[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SheZow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: shezow29f-3-web.jpg (68 KB, 576x837) Image search: [Google]
shezow29f-3-web.jpg
68 KB, 576x837
Just A Reminder...

This was a thing.
>>
She was too good for this world
Too pure
>>
>>81124757
You do realize the character was a boy, right?
>>
THERE HE IS!
>>
>>81124786
Too good
Too pure
>>
>>81124786
I say Guy is a girl and doesn't know it yet. Why are you so transphobic, Anonymous?
>>
>>81124950
Stop oppressing me with your predetermined social constructs.
>>
Genuinely funny premise but probably the worst time in history to try it out.
>>
>>81125243
Answer the question please.
>>
File: 1457941964054.jpg (409 KB, 704x1794) Image search: [Google]
1457941964054.jpg
409 KB, 704x1794
>>81124950
>You will never see Guy become increasingly feminine as the seasons progress
Fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>81125314
Why? The Revolution is still continuing and only beginning to heat up. The LGBT movement has managed to get same-sex marriage legalized in all fifty states and now we have nonces in public office trying to see little kids' genitalia through the use of proposed restroom bills.

Pedophiles will soon come out in support of these bills which will damage all likelihood of them getting passed.
>>
just trap my shit up
>>
shows like this is why our world is in the toilet and people think they are a woman if they just wear make up and a wig.

shit like this disgusts me and this show was an attempt to make kids as messed up as the traps are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.