[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What say you, /co/? I prefer the yellow and black uniforms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (3 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 2048x1365
What say you, /co/?

I prefer the yellow and black uniforms.
>>
>>81116228
They ever gonna go back to current day or is this just what X-Men is now, so far as movies are concerned? Also the uniforms look like shit.
>>
>>81116228
I prefer the ones where Jennifer Lawrence wears the makeup and doesn't piss and moan to get out of it because she's a big honkin star.

The whole point of Raven was that she wanted to be herself.
>>
Did they check his wheelchair for explosives?
>>
Bryan 'Twink Diddler' Singer finally embraces comic book costumes
>they look mostly like shit
Well... it's still an improvement I guess.
>>
>>81116248
X-Men was best in the 70s and 80s, so I don't mind the period piece stuff at all.
>>
They look like shit but it's progress.
>>
>>81116383
That kind of makeup takes many many hours to maintain each day I would think, even besides her discomfort it must be a pain in the ass to schedule each shoot of her in that form too. 'Ok we need a pre-dawn scene so you need to wake up at midnight and be ready in 6 hours!'

As for the OP, yeah should just do yellow, looks fine as Deadpool showed and I think more importantly signifies that they're a team and makes it easy to recognize each other, unless they're actually doing stealthy stuff, black and dark outfits are kind of unnecessary, just 'tacticool' uniforms. And as enemies would likely be wearing black too, everyone gets confused.
>>
>>81116973
>That kind of makeup takes many many hours to maintain each day I would think, even besides her discomfort it must be a pain in the ass to schedule each shoot of her in that form too. 'Ok we need a pre-dawn scene so you need to wake up at midnight and be ready in 6 hours!'
This cunt is being paid millions of dollars. She can man up and deal with it.
>>
Eh, better than the original X-trilogy's suits.
>>
>>81117012
It's not just that, everyone else always has to work around that schedule too then, and having all the makeup artists, having them on standby if something peels off, just makes things smoother for everyone I would guess.
Would you like it when everyone's pumped and ready for a specific scene but her makeup is still an hour or two from being finished?
>>
>>81117063
>Would you like it when everyone's pumped and ready for a specific scene but her makeup is still an hour or two from being finished?
Son, we've already had 5 movies with Mystique in full body make-up. I very much doubt one more movie is going to derail everything.
>>
I can see where they're going for the designs, but it just looks so cheap and poorly thought out.
Why are people giving the OK on these designs? Do they actually think they work?
>>
>>81116403
Or piss jars?
>>
>>81116228
>That QS and Scott uniform
9/10

>Prof X
6/10

>The rest
0/10
>>
>>81116248
Deadpool is in current day. Take that as what you want.
>>
>>81119382
Scott's it fine, but my god is his visor awful.
Why'd they make it so shiny?
>>
>>81116228
Beast looks like shit.

Nightcrawler looks like a Homestuck cosplay.

At least Storm has a mohawk
>>
>>81120087
This. Looks like an inside out soda can.
>>
They should just fire the costume designer.
>>
>>81120837
Consistently awful for 16 years.
>>
>>81116228
I preferred the Rebecca Romijn Mystique.
>>
>>81116228
Well, at least they tried.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.