[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some clones better than others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: make more clones of this guy.webm (2 MB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
make more clones of this guy.webm
2 MB, 640x362
Why are some clones better than others?
>>
>>81119133
the same way Pigs are more equal then any other animal
>>
>>81119133

All clones are equal, but some are more equal than others
>>
Why are some twins better then the other twin?
>>
>>81119133
>make more clones of this guy
Haha
>>
ARC Troopers and Commandos are more experienced and get special training.
>>
>>81119133
Don't let the /swr/ nerds see this thread, they might get triggered by the non-canon webm
>>
Expensive training and equipment, like with all special forces.

>>81119151
>>81119142
Dammit guys, I wanted to make that joke.
>>
>>81116053
Iirc all clones are based on Jango fett and shit. But not all of his abilities were carried over to all the clones. The higher the tank the clones had though, the closer they were to being Jango.
>>
>>81119133
While the clones may be genetically the same, the CG Clone Wars series showed they each had their own unique personalities. These personalities meant some were better at some things then others, either because they were more aggressive, more curious, more competitive etc.

Basically, the Clones were only exact copies of each other physically, not mentally.
>>
>>81119133

>experience

only the best survive the longest.
>>
All clones walk the same path, but the best ones leave bigger footprints.
>>
File: If I chek These Dubs.jpg (38 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
If I chek These Dubs.jpg
38 KB, 472x472
>>81119133
Different types of training go into specializing different units.
>>
Nature vs nurture.

Clones all being the same is the kind of silly nonsense that only Lucas could come up with.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.