[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so guys.... about that last scene... Will pic related happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: NC61406lg.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NC61406lg.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
so guys.... about that last scene... Will pic related happen?
>>
>>81117614
I doubt it but I'm wondering how Clark is going to tell the Daily Planet he wasn't dead when there was a funeral and he was buried
>>
>>81117646
How did that turned out in the comics?
>>
>>81117671
He had Matrix covering for him during his absence.
>>
>>81117646
Thing is, we're in a DC universe where Pa Kent and Jimmy Olsen were killed. I doubt the Daily Planet's staff will survive Justice League.
>>
>>81117691
Wait Jimmy Olsen was a character?
>>
>>81117646
There is no status quo for this new DCCU.
Jon Kent is dead, Jimmy Olsen is dead, Mercy is dead, Robin is dead. The DCCU is more about changing rapidly so that there is no status quo, and the Daily Planet will probably close down.
>>
>>81117697
Snyder revealed that Jimmy was the guy shot in the face in the beginning.
>>
>>81117739
So Jimmy Olsen is CIA that just seems retarded
>>
Keep your /tv/ shit in the goddam containment sticky, dumbass.
>>
>>81117716
But with Mercy you can go robo-Mercy like YH
>>
>>81117763
I doubt that Mercy is coming back. I bet you the DCCU will become Batman and friends.
>>
>>81117646

Clearly he's in mourning and away from work. I heard those two were close friends.
>>
>>81117751
Clark... I'm CIA
>>
>>81117614
only if he has the mullet to go along with it.
>>
>>81117614
There will be no follow-up to this movie, so no.
>>
>>81119408
Somone edit over a mullet to Cavill.
>>
>>81117614
>looks like Superman Prime
OH Fuck, Bruce WAS right about him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.