
it's not canceled it's just not in the Main Earth continuity anymore

Earth 2 and the digital books are also going on as normal Rebirth doesn't affect them.
>>
As a guy who barely reads comics, I've only read the most famous ones ala Killing Joke, Watchmen and I used to buy spiderman issues during whilst civil war was on as a kid, but how SJW-infested are today's comics? Like how bad can it get?

The OP looks like something of tumblr or deviantart, although I don't like the art something about it seems off, and now you say it's cancelled which leads me to ask whether or not SJW-pandering sells comics, or is just some agenda pushed by the writer's personal crusade.
>>
>>81126520
>Frank sees a less popular girl get bullied by the captain of the dance team
>takes her out back and shoots her with exploding bullets
>hangs the rest of her posse on meat hooks
>everyone treats his brutal killing of 15 year old girls as him simply standing up to bullying and they all congratulate him
>>
>>81126699
it like slice-of-life comic with detective and magic
also nice trip
>>
>>81126699
What's your Reddit username?
>>
>>81126699
The only remotely ´SJW´ thing is if you get triggered by a racially diverse cast. Its a mystery series, not some political statement.
>>
>>81126520
>>81126723
>that very special issue about school shootings where Frank shoots the school shooter and then gives a lecture about how we can all end gun violence
>>
>>81126699
just don't buy any books with a female lead, any books with a non human lead, any book with a legacy hero, any books made by Image comics, any books with flat cartoonish art, any books without variant covers, any book set in New York City and any book released digitally first.
>>
File: Ninjak6.jpg (27 KB, 379x264) Image search: [Google]
Ninjak6.jpg
27 KB, 379x264
>>81126699
>>
>>81126883
>that special issue where Frank talks about the dangers of marijuana
>then brutally murders the resident school dealer
>>
>>81126883
>Joins Maps D&D game
>Kills every even remotely Evil aligned thing
>Constantly tries to invent gunpowder
>Maps vents about him on /tg/ That Guy threads.
>>
>>81126985
>that issue where Frank sees a Muslim girl get bullied
>stands up in the cafeteria to give a speech on acceptance and ending racism
>and then apologizes for killing her brother, who was planing a suicide bombing
>>
>>81127083
>that issue where Frank tries to figure out why one of the popular girls hates him
>turns out her dad was a child trafficker he killed
>they make up and become friends

Really got to me
>>
>>81126600
Where'd you hear that? I'm excited, though, I don't care what continuity something is in as long as it has a good story
>>
File: acade.png (172 KB, 607x391) Image search: [Google]
acade.png
172 KB, 607x391
>>81125346
>>81125382
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.