[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm re watching Watchmen and out of knowhere I notice this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160326_015427.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160326_015427.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
I'm re watching Watchmen and out of knowhere I notice this giant dido in the comedian's apartment!
>>
Actually, it was probably this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fertility+penis+stone&biw=1536&bih=754&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-juqs5N3LAhUBdR4KHQkcDvwQ_AUIBigB
>>
It's...it's a joke, you see? It's all a fucking joke.
>>
File: TVjbBwJ.jpg (31 KB, 996x419) Image search: [Google]
TVjbBwJ.jpg
31 KB, 996x419
>>81113232
That puts the giant black penis coffins that Zod and his cronies get sent into the phantom zone with in an entirely new context.

What other BBC is Snyder hiding in his movies?
>>
>>81113333

I liked Man of Steel but I honestly cannot get what the fuck they were thinking with this.

Yes I get the intention/sybolism, but don't they realize this shit would fucking take someone OUT of a movie?
>>
>>81113319
>I got it for laughs... haha... all a fucking joke you guys
>>
>>81113411
...what is the symbolism?
>>
>>81113498
They're shaped like penises and are flying into the phantom zone, which is like a vagina.
>>
>>81113232
Was that the McLaughlan group on the right?
>>
>>81113333
That looks like someone photoshopped a dragon dildo into the scene, in fact I'm pretty sure bad dragon makes something just like that.
>>
>>81113498
They're a bunch of dicks to their own people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.