[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The stories were fun, but I still couldn't get past WondySupes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-09-11-10~2.jpg (870 KB, 1440x2155) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-09-11-10~2.jpg
870 KB, 1440x2155
The stories were fun, but I still couldn't get past WondySupes. I'm glad they broke up.
>>
>>81117490
Trinity shipping is the worst. It's like the prom king and prom queen hoking up.
>>
>>81117490
ahhhh.I do not .. Having the same partner as single and married...

I thought that the introduction of characters Pre-flashpoint was not to repeat the same.
>>
>>81117490
I hate Trinity shipping

WondySupes, WonderBats, and yes, even SuperBat.
>>
>>81117548
I feel worse with Wonder Woman .. Since approached Steve War Darkseid has lost a bit ..

The saga was fine until he started to stand out..

A saga of WW? to this with Steve again? for that I prefer that did not appear and out with another.
>>
>>81117592
>>81117592
Yes, I also .. Steve is worst election.

With Lois, It does not affect me much, although it pains me to repeat the same.
>>
I really disliked the magog story
>>
>>81117581
>even SuperBat
yo wait! Hey anon don't say things you can't take back now!
>>
CBRfags are still in denial they broke up or won't be together.
>>
>>81117734
Really? I never go to Superman and WW subforums so... they aren't butthurt over Lois and Clark not being together?
>>
>>81117753
Wonderfags want nothing to do with this ship, they hate it. Superfags are divided between this ship and Clois. SuperxWondyfags act like they're the biggest fans of Wonder Woman. It's a shit show. This is why I'm glad that there's even a rumor of Cucka coming back to DC to write WW. He would have none of this terrible shipping.
>>
>>81117830
Shame on me for missing fireworks, then.
Speaking of Wonderfags, are they rabid fanbase or are more like F4fags?
>>
>>81117860
They mostly keep to their own boards. If you want to see delusional Wonderfags, head over to comicvine.
>>
>>81118025
Thanks.
Man, comicvine attracts all sorts of fans.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.