[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - [LA CUCARACHA] Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
Previous Thread:
Past threads: http://pastebin.com/kGnySuUJ

YOU SHOULD READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/TXVavPMR

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit?usp=sharing

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0/edit?usp=sharing
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - http://pastebin.com/k6abNX8f
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA&usp=sharing

>Vocaroofag's Dialogue
http://pastebin.com/ctG7NsC6

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS

MAIN TOPIC: Refining character's stands and fleshing out the story of part 3.

>Stand suggestions are welcome. When making a Stand:
1) Read the pastebin/docs to check that there isn't a similar ability already. In fact, try not to have something that mirrors a Stand in JoJo either.

2) Make sure the power isn't too close to what a character can already do in their comic/show.

3) Give it a song/album/band name. Normally it shouldn't directly reference its powers. Instead, pick something based on it loosely reflecting the Stand through the lyrics, feeling, or history.

4) Include the parts it could be in and reasons why it's a fit for them. Please refer to the pastebins to see what each part is about.
>>
>>81106207
Crap.

Here's previous thread link
>>81007804
>>
File: 1457363642777.jpg (152 KB, 724x1247) Image search: [Google]
1457363642777.jpg
152 KB, 724x1247
First for sexy TOM
>>
>>81106207
Stand-doc-fag here with the reminder that Reviewfag has gone on vacation over this weekend and wont be able to evaluate new Stand Suggestions until he gets back. Please refrain from suggesting too many new ideas so he doesn't have too much shit to look through when he returns.
>>
So, what exactly in Part 3 needs to be fleshed out?
>>
>>81106540
Certain plot points and character development.
>>
>>81106540
From the doc

>The section titled Tom’s Girl is pretty sparse
>Fight with Yosemite Sam needs developing
>Vs Skrawl & Bullwinkle J.Moose, lacking details.
>VS Marvin lacks details.
>Daffy's villa, there are FOUR versions of the events that could happen here. That needs to be sorted.

There was an anon who said he was writing the Bullwinkle and Skrawl fight but we haven't heard from him in a while.
>>
>>81105219
>Frizzle Stand, Bus user
I don't like it. Same with having them both be Stand users, it adds too much to and early portion of the story, this is most likely a moment where the heroes either don't know or barely know about Stands and their own Stands, so throwing them into a battle against two Stand users at once is too much too quickly. Having the Frizzle be the Stand and the Bus is the user is, in my opinion, a stupid idea and not an interesting twist.
>Stand disabling stand abilities
Really dull, on the same lines as "A Stand that copies Stand powers" or "A Stand that does X but also enhances the users physical abilities!"
> I also like the idea of a pop quiz where the goal is to get them to answer wrong enough times so they can be shipped off to superjail.
It enforces a loss on the main gang right out the gate, since they would have to lose to get to superjail. I prefer my method of having Frizzle be a Stand user whose Stand doesn't outright disable Stand users, but instead is meant to impede them long enough for the School Bus to reach Superjail.

As for the alligators, I dunno if you're going for some kind of in-joke, but it sounds stupid.
>>
File: 1457047137015.png (250 KB, 534x600) Image search: [Google]
1457047137015.png
250 KB, 534x600
>>81106704
>Really dull, on the same lines as "A Stand that copies Stand powers"
>pic related is still arguably the hypest, controversial character we used

He still works, right? Especially with what we plan on doing with him in Part 7.

On an unrelated note, just learned highlighting text and clicking the post you want to reply to auto greentexts it. The neat shit you're surprised to learn after being here so long.
>>
File: 1458956086694.jpg (286 KB, 976x750) Image search: [Google]
1458956086694.jpg
286 KB, 976x750
I know the rule when it comes to superhero stands is to not have it just be their powers with added punch ghost but I think editor girl could be a neat foe for part 7.

her power is to edit a spoken sentence to make a effect as shown in pic related.

what do you guys think, could it work?
>>
I've only been half-following the threads admittedly, but has Foster's Home been used for anything yet, like a Speedwagon Foundation analogue?
>>
Why is Daffy Literally Me.
Like I know the joke, but to my knowledge there are no musical references called Literally Me.
>>
>>81107335
The OP image was made long long before these threads arrived. Infact, it's the origin of them.
>>
>>81107191
I'm pretty on board. This is a great power. Even has it's own limit to not be too OP. Thinking of fights for this would be fun as hell.

>>81107282
Madame Foster has a place in Part 4, her stand being the mansion itself. Franky might be a gang member in Part 6. Wryyyd the Pastebin.

>>81107335
Well maybe you should read the pastebin and realize your error in understanding.
>>
File: 1458512763848.gif (712 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458512763848.gif
712 KB, 500x281
>>81107377
>>81107407
I wasn't just quoting OP's image, but it certainly reinforced it. I got the idea from this.
>>
File: powerline.jpg (33 KB, 755x755) Image search: [Google]
powerline.jpg
33 KB, 755x755
Going to be reposting this. I'm looking to see if there's any improvements to be made to this stand.

STAND NAME: [I2I]

APPEARANCE: A man with an eyeball for a head wearing an Elvis costume.

POWERS: When an enemy makes eye-contact with Powerline or the stand, a curse is placed upon the enemy and they must keep eye contact with Powerline or his stand. Not keeping eye contact with Powerline or his stand for about 5 seconds will result in an insta-death.

If his opponent is still fighting him after 2 minutes, Powerline has the option to begin a [WORLD TOUR]. When Powerline begins a [WORLD TOUR], the stand [I2I] gains a keytar that sends out harmful notes when played, and the song I2I will begin to play. While the song is playing, the opponent will slowly lose eye sight in one eye. At the end of the song, it will be completely gone.

[I2I] will also occasionally throughout the fight attempt to get the enemy to get the enemy's eyesight off of him or Powerline by blinding them with bright, flickering and colorful lights.

Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: B

I figure he could probably be a villain that comes later in part 5, possibly in 6.
>>
File: 1395490748511.jpg (26 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
1395490748511.jpg
26 KB, 344x341
>>81107450
I'm not even sure that was made of the threads. Does anyone remember if it was? Definitely made in the early stages. Always thought one of those 9gaggers made it, although it is a cool pic.
>>
>>81107450
Still frustrated that no one seems to remember that Daffy's stand is La Cucaracha in stuff like this.
>>
>>81107528
I think having them die instantly after breaking eye contact is a bit much to be honest. Maybe combine the two abilities into one and have the penalty for breaking eye contact be receiving penalties to your vision. If they instantly die if they break eye contact and the Stand constantly tries to make them break eye contact the fight's going to be over pretty quick.
>>
>>81107704
He's probably basing it off that part IV stand that made it so you couldn't show your back.
>>
>>81107704
Sounds good to me.

Effects could be blurry vision, blindness in one eye, hallucinations, etc.
>>
File: Turtles_dont_have_mothers.jpg (46 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
Turtles_dont_have_mothers.jpg
46 KB, 1024x578
>>81106383
Dude, it's Candace, not Candice, and I suggested earlier to change [Sid Vicious]'s ability name from [Schools are Prisons] to [Pretty Vacant], due to realization that the former is from a knockoff band (and the latter almost rhyming with [Icky Vicky]).
>>
File: [FTB].jpg (514 KB, 815x827) Image search: [Google]
[FTB].jpg
514 KB, 815x827
Can scanfag fix this pic please?
>>
>>81107930
Whoops! My bad. I'll have it fixed in a bit.
>>
So what's next?

Should we start developing part 4 a bit now that we've fixed most of the kinks in part 3?
>>
>>81108741
Just write the layout for part 4 first then go back to finishing off part 3 just to save time.
>>
>>81106207
Where is the fighting game anon?
>>
>>81108741
>>81108873
Re-posting an old outline from a past thread

>The Edd boys arrive in town
>They encounter Stan and Scrooge and develop a rivalry and start a scamming competition to see who can earn the most money (The Conman Coalition)
>Scams often involve meeting supporting characters who reveal themselves to be Stand Users
>Characters like Gogo, Hiro and whoever else we can cram in without it becoming bloated.
>Meanwhile Gadget is investigating a series of murders and ends up bumbling into a lot of the Conman Coalition's shenanigans
>Basically all the major protagonists will know each other, but won't be actively working together until later.

