[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a zombie KotH plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 323x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 323x541
Write a zombie KotH plot
>>
I guarantee you there are real zombie KotH episodes

One I can think of off the top of my head is an extremely wealthy woman moves to Arlen and Peggy worships her

However eventually at the end of the episode the wealthy woman admits to hate being wealthy and wants to be a disgusting hick like Peggy

Imagine Kahn's family written completely wrong.
>>
Bill goes to the moon and, without Hank or Peggy's consebt, brings Bobby with him
>>
Hank Hill's cousin Dusty Hill from the band ZZ Top visits town to play a series of mean pranks on him for a reality TV show.
>>
Luanne has a baby with a 40 year old Redneck.
>>
In order to pay back Strickland Propane losses due to Buck, Hank resorts to becoming a male stripper.
>>
Something something LIBRULS

Something something BILL IS PATHETIC

Something something HANK IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
Hank becomes addicted to an online video game.
>>
>>81111000
A "British Pub" opens in Arlen. Bobby thinks it's just the best thing ever because they have darts and the waiters wear ridiculous hats. Peggy thinks it's cultured and high brow. Hank is chagrinned because he can't get Alamo there and makes it his mission to convince the corporate office of this vaguely british themed TGIFriday's to carry what is clearly the best beer.
B-plot is Ted Wasonasong running for City Council and hiring Dale and Bill as a campaign consultants to help him "understand his constituents."
>>
>>81111000
Hank Hill is given the duty to run the local strip club Jugstore Cowboys as its temporary manager due to some convenient reason involving Buck. At first, Hank is disgusted with the idea of running the skanky business. But soon becomes accustomed to it, treating it strickly as a business and becomes a father figure to the girls working there. But Peggy later gets jealous and due to Peggy shittyness forces Hank to resign early.

A sideplot involves Joseph Gribble trying to convince Bobby to help him get into the Strip Club.

I'd watch and enjoy this episode.
>>
Dale gets sponsored by Malboro to become a transsexual. Upon realising he can never be a man again he commits suicide.

At the end of the episode Malboro release a clone of Dale with all of his memories and everybody in town agrees never to bring up the "other" Dale ever again.
>>
>Bobby decides to start a business about doing something stupid like clown telegrams
>Hank laughs off the stupid idea
>Later finding out that Bobby started a Kickstarter to fund the idea and it's rapidly gaining popularity
>Even finding out his friend's donated to the KS
>Hank: How could you give money towards Bobby going door to door dressed like a jackass.
>Bill: I just think it's a good idea that he chase after his dream. Gives me hope that mayb-
>Dale: The only hope you should have is that when you die alone in the next five years you're wearing your least soiled underwear.
>The rest of the episode is Peggy and Hank trying to sabotage him
>Lady Gaga is the guest star
>>
Bobby joins the circus. Hank is dismayed by Bobby's weird new circus friends.

Subplot: Peggy is playing Words with Friends in spanish and she's upset that she keeps losing.
>>
File: 127044833695.jpg (173 KB, 552x640) Image search: [Google]
127044833695.jpg
173 KB, 552x640
>Peggy tells Bobby about a story of her youth as a 90's Lilith Fair performer with her up and coming band Peg's Choice.
>Guest star Sarah McLachlan joins and is a part of the flashback
>Peggy had to deal with her band mates becoming new age wiccans and she was alienated because she could not accept them
>Bobby learns that his love of performing comes from Peggy and her long lost 90's band

>Hank and the guys have a side story where they try to find the right oil filter for Bill's new Kia Optima and no place in Arlen sells the right one.
>They have to drive to Durndal to a hip new parts store called Driv3n run by hippie liberals.
>They reminisce about good ol' Pappy's Parts in Arlen.
>>
File: 1458951618950.jpg (338 KB, 800x815) Image search: [Google]
1458951618950.jpg
338 KB, 800x815
>bobby becomes a horsefucker
>>
Connie becomes a nudist.
>>
>>81111471
fuck OFF steven fag
>>
File: Cotton Ghost.jpg (48 KB, 265x374) Image search: [Google]
Cotton Ghost.jpg
48 KB, 265x374
>Hank starts seeing Cotton's ghost
>Hank tries to ignore it, but it starts having an impact on his work
>After botching an easy sale Hank is forced to come to terms that something his wrong
>He tells Peggy about Cotton and Peggy decides to hold a séance
>It does nothing, but Peggy is convinced she is a medium
>Meanwhile Dale turns his exterminator equipment into ghostbusting gear and tries to capture Cotton's spirit
>The three stories converge as Peggy tries to contact Cotton again and Dale tries to capture him at Strickland Propane
>Hanks realizes everyone is acting crazy, and discovers their is a gas leak making them see things
>Everything goes back to normal, but then that night at their house Hank sees Cotton standing outside before he fades away
>Cue credits
>>
>>81111963
I got a laugh.
>>
>>81111629
That sounds like a great episode
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.