>Hey where are all these stand users coming from?
>Tip offs lead them to encountering Kevin
>They discover Stand Jawbreakers and Gadget eventually develops his own Stand after consuming one of them.

>Gadget is finally wise to the existence of Stands. This leads him to conclude that the murderer (Fred) he has been after might have Stand powers.
>The Conman Coalition decides that catching this guy will be a great way to continue their competition, start trying to track down the serial killer for the reward money.
>However, shit gets real when Gadget dies.
>They redouble their efforts to find Fred which leads into their conflict with the Serial Killer Society
>After taking the Society down they face Fred for the Finale.
>>
>>81108966
>Stan tries to break open an entrance Fred's hideout with a money clone
>It's too weak.
>Edds eventually think of a plan
>Edds steal an expensive store item.
>Stan converts it into money
>Uses the money to give his money clone more strength
>Still not enough
>Eventually, protagonists decide to punch the wall all at once with their stands.
>It breaks open
>Cut to silhouette of heroes
>Heroes become visible, they're all drawn in the Araki art style, posing with 杰HEROIC杰 kanji in the back ground.
>>
>>81108741
Part 3 still needs a lot of work.

Here are some ideas from last thread for the Yosemite Sam fight.

It's wealthy Texas business man Sam. He's got an office building filled with tough guys, he thinks Tom will have to fight his way to the top floor but he just OMTs his way right up to him from the lobby.
First words exchanged with Sam are something like "This is a pretty big building for such a little man."
He can either play all the guys in the building off as Sam not being confident in his own abilities, or that he beat all Sam's guys without taking any damage or even being short of breath to intimidate him.
>>
>>81107769
Thing about Cheap Trick though is that avoiding showing your back to people is nowhere near as difficult as trying not to break eye contact with someone when they are flashing lights at you constantly while simultaneously slowly taking away your ability to see. In the case of the latter, instant death is, in my opinion, far too punishing a penalty if we are pitching Powerline as a regular enemy the protagonists have to defeat even taking into account the 5 second grace period .
>>
>>81110014
I figured the flashing lights would be only a thing the stand did every once in a while, not constantly.
>>
>>81110392
Even if only done occasionally, a single bright flash when you aren't expecting it will most definitely cause you to break eye contact for more than five seconds. If that's all it takes for the Stand to instantly kill its opponents, than its way too powerful for a minor villain, maybe even a major villain.

I like the overall concept of the Stand, I just thought both of its abilities could be combined together for an overall more balanced and less OP opponent while still keeping the basic theme of vision in place.
>>
>>81110606
I guess that could work.

The penalty for breaking eye contact could also be a moderate strength punch from the stand, whichever one you're more in favor with.
>>
Voice guy again, checking in to prove I'm not yet dead.
Rolf's voice is proving to be a bit out of my range, so I can't go with what I planned originally, trying to think of a backup.
>>
File: Taffy Nibbles [World On Fire].png (127 KB, 575x700) Image search: [Google]
Taffy Nibbles [World On Fire].png
127 KB, 575x700
Gonna be leaving this here for the anon who requested it.
Anon said it was Taffy Nibbles and His stand WORLD ON FIRE.
The Hat
>>
File: some dog from arthur.jpg (14 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
some dog from arthur.jpg
14 KB, 293x300
STAND NAME: [CAR WASH]

Appearance: Mop and bucket.

Abilities:

The stand looks into the past of it's opponent, looking at all the bad things and crimes they have committed. The stand then powers up accordingly to how bad the crimes were. Awful crimes will result in the stand being incredibly powerful, but minor crimes will result in it being very weak. It would be strong against those who are evil, but weak against those whom have done nothing wrong.

The noodles on the mop would also work very similarly to one of Esidisi's abilities.

The bucket would be full of water, which Mr. Morris can splash onto the ground and create a hard to get over obstacle. Upon touching the water, it begins to form around you at a moderate pace. If you do not escape in time, your soul will be claimed by Mr. Morris. Only upon his defeat will you be able to come back.

If Mr. Morris tosses the bucket upwards, it creates either a wall or dome. Mr. Morris is able to then use pieces of the dome or wall to shoot out sharp fragments of water.

Stats:
Destructive Power: D
Speed: E
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: D
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
threw together something a little more detailed on Tom and Jerry's fight in the intro of 3

>meeting out at the train tracks
>Jerry: "You're all talk! You know that, pussy cat! You're nothin'! You think you're half as tough as me, you got another thing comin'! I'll pound ya flat in no time flat!"
>Tom: "You're the one who won't shut yer yap. What's got your dander up, tiny?"
>"Why? You writin' a book? Or you tryin' find a way to weasel out a scrap?"
>"This cat don't weasel, square. This cat can dance." Both take up a fighting stance
>"Oh yea? If you ask me..." Jerry's shadowy aura seems to build up behind him, Tom looking concerned for a moment when Jerry's suddenly right on top of him. "Cat's don't dance!"
>Tom throws a punch, but Jerry dips right under it and decks him back. This sends Tom flying up the tracks
>"The hell did he learn to punch like that!?" Tom thinks as he scrapes along the ground to a stop, knocking loose some of the track
>Tom barely gets up before he sees Jerry charging up the tracks, winding up for another big punch. Tom blocks this one but it sends him flying again, scraping and dirtying up his suit as he bounces along again.
>Jerry lifts him up by the collar this time, Tom landing a punch to his jaw but Jerry pulling one of those anime moves where his face distorts, but he just flashes a manic grin and ignores it completely
>Tom visibly stunned by this as he headbutts Tom into the dirt, just to soccer kick him flying through the air until he lands in the train yard. It's otherwise devoid of life, but some trains, cargo crates, steel beams and the like are laying around
>"What's the matter, kitten? Scared of a little ol' mouse?" Jerry throws another punch that Tom dodges, Jerry's fist going through the steel side of a train before throwing another that catches Tom's gut. He's almost bent in half before Jerry grabs his head and throws him by it so that he crashes his back in between a pair of boxes, visibly bloodied and beat up
>>
>>81111616
>"This definitely isn't the same pipsqueak I remember. He was always a little firecracker, but this is bonkers. He's off his rocker, and my best moves aren't leavin' more than a scratch on 'em."
>Jerry's punch comes in dramatically as Tom winces and grits his teeth
>"I'm in a way bad scene now. I'm too slow to even dodge. I just need an opening. One more shot before I kick the bucket. Let me hit him... 「ONE MORE TIME」!"
>Jerry's fist hits with a clang, but Tom's wincing face is unhurt. He looks up to see his 「Stand」 manifested in all its jazzy wolfish glory, blocking Jerry's punch with its trumpet
>Jerry looks angry and confused. Tom stares up at 「ONE MORE TIME」, then looks suspiciously at one of his cigars before throwing it away comically
>"Wow, man. I can't say I thought my guardian angel would look like this..."
>"What are you yackin' about?! What kinda stinkin' tricks are these!? What's the big idea, cuttin' me off like that?!"
>Tom thinks "So he can't see it?"
>Tom siezes the opening and clocks Jerry again. "You ask a lot of questions for a chump who's still in the middle of a scrap!"
>Jerry's knocked back, but grabs a steal beam that's hilariously bigger than he is, face twisted in rage.
>"Well good luck stoppin' this one, flat cat!"
>Tom thinks "Damn, he's right. I'm cornered..." He looks up at the grinning 「Stand」 ponderously, as if looking for another way out, but it doesn't move
>Tom backs into the corner, hand touching it and suddenly vanishing just before Jerry's weapon smashes the bit of ground apart. He looks around as the smoke clears and Tom is gone, reappearing on the opposite corner of the big metal crate and perched on top of it dramatically
>"A cornered rat will fight a cat..." *dramatic head raise* "But it looks like nobody can corner this cat!"
>possible narrative box summarizing Tom's new power goes here
>>
>>81111683
>"You think you're smarter than me, Tommy boy?! You think you're faster? Stronger?! Well I'm the best there is! Perfect!"
>Jerry lifts a huge steel crate over his head and throws it at Tom. Tom leaps right into it, touching a corner and warping right through it along the surface, throwing a kick into Jerry's head. >Jerry almost goes down from the hit, but a follow up backhand swing from 「ONE MORE TIME」's trumpet sends him crashing into some scrap and cargo containers
>Jerry pushes his way out of the rubble furiously, Tom nowhere to be seen
>Tom appears right behind him, Tom putting himself into a hell of a spot as with all the collapsed scrap, he's surrounded by corners
>Tom: "Really should keep your eyes on your opponent, half-pint."
>possible second narration box explaining 「ONE MORE TIME」's buffing power
>Tom punches Jerry as he turns, then begins warping constantly to pummel him from every direction with his fists and 「Stand」
>Jerry barely standing, dukes still up and bruised and bleeding
>"Tch... you overgrown jerk... good thing I'm so damn perfect, or else I might be kinda worried."
>Tom: "You're done, Jerry. Now stay down or I'll put you down."
>"You ain't got what it takes to handle me..."
>>
>>81111842
>"If you say so." Tom's 「Stand」 raises its trumpet readily, but Tom raises his own hand and delivers a massive punch to put his old rival down himself
>Jerry lays limply by the train tracks with Tom looking down at him, Tom scraped up and Jerry looking worse than ever
>"Heh... don't think it's over, Tommy." Tom expects more shit talk, but Jerry's smile is weak, and without the swagger on the dying mouse's face.
>"There's a shadow going around this town... bringing some real bad vibes with it. It ain't just me. There's something shakin' that's looking to leave its mark on this joint and everywhere around it."
>Tom looks at him indifferently as Jerry starts coughing weakly. "Relax now. Just take five, Clyde. You were a blast while you lasted, little guy, but It's over..."
>Tom stuffs his hands into his pockets and turns away from the battlefield
>"But if what he says is true... I better check up on dollface."

>TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>81111875
I'LL BE THE ROUNDABOUT
THE WORDS WILL MAKE YOU OUT AND OUT
YOU SPEND THE DAY YOUR WAAAAAAAY
>>
>>81111683
This is some good shit.
>>
Stand Name: [Look What the Cat Dragged In]

Stand Master: Zakk (Gumball) Watterson

Appearance: A feline figure with a visual pattern similar to a board game.

Abilities: [Look What the Cat Dragged In] can attract a number of people selected by the user with illusions using the victims' needs or desires. The victims can't see [Look What the Cat Dragged In] until they reach to where the user wants to.

[Look What the Cat Dragged In] has a second form called [Dodj or Daar]. It shape shift into a board game with cards and counters which count the players' overall monetary value, that include the value of their belongings no matter where are them and the value of their body parts and organs.

[Daar Cards] are bets, if one of the players fail to comply the bet written on the card, he/she has two options, pay the money quantity written on the card or just pick a [Dodj Card]. If the player comply the bet, gives the turn to the next player.

[Dodj Cards] are punishments, the description written on a [Dodj Card] can bend space, time and physics in order to punish the player who picked it up.

Rules:

[Dodj or Daar] is a simple board game, a player rolls a dice and moves a piece according to the facing number on the dice and then take a [Daar Card]. The main objective is to reach to the end of the board game map. Of course, without getting poor or die

Power: E
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: A
Potential: D

Maybe this could fit for a villain on Part 4 since its wealth themed.
>>
>>81112512
Man I like villains who force you to beat them at their own game. I like this suggestion for Part 4.
>>
Do we have a name for the town in Part 4 yet? Nothing may come of this, so no promises, but I'm going to try my hand at doing a rough introductory monologue for Gadget.
>>
For your consideration, /co/co/nuts:

>“Welcome to the town of Molly’s Gamble (Molly Hatchet, “Beatin’ The Odds”). A rural community built on the pioneer spirit and the foolishness of unwary travelers with money to burn in days long past. Though the betting houses of old no longer stand today, the town still draws those with a wanderer’s disposition. I am, myself, merely passing through on a gamble of my own. My name is Gadget and I am looking into the disappearance of a fellow officer of the law. A rookie by the name of Daniel [insert last name], who was following a seemingly erratic string of strange occurrences that most were happy to overlook. That was two months ago. Now he’s just gone. No request for leave. No forwarding address. Nothing. The trail goes cold in this quiet hamlet, but I’m of a mind that things aren’t so simple as they seem here.”
>>
>>81111087
Is that you Pip?
>>
>>81111087
cute
>>
>>81045916
>>81046651
It will be appreciated if somebody could draw this.
>>
File: 1456871431235.jpg (324 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456871431235.jpg
324 KB, 1280x960
bumping this dead ass thread
>>
>>81111087
Anon who suggested Taffy. It is amazing. I like it.>
>>
>>81114816
I like it overall, but maybe change "aren't" in this line to "may not be". It sounds better.

>I’m of a mind that things aren’t so simple as they seem here
>>
>>81115074
I want to see Handsome Squidward with 「Two To Tango」. On a related topic, would Squidward fit better in Part 4 or Part 5?
>>
>>81116378
Part 4 could work, but only if Squilliam was involved. Part 5 with Patrick could defnitely see Squidward being an antagonist turned ally in the fight against the pink menace.
>>
What's the balance between humor and drama will this series have?
>>
>>81116737
Presumably the same as Jojo.
>>
File: [YCDESC].png (510 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
[YCDESC].png
510 KB, 1754x2480
Posted this last thread but didn't get any feedback so here it is again. What do you guys think of it?
>>
I do wonder where Taffy can be put. Perhaps in chapter 5 as one of Rolf's gang members?
>>
>>81117598
His ability is certainly strange enough for Part 5, and we've got room in Rolf's Gang even if we take all the suggestions we have for its members so far. Taffy's already got a one up over Johnny 2x4 or Jimmy to be honest since he's got a Stand and those two don't even if they are in the pastebin.
>>
>>81117258
Haha i like it
>>
File: wpid-wp-1436801519735.jpg (17 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1436801519735.jpg
17 KB, 300x197
here comes a new challenger
>>
>>81117846
>implying the Mask isn't already in Phantom Scare

WRYYYYYYYYYd the pastebins
>>
File: [MMTWGR].jpg (169 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
[MMTWGR].jpg
169 KB, 2480x1754
>>81117258
This one too.
>>
>>81111087
>>81115797
>>81117598
>>81117802

Since it seems like Taffy is a popular suggestion I would like to give some feedback about his Stand since Reviewfag won't be getting to it for a while.

>[IDWTSTWOF] allows user to pinpoint a location of 1m radius in 10 meters. This location heats up in seconds, severely scorching and subsequently turning the target into a perfectly edible cheese.

The heat aspect of the Stand's main ability is unnecessary and also something an existing Jojo Stand already does (Jojolion's [SPEED KING]). I presume it was meant to invoke the Stand's name in some fashion, but as many have pointed out before the name doesn't have to have anything to do with what the Stand does. Targeting a location and turning everything within it into cheese is a good enough ability on its own, though I would suggest maybe adding a weird limitation (only metal objects, only living things, object needs to stay in the radius for a specific amount of time .etc) just so its a bit less OP and more 'Jojo-esque)

>By using ability [TOUCHE, MR. CAT] hat changes into an Indian-style hat. It allows to manipulate milk and products made from milk.

This is an alright additional ability for Taffy to have as it compliments its main ability of turning things into cheese, though I'm not sure what would make milk manipulation interesting beyond being a limited form of 'Bending'. Personally I think turning things into cheese is fine on its own without this add on but I'll leave it up to what the majority/Reviewfag thinks.
>>
>>81118282
Why not give your own reviews about the rest of the suggestions while the other reviewer is on vacation?
>>
File: Caliph Kapok.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Caliph Kapok.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>
>>81118402
I don't really mind I guess, though I really would like a second opinion on my reviews if possible. I think its kind of unfair for the sole editor of the Stand-doc to be deciding what suggestions make it in based on reviews that he made himself.

Regarding last thread's suggestions though, I liked them all for the most part. Personally I don't think we should be too picky about what makes it in and what doesn't unless its really too out there like the ones we got for Jackie Chan Adventures or if its too similar to what we already came up with/canon Jojo stands.

I'll probably take a different approach to it from Reviewfag and only give in-depth feedback on Stands that I think need adjustments the most or ones that anons specifically request I give my views on. From last thread the ones I most want to discuss are Miss Frizzle, Spongebob and the PPG, so I might get to posting about those later.
>>
>>81107528
>Not keeping eye contact with Powerline or his stand for about 5 seconds will result in an insta-death.
>Also can take away your vision, making it literally impossible to not break eye contact with him.

This seems ridiculously overpowered, even considering the usual stuff that pops up in JoJo.
>>
>>81118910
Yeah I had basically the same thoughts when I first read it, someone provided a good solution here though >>81107704
>>
>>81118910
Not that anon, but I am this close from suggesting 173 as the stand's appearance as a joke.

But nah, that one's meme-tier.
>>
>>81117846
>>
>>81118737
Okay so I said that I really wanted to discuss Spongebob because I wasn't sure I understood what was meant by [flip]. Like if it meant that the Stand literally flipped objects over or there was something more abstract to it. Just flipping shit over is one of those boring but practical abilities that I think would be really fun if used creatively.

Going to properly format and add some of my own inputs to the PPG Stands now, this is mostly because I like the idea of the PPG all having Stands named after Beatles songs. That said I'm not sure where they could go other than Part 6.

>Blossom
>「DEAR PRUDENCE」
> Appearance: A humanoid mannequin wearing armor whose pieces have the appearance of various animals, most prominently an eagle-shaped tiara on its head.
>Abilities: 「DEAR PRUDENCE」allows the user to act vicariously through other living beings. If used on a dog, she can hear and smell what the dog smells. If used on a plant she can get energy from the sun. If used on a fish, she can breath underwater. The user can only hold the characteristics of one living being at a time.

Not much changes for this one, just a small limitation to how many living things she utilize at a time. Its a neat power all in all, pretty straightforward in how its used. I think it suits the character but I'd be open to alternative suggestions.
>>
>>81119406
I meant to put a "Cont." up there but forgot, here's the rest of the PPG.

>Bubbles
>「GOOD DAY SUNSHINE」
> Appearance: A small, fluffy rabbit-like creature.
>Abilities 「GOOD DAY SUNSHINE」distorts the emotional state of beings within a 2m radius such that they reflect the emotional state of the user. If she is sad and activates her Stand everyone around will become sad, if she is happy everyone around will become happy .etc. This applies to some biological states such as nausea or dizzyness.

I think altering others' emotional states to match the users is the more interesting option out of the two that anon gave for the stand, I elaborated on it a bit further and gave it an appearance.

>Buttercup
> 「HELLO, GOODBYE」
> Appearance: A long, black glove worn around its user's left arm, it has glowing green eyes located on the back of the 'hand' part and has a jagged appearance.
> Abilities: 「HELLO, GOODBYE」causes objects to take on the opposite property of what they are usually like (flame becomes cool, ice is hot) without the usual consequences (flame doesn’t go out, ice doesn’t melt) when it touches them. It can be used to make heavy objects light as a feather while still retaining their density or to make fish able to swim through air. These effects only last for 30 mins at most.

「HELLO, GOODBYE」has one of those stand abilities that sounds really good on paper but is a bit difficult to utilize in a story. Making an aspect of a thing work 'oppositely' is a lot more difficult to conceptualize than I thought. However that aspect of it is exactly what makes it a great stand suggestion in my opinion. I look forward to seeing what writefags can come up with if the PPG make it into the story.

Not sure exactly which combination of the ideas for Ms Frizzle I think would work the best so I'm going to hold off for now. We should also probably get back to making sure everything for Part 3 is settled so we can move on to Part 4 soon.
>>
File: 876546754.gif (535 KB, 480x334) Image search: [Google]
876546754.gif
535 KB, 480x334
Okay, I've got it. Pic related can be the JoJo of Part 8, with Reginald and Beartato as the first ever Brojo Duo.
>>
>>81120531
Wasn't TGT Tails supposed to be the Jojo?
>>
>>81120722
I don't think we ever got past the "Maybe he should be the JoJo of Part 8" stage of it. I don't think he has a Stand or anything.

Besides, if Part 8 is gonna be Web Stuff, then someone originally from the web fits better, I'd think.
>>
>Part 7 still has no protag
>>
>>81121558
I remember an Anon recommended Freakazoid! in the last thread, I think. I thought it was a nice idea.
>>
>>81121890
Personally, I would prefer if it was a comics character, since it's going to be one of the themes of the part.
>>
I still want Speed Buggy in Part 7, if only to make a joke about him being afraid of something.
>>
>>81121890
I second this, considering there's a Frank Zappa album called "Freak Out!".
>>
>>81121890
>>81121558
I keep thinking Freakazoid, but mostly because I like the idea of him entering the race with no car and doing his "flying" method to run around everywhere instead (Le Freak too obvious a Stand name?)
>>
>>81119547
Add this on her part of the doc:

>User: Candace Flynn (uses her 2nd dimension appearance with some slight JoJo-fication)
>Stand: 「WATCHING YOU」 (Rodney Atkins song)

>Part appearance: Waifu Ocean (6) as a vanguard for the redhead gang. Frequently works with Kim Possible and Jazz Fenton on gang hunts.
>>
>>81121890
>>81122023
Freakazoid being the odd man out in the cartoons vs. comics department would be interesting.
>>
File: battleready02.gif (60 KB, 700x820) Image search: [Google]
battleready02.gif
60 KB, 700x820
>>81120531
>>81120846
Jay and Silent Bob do share a single Stand as hetero-lifemates

but damn if I don't want me some Reginald and Beartato action

also you made me realize I had thankfully misread the Part 8 pastebin and Ethan is an antagonist rather than a protagonist
>>
Should Micheal Jordan be the protag to SBR?

It lets us use all of the Barkley's Bizarre adventure music.

He's also unique in western animation in that he /was/ in western animation, but was never truly animated.
>>
>>81122460
It'd be even funnier if he used that lightning-zipping-around thing he sometimes does to arrive at the starting line area, but NEVER does it again, much to everyone's confusion.

>>81122739
Oh yeah, never thought of that. Dunno what their Stands could even do. I feel like Beartato's should involve eating somehow, but I don't know any more than that.
>>
>>81122951
>I feel like Beartato's should involve eating somehow, but I don't know any more than that.
A swarm of matter eating, replicating turtles?
>>
>>81122923
[Space Jam]?
>>
>>81122923
I think we had a rule of not using real people, with Hitler being an exception because it's hilarious.
>>
>>81123268
>Hitler

When, where, and why. Using IRL people at all would just detract its overall quality.
>>
>>81123451
He was going to be Part 2's Stroheim, but the Nazis in general didn't really fit anymore by the end of the planning, so he got taken out.

I think.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>81123268
>>81122923
"Hi five! ...that was cold, Obi Wan."
>>
>>81123155
Yeh. Though, thinking on it, Charles Barkley might be more fitting...
Mike as the Zeppeli?
>>81123268
>>81123451
Think is, Mike was actually in an animated movie.
>>
>>81123659
>>81123546

In that case let's make Barkley/other basketball players the exceptions and go full slam n' jam.
>>
>>81123659
But they aren't even capefags or even /co/ characters, they shouldn't be the major characters.
>>
>>81123722
Probably just Barkley and maybe Mike, since we still want mostly cartoon characters.
>>81123741
Aren't the protags to /Co/ SBR supposed to be obscure/unknown/not heroes anyways?

Besides, Barkley and the like are the western things most tied to JoJo.
>>
>>81114816
Gureto-daze!
>>
>>81123898

I thought it was supposed to be "obscure comic book characters" or "supporting characters associated with popular comic book characters". We already have some obscure cartoon characters showing up in the other parts, like Andy Anderson and Scrawl.

As for suggestions for a protag of Part 7, I was thinking of Captain Haddock from Tintin comics or J.J. Jameson from Spider-Man, given how they strongly connected with well-known characters but are always in the supporting role.
>>
>>81123898
It does come with a ready made playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwv_2OKxZr8&list=PL0sbmAYT1m7_PnU1ZL9RXiI46pGemf_-g&index=5

That said, idea. Using this soundtrack could mirror [D4C] pretty well. So, instead of using him as the protag, why not have Mr. Nobody secretly be Charles Barkley?
>>
>>81123898
That doesn't change the fact that they're not capefag or /co/ characters.
>>
>>81124150
>I thought it was supposed to be "obscure comic book characters" or "supporting characters associated with popular comic book characters"

Wade from Kim Possible could be good. But he's too knowledgeable to stand in for the JoJo

...I realize he's a protagonist, but Emmet from Lego Movie?
>>
>>81114818
Yeah its me Bronon, came here to practice some art and stuff.
Threads were slow so you know...
>>
File: 1432316136807.jpg (6 KB, 251x246) Image search: [Google]
1432316136807.jpg
6 KB, 251x246
>>81124390

I dunno man, these guys still come from animated stuff. I still think the protagonist should be from comic book origin to fit with that part's motif, as well as the fact the villain (Mr. Nobody) and the corpse (Superman) are comic books.
>>
>>81124677
Yeah, this. Not sure where all this basketball shit is coming from.
>>
>>81124677
I agree entirely. The whole idea us that it's comic themed.
>>
>>81106207
Should we flesh out some more of the fighting game stuff? I know last thread someone suggested to give Daffy a pretzel motion super
>>
>>81125733
I have no idea what's going on with this fighting game stuff. I've been focused on the story outlines.

Are you guys making up button combos?
>>
>>81128162
Yeah. So far the completed character's movesets include Knuckles, Captain N, and Giffany.
>>
>>81124677
Oh shit, Mr. Nobody isn't a reference to that old Betty Boop cartoon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avLbKtTf4XQ
>>
>>81129191
Well shit.

Now we just GOTTA make a joke of that somehow.
>>
File: Bitches ain't shit.jpg (81 KB, 489x904) Image search: [Google]
Bitches ain't shit.jpg
81 KB, 489x904
>>81106207
I wonder what Gideon's role in Part 5 could be. Could he be like Risotto Nero?
>>
>>81118282
Okay then. Back at Taffy.
Stand User: Taffy Nibbles
Stand Name: [I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE]
Appearance: musketeer hat and Indian hat made out of cheese. Like this:>>81111087
Ability: [WORLD ON FIRE] allows user to pinpoint a location of 1 meter radius in 10 meters around him. Any thing inside of the radius is turned into a perfectly edible cheese. But the effect affects the first layer of the radius. For example, using [WORLD ON FIRE] on a cupboard will transform the cupboard itself into cheese, but it will not transform the things inside of it. Or for example, using it on a dressed human will only transform clothing>skin>muscle>bones>etc. Anything else is not transformed.
By using its' second ability [TOUCHE, MR.CAT] hat changes from musketeer to Indian and allows user to fully manipulate anything made from milk. Cheese, milk, etc. And by fully, it allows to change its' weight, but not the size.
I think I covered everything. Tell me if something must be Nerfed.
>>
>>81129290
I always though the joke was that since Betty blew him out of the water that he used his Stand to win the election somehow.

But it being a comic's act, I dunno why I didn't realize that sooner. What an odd coincidence!
>>
>>81125733
Everyone should get at least one super that's impossible to do
>>
File: stimpy space madness.png (1 MB, 1040x901) Image search: [Google]
stimpy space madness.png
1 MB, 1040x901
STAND NAME: 「SO HAPPY TOGETHER」

Appearance: A Russian cosmonaut suit with a squiggly, poorly drawn happy face on the helmet's visor.

Ability: The stand attempts to cheer up the enemy and make them feel happy. It could work similar to Dio's charisma. The stand then tries to tell the opponent lies and give them high expectations. If the stand succeeds, it begins to twist everything and make the opponent's fake future given to them by the stand not seem possible to them anymore. This will lower their motivation to fight and allow the stand to begin beating them up with incredibly strong punches that are amplified depending on how sad the opponent is.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: D
Durability: B
Developmental Potential: B
>>
>>81133538
I also figure it could probably fit in part 5 as either an minor antagonist or ally. Whichever one seems more fitting.
>>
File: doverboys.jpg (82 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
doverboys.jpg
82 KB, 525x350
I've missed a lot obviously, and things (stand powers mostly) getting re written is seriously throwing off any writing I want to do. But I did this I guess, since part 5 still seems lacking, but I want to take another look at Part 3's fights to get a grip.

Users: Dover Boys of Pimento University
Stand: Choir Boys/ Caught in a Mosh/ Jersey Boys / New Kids on the Block (I really don’t have anything set in stone as of yet)
Appearance: 3 similar humanoid stands copied between the three boys. They each have a large P on the torso.
Ability: Harmony. The stands, while separate beings can attack and defend simultaneously. The Boys can even be separate for each other from some distance, an enemy could be fighting them and not even know that the others exist. The stands are powered by these simultaneous movements, and allow each boy to know exactly what the other is doing and going to do. When Tom’s stand punches with a left hand, Dick and Larry’s stand act the same way, etc. This triples each attack’s power. On the contrary, taking damage effects all of the boys. If all three boys are attacked in the same way, they take triple the damage. Throwing the stand’s attack’s and movements off from its brothers is key to lowering each stand’s power. The most effective way of defeating the stand is having each stand attack each other (like how they all hit each other at the end of the short- triple the attack power x taking triple the damage)
I was thinking they would work in Part 5, either as mooks hired by the WB or Warner Bros members (since they’re a WB cartoon), and they could act as a fight between a fledgling team of Urban Rangers who need to coordinate to defeat the boys (or Rolf could use his stand to try and fight the three at once).
>>
>>81134233

sorry I missed this note
>>81106383
I'll just hold onto the description until whoeevr gets back
>>
/co/!

Your next line is bump.
>>
>>81131772

It would be funny to have a scene where we see Mr. Nobody's backstory and then there is this part showing him and the Brotherhood of Dada disposing of Betty Boop in a rather gruesomely manner.
>>
File: wat.png (329 KB, 880x1400) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
329 KB, 880x1400
>>81129191
>>81129290
>>81131772
>>81136248
I can see Betty taking a role similar to Hot Pants, Scarlet, or Lucy.
>Betty was the object of Nobody's desires but also his campaign rival
>She's coaxed into marrying him after the election
>She's very reluctant but goes through with it for the sake of helping the country from her position however she can
>She takes the race as an opportunity to subtly help the protags however she can
>>
>>81130931
Looks good to me, I'll change the current description in the Stand-doc to match this one.
>>
>>81106704
Retarded Alligator Beats is an Alchemist album, numbnuts
>>
>>81106704
look towards>>81137587
Read the entire thread next time.
>>
Since this thread is being a bit slow lately, let's post hypothetical gangs for part 6 and their characteristics:

>redheads
>goths
>anthro
>milfs
>/ll/
>>
So how does the Snoopy fight go down?
Snoopy has been hyped, but in the doc his fight is another that's just glossed over.
>>
>>81139097
that's what i'm wondering.

hopefully a writefriend can fix it.
>>
>>81139082
I honestly think the gang idea inflated 6 a bit much. There's no reason to make a bunch organs we try to put a bunch of prisoners in when we can just have "inmates".
>>
So the last thing we need to do on part 3 is to fix up some fights (including Snoopy) then we can move onto part 4?

Is that correct?
>>
>>81140657
Pretty much I think.
>>
So where does Snoopy's fight take place and when?

Does it take place before the final area or in the final area?
>>
>>81140760
It takes place in the final area: Fantasy Island, but just before Tom fights Daffy at his Villa. Check the Googledoc for Part 3 for more details.
>>
File: 7d2.jpg (126 KB, 680x949) Image search: [Google]
7d2.jpg
126 KB, 680x949
>>81140242
>>81139097
I'll see what I can do, but as I recall it's mostly him harrassing them by air until he crashes their ship into the building they hide out in, letting Tom warp aboard and kick his ass

>>81139082
I like the idea of the gangs being a factor for territory and zones for them to cross through

I don't think they should all be actual enemies or even appearing factions. a map saying "this is here, this is there" could have some cute jokes on it, but no need to force everyone in

also mentioned aliens and mutants as part of the Inhumanes or something

and anyone know where we'd stand with copyright/cease and desist fuckers? it mostly sounds like a threat to the game, given how the MLP fighting game went down
>>
>>81141076
i think the fight could be extended a bit.

it just seems anti-climatic atm
>>
>>81141214
can do. at least one of the Eds has to go down, and sounded like there's phases of them beating the Stand itself and then upping things a level when Snoopy sees they're worth the effort of saddling up himself, changing his mount a few times

so i can throw a few animesque "fake defeats"
>>
Aces in Exile lends itself more to open areas so it can freely fly around, i think having Snoopy attack them as soon as they land on Fantasy Island is best, unless that's already the plan, assuming the Porky thing is still happening and Lowly hasn't died yet(which i don't see why he would, heck isn't he the one supposed to kill Aladdin or does he die earlier?) i think the last 4 fights should be Snoopy -> Lowly -> Porky -> Daffy
>>
>>81141076
>>81141708
I'm suddenly imagining a fight where the protagonists are forced into a crowded building and kept on their toes as they stay wary for random bullet fire coming from behind walls. Snoopy zips past a corridor entry way occasionally to add on to the pressure of him seemingly being everywhere. Could even be a twist to assuming he'd be up and about in the open.
>>
>>81141708
The current fight plan is Marvin --> Lowly --> Porky --> Snoopy --> Daffy

Anons felt that having Snoopy as the final battle before Daffy would be better since nothing the others could do would top the flying cruise ship.
>>
>>81141708
Porky thing is not happening anymore, check the Part 3 googledoc for the updated version of events.
>>
>>81141708
>>81141762

So far the idea seems that Snoopy is the break up fight between Porky and Daffy. There was also some discussion about him being the only one that Daffy can reliably send to slap Lowly back into place.

Which makes sense, considering Snoopy's long-range capabilities completely shit all over Lowly. There's no mention of any sort of character or motive for the white dog, and I think that can make sense.

He's an enigma. Even when they finally bring down [ACES IN EXILE] the heroes don't even know a thing about him. He never talked, never bantered. Simply did his tasks with a dogged determination.
>>
>>81141944
It's still there, and I still like it. the biggest hurdle for Part 3 is sorting out the end, and there's like 5 different endings thrown up on the doc that nobody wants to choose.
>>
>>81142023
I was referring to the part where Daffy gets sucked into Porky's Stand being dropped in favor of giving Porky a smaller role and letting Tom be the only one to take Daffy down.

I think we should probably use the sequence of events in the doc that's in greentext. It was written after the previous ideas were suggested and is probably the most developed of all the ending ideas.
>>
>>81141762
I like that idea
>Johnny and Tom are running down the hall of some building, escaping Snoopy's assault from outside
>They believe they are safe inside the corridors of the building
>Suddenly they hear the sound of propeller blades
>They turn around and look on in horror as Snoopy comes careening around the corner, casually standing on top of a computer, or a copying machine, which Aces In Exile has turned into his plane
>Snoopy simply stares at them with his cold, sharp stare as he roars down the hall and starts firing a hail of bullets at the two of them

Also, does Aces In Exile have a limitation on WHAT it can transform? I know theres a plan for Snoopy to turn a boat into his plane, but I had an idea where Tom and Johnny, if we do go with them being inside a building, throw Snoopy out a window, thinking they can kill him by keeping him away from stuff to turn into planes, and suddenly he soars back into the air, having turned a giant chunk of glass from the window into his plane.
>>
>>81142379
I like that idea actually.

I figure it could work.
>>
>>81142379

So far there have been no limitations to what [ACES IN EXILE] can transform. Mainly because the stand itself is incredibly weak. It's essentially just Woodstock. So a small, angry bird.
>>
>>81142379
What if at some point Snoopy seems cornered, but suddenly turns Tom into his plane to attack Johnny?
>>
>>81142639
I think there is one limitation that the object can't be chained to the ground or something like that, but other than that the power is versatile.
>>
>>81142639
If i recall it already has one, it can't change anything that is fixed in place or bolted down, also Snoopy doesn't have to ride it, but if he doesn't it become an automatic stand with less power and accuracy.
>>
>>81142746
All I can think of is seeing some deviantart level shit happen as he transforms into a plane cat.
>>
>>81142379
think the Stand's rules just say it can't be bolted down and he has to get his bird-thingy onto it, so should be conceivable
>>
>>81142791
>>81142746
Or that old Tom & Jerry episode where Tom built wings out of clothing to chase Jerry and his bird friend.
>>
File: 2009-09-29-Triloigi 1.jpg (138 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
2009-09-29-Triloigi 1.jpg
138 KB, 900x300
>>81142791
This is what immediately came to my mind.
>>
File: 2009-09-29-Triloigi.jpg (279 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
2009-09-29-Triloigi.jpg
279 KB, 900x600
>>81143214
Though really, this is what I keep thinking about whenever Daffy's Act 2 comes up.
>>
Don't forget VS Yosemite Sam needs to be developed a bit more. We can probably get to that after Snoopy.
>>
Should we develop character bios? They were a small but integral part of canon JoJo and I don't see why they shouldn't be added here:

Zodiac Signs - both Chinese (animal and element) and western
Blood Type
Nationality
Hair & Eye Color
Favorites (movies, songs, bands, etc.)
Occupation & Hobbies
etc.
>>
>>81144527
Maybe for characters from the Parts whose casts are already finalized (i.e. Parts 1-3). Don't wanna end up expending extra effort for characters we might not end up using.
>>
>>81144527
I don't think we need them that bad unless the character is drastically different like Lowly or Tom. Courage and both Jacks are pretty much the same, for example, do they really need a bio when their characterizations are based directly on their sources?
>>
File: 『CUBAN PETE』.png (903 KB, 695x525) Image search: [Google]
『CUBAN PETE』.png
903 KB, 695x525
alright, which one of you uploaded this masterpiece to the booru?
>>
File: psssh nothing personnel kid.png (235 KB, 320x563) Image search: [Google]
psssh nothing personnel kid.png
235 KB, 320x563
http://strawpoll.me/7196949
>>
>>81123898
Hi. Old guy here, who just stumbled onto this thread, and loves every bit of it.

Jordan can fit, as can Wayne Gretzky, and Bo Jackson. Look up the "Pro Stars" 'toon.

Also from that era is "Wish Kid", the titular character voiced by Macaulay Culkin, who could grant himself any wish so long as he punched his magic baseball mitt first...which is kinda borderline JoJo in and of itself.
>>
File: 1440455789889.webm (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440455789889.webm
88 KB, 1280x720
>>81145093
>>
I'm fresh out of Dio reaction images.

Help me /co/biwan kinobi, you're my only hope.
>>
Reminder that President Nobody did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1457752588071.jpg (322 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457752588071.jpg
322 KB, 800x600
>>81141708
>>81141892
>>81141955
Yeah the Porky idea is pretty under fire at the moment and considered a pretty asspullish scenario, especially since it overshadow's Tom's victory over Daffy if going with the initial idea, effectively being removed from the plot.

Porky's character however has been suggested as a catalyst for motivating Daffy to do what he does in the events of Part 3, adding a bit of background to the Duck. Something about Porky's selflessness being all for naught when he dies of sickness, inspiring Daffy to pursue the well being of no one but himself.
>>
File: Look What the Cat Dragged In.png (144 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
Look What the Cat Dragged In.png
144 KB, 750x725
>>81112512
Here you go Anon like the idea of zakk being 5 steps ahead with this stand.
>>
How's it going, guys?

>>81115815
Noted and done.

Any other thoughts on >>81114816 as a rough draft of Gadget's introductory monologue in Part 4? I wasn't sure if we'd named the town yet, so I just made up something I thought was fitting to the cast and theme.
>>
File: 1396518474937.png (96 KB, 353x218) Image search: [Google]
1396518474937.png
96 KB, 353x218
>>81148372
I like this a lot.
>>
>>81148444
good so far.

i came up with a few stands earlier today. i'm just waiting to see if they could be protagonists or antagonists.
>>
>>81148444
Danny's last name while he was alive could be obvious, maybe? I had a middle school teacher named Mr. Streeter, could go with that.
>>
File: 1457458751798.png (253 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1457458751798.png
253 KB, 500x350
>>81145786
This is the only one I've got. Sorry, mate.
>>
>>81148521
Danny Lane?
>>
File: abbey road.jpg (56 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
abbey road.jpg
56 KB, 460x288
>>81148560
That'd be a good Beatles link, especially if the cover for the Danny chapter has the Eds doing the Abbey Road pose.
>>
File: Dame da....gif (639 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Dame da....gif
639 KB, 500x281
>>81145786
Have this because I don't want to flood the thread.

>>81148444
It reminds me of how Jotaro was overlooking Duwang in the beginning of the story. Or Guanglai Kangyi's(You don't have to remember that) introduction. I like it.
>>
>>81148560
If we went with this, it could reference not only his eventual fate, but the Beatles' "Penny Lane" as well.

Sort of like how Araki slightly altered titles/names when naming Mountain Tim after "Mountain Jam" and The Hand after "The Band". Seriously, I expected The Hand to be a reference to "Red Right Hand" until I looked it up.
>>
>>81148742
Well, damn. Looks like >>81148684 beat me to it and I love the illustration idea.
>>
File: broku.jpg (36 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
broku.jpg
36 KB, 486x486
>>81148372

Dude, this looks perfect!
>>
>>81148372
NICEU NICEU

VERY NICEU DRAWFRIEND-CHAN
>>
>>81148815
Two people having the same idea separately only means it fits that much more.
>>
>>81148372

I hate Gumball with a passion, but that Stand is just too fucking good.
>>
>>81148372
Now that's just unironically fabulous.
>>
>>81112512
This fits really well with the town name suggested in >>81114816.
>>
>>81148372
LWTCDI looks fab as fuck! I'm really glad you drew them.

The hourglass on it's head made me think on another characteristic for LWTCDI.

>If all the hourglass sand reaches to the bottom, and gets turned over. The game continues, but the players' overall wealth is reduced to half. Really disadvantageous to the user itself.

>>81150878

Scams and Gambles can go hand on hand...

And I just thought on a D'arby-esque stand user.
>>
>>81152006
Aren't scams really just gambles in the end anyway?
>>
>>81152127

Seeing it in that way... Yeah.
>>
Random thought for part 4, the reasoning for Fred not being part of the Lonely Hearts' Club seems kind of weak.
Perhaps something more personal, like Fred killing a club member in the past, which would cost him club membership and the eternal hatred of all the remaining members.
>>
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1936x1936
hey guys been a while since I've been here but I'm here to suggest my character

>character: Jan Mouse
She's from the Halloween cartoon special The Devil and Daniel Mouse.
She makes a deal with the devil to become a rock & roll legend

>stand:「BLACK MAGIC」from the famed band slayer
>appearance: a dark humanoid figure, mostly shadow like and demonic in nature (still working on it)

>abilities
Sub-bility 1: The user can cut herself and have her blood formed as sharp spinning disk for the use of her stand as projectiles
Sub-bility 2: Stand is able to shroud itself on the user and make the user invisible and disappear out of exsistance in her own dimension for only minutes at a time
Main Ability:「RAINING BLOOD」If a person with a slight wound or gouge big enough, the stand can enter the body cavity(blood path) of the opponent and able to manipulate the body at full will in any means to kill/self harm

Or any help for her stand structure is appreciated, also I have no idea where to put her in the series. I want my user to be evil a ruthless

[i also want to say thank you guys for all the hard work because I was the one thought of this project and created the booru and seeing this progress is insane, I'm not much help but keep it up[/spoiler]
>>
>>81152278
Sets him out as too 'big' in my opinion, and doesn't really give him a reason to resent and be grouchy for not being let in
>They only keep me out cause I killed one of them!
If that was the reason, and they hate him, it would make no sense that they don't just kill him right out.
>>
>>81153314
>it would make no sense that they don't just kill him right out.
Then have Fred be on the run from them. Having the club focused on killing Fred would keep them from killing the conman coalition the instant they started making trouble for them.
>>
So in earlier threads, [MONEY FOR NOTHING] was suggested to have an ability that allowed it to manifest doors, but I'm guessing that was dropped somewhere along the lines. I had an idea to bring this back for part 4 so that he can use this ability to be more active in battles and also introduce the audience to the concept of stand Jawbreakers. Maybe after the first scam the Ed boys pull off, they head off to the candy store to get some jawbreakers, for old times sake or as a celebration of the beginning of a new chapter in their adventure, whatever. Eddy's the first to eat his jawbreaker and that's how he gains [MONEY FOR NOTHING'S] door conjuring ability. I just think it would make fights involving Eddy slightly more dynamic than Eddy simply trying to trick the opponent into giving him shit, and give him an option for battle if the enemy is wise to his shit. As for part 3, I think it would be interesting to see Johnny and Eddy taking a liking to eachother, and Johnny teaches Eddy in the ways of ruse cruising to make up for his stand's lack of power, and even to enhance it. I guess this could be an alternative to my earlier suggestion, but hey that's why it's a discussion.
>>
>>81153367
Still doesnt sit well with me, since it gives the club too much focus on an irrelevant target, they are supposed to be a bunch of nutjobs doing whatever they want, and pretty sure Fred is supposed to get killed or taken out before the Lonely Hearts Club gets into the action, since he's the introduction to them. Plus it makes the club seem a bit incompetent if they are this group of super killers who have pretty much the whole town in the palm of their hand to play with, but they can't catch Fred.
>>
>>81153367

>Then have Fred be on the run from them
How is he 'on the run' or for that matter still staying alive if he keeps drawing attention to himself by killing people? Remember, his murders need to be pretty famous for the Conman Coalition to be trying to attempt to capture him for the reward money as part of their bet.

>Having the club focused on killing Fred would keep them from killing the conman coalition the instant they started making trouble for them.

They DO start trying to kill the Conman Coalition the instant they start making trouble for them, that's the entire plot of the second to last act. The Conman Coalition only stumble upon the Serial Killer Society while pursuing Fred after he kills Gadget.
>>
>>81153412
Fred manages to stay alive to be the opponent for the final battle, the protagonists have to go through the Lonely Hearts Club to eventually pin down where his hideout is I think. Since they were using him as a decoy to keep the authorities from discovering their activities and thus keeping tabs on what he was doing.
>>
>>81153431
Well thats just stupid, because it makes Fred the final boss, despite not being part of the main enemy group for the entire part. It makes the entire Club irrelevant and pretty much just fodder if their entire existence would just be to locate Fred. Plus using Fred as a decoy makes it mean the club is sloppy and incapable of covering their tracks until Fred came along, which again, makes the club look worse as the main enemy of the part. I think you are just trying to push Fred to be way more important than he needs to be.
>>
>>81153472
Hey I'm just repeating what anons agreed upon in past threads, I don't care either way if its Fred as the finale or someone else. Fairly certain its because he's meant to be Kira that he was scripted to be the final boss of the part.
>>
>>81106207
Can stand-doc-fag sort the new stand suggestions based on which parts they will (potentially) appear in? Because it looks like a mess right now, and if they don't have a specific part then put them in a "no part specified" category.
>>
>>81153497
The new suggestions are at the top so that Reviewfag can find them easily if he wants to when he gets back. But you're right, sorting them would be a good idea. I'll get on that.
>>
>>81153492
Well yeah he started off as the Kira-expy, but then the Lonely Hearts Club was introduced, which creates a much larger scale of events in the part, and as far as I know, Fred's role has been cut down a lot. I mean he still does a lot of important shit, like killing Gadget, but he's not the all-star enemy of the part.
>>
>>81153530
Thanks. Don't forget to do that too for the updated existing stand abilities.

Excuse my autism.
>>
>>81153531
Well when we last discussed Part 4 people still seemed under the assumption that Fred would be final-boss tier material. As the one who killed the detective who would become Danny the Street and the Killer whom Gadget had come to the City to locate, having HIM be fodder for introducing the Lonely Hearts Club would be strange story-wise also. Again, I really have no preference either way, but as long as Fred is the Kira equivalent anons will probably be pushing hard to have him as a major threat on par with or over and above the Lonely Hearts Club
>>
>>81153582
The problem is, either way someone is going to be disappointed. If we make Fred final boss material and push him for important, the Lonely Hearts Club becomes kind of irrelevant and dull (if not completely removed) if the Club becomes the main enemy force, then Fred, even with his importance early on, will be pushed to a minor villain role and taken out probably half way through.
>>
>>81153637
Maybe there's a way to compromise. Maybe Fred is trying to weasel his way into the club by any means necessary, which could lead to him, maybe, killing off the leader of the club? Everyone else could be so terrified, or at this point respect him, that they keep him as the leader and don't do anything about it. Fred could know that the Coalition is onto him, so he organizes an all out street brawl between the club and the Coalition, eventually leaving the final battle between the Ed Boys and Fred. Or something like that.
>>
>>81153637
Agreed. However, it'll probably be best if we discussed this further when Part 4 becomes the main focus or at least when there are more people around to give their inputs.

From my perspective at least I saw them as equal threats, the only difference being that the Lonely Hearts Club ended up being taken down before Fred. He was technically an honorary member as far as I was concerned, its just that the Club didn't want to officially acknowledge him as such.
>>
>>81153672
No, cause that isn't a compromise, thats still pushing Fred as a centerpiece, and then ruining the whole point of the club by making them fight out in the open.

Not to mention, if Hector is the leader of the club, Fred would really have no way of killing him off, since Hector's Stands are hard counters to Floyd The Barber.
>>
>>81153582
>>81153637
>>81153672
>>81153715
What about instead Fred being Kira's Expy, he's Akira's Expy, except he lasts longer?
>>
>>81153715
And as far as I am concerned, the Club treated him like a penniless mutt, kills without restraint and provides nothing to the club, so they have no reason to want him around.
>>
>>81153743
Fair points all in all, but I'd say the solution is trying to reconcile anons desire for their Kira expy with the idea behind the Lonely Heart Club rather than picking one or the other.

To be honest I have no idea why anons didn't want to have Fred just be part of the Club. Maybe the other members might not really approve, but it would solve this issue quite handily if he maybe just assumes he's a member and the rest just don't care enough to try correcting him and risk getting cut to pieces.
>>
>>81153672
The theme of 4 is money, but scams factor heavily in too. I'm thinking something similar to this, except Fred is pulling strings the whole time. He fakes his death after what seems to be a climactic battle, but leaves enough clues to lead to the club. Throughout everything with the club things happen too easily and coincidences keep piling up, but only one character seems to notice. When the club is defeated that character isn't satisfied and starts trying to piece things together, which all leads back to Fred. Hector's motivation seems weak to me (take over the world with killers! Nyeh!), but Fred's could be great in this scenario if we play it right.
>>
>>81153824
Hector's motivation is originally to take over the world with Stand killers, but by the time the events occur it becomes clear Hector has devolved into a horrible killer just like everyone else rather than pushing his plans for an evil empire. I mean shit, he's a cannibal.
>>
>>81153922
So now he kills for shiggles and lunch? Honestly that's even less interesting to me, even considering the backstory. Fred being a maniac who's still lucid enough to make long term plans for petty revenge seems way more interesting.
>>
>>81153965
Kira was just a guy with a hand fetish who wanted a quiet life.
>>
>>81153922
>>81153965
Why not make Hector's club still planning to take over the world, only that they're still trying to gather influence by attempting to recruit the strongest stand users in the area, including Fred who merely wants a "quite life" and not interested in their shenanigans despite repeated invitations?
>>
Why has part 3 development slowed down so much? Is it because the only thing left is fights and working out the kinks with Snoopy and Bluto?
>>
>>81154996
It's Easter, people have stuff to do today.

Also there are at least four fights that still need fleshing out.
>>
Wait is this an actual thing

Is someone legitimately drawing this shit out or
>>
>>81155474
Last i recall someone was paneling out Part 1 currently
>>
Alright since discussion seems to be slow today I'll get to reviewing some of the suggestions we've got so far in Reviewfag's place

>>81111439
So basically this guy can manipulate water with his mop/bucket Stand with the caveat that its effectiveness depends on how sinister his opponents are. I wasn't sure about it at first when I first read it but I admit that that idea has grown on me a little, especially when I think of him as a potential minor ally in Part 5. I personally don't really like Stands that take the form of objects, but in this case I think it works.

>>81112512
Another one that I basically didn't see anything special about, but then I saw this >>81148372 and changed my mind. Part 4 as an early-game antagonist for sure.

>>81133538
Got to be honest here, but I don't really like this one. Maybe its because I find the idea of a punchghost talking to beings outside its user only works in very specific cases. Also if I'm reading this right its core power is that it gets stronger by making people miserable/lose motivation, and I think Mandy's [ONCE IN A LIFETIME] does the whole 'losing motivation' thing in a much more interesting fashion.

>>81134233
This seems strange enough to work for Part 5 as you suggested, so it gets my approval.

>>81152949
Unfortunately the Stand's main ability is something that an existing Jojo Stand does (Part 3's [JUSTICE]). Transforming the user's own blood into spinning projectiles sounds like it could have some potential though, maybe develop that aspect of the Stand instead.

If you go with the blood thing she could be in Part 5 or Part 6 as an antagonist.
>>
>>81148372

fucking nice
>>
>>81148372
Fuck, dude. 10/10.
>>
Isn't Donald supposed to be in 5 rather then 4? He's listed in 4 in the doc.
>>
>>81158847
Since [Steam Machine] got so much attention last thread we talked about moving Donald up to Part 4 so we could have it show up sooner. Stan didn't have anybody working with him for the bet so we figured maybe he could take Shaggy & Scooby while Scrooge could have Donald with him. But if more people would prefer Donald to be in Part 5 I'll shift him back.
>>
>>81159355
I mean the thread before the last sorry.
>>
>>81157444
>>81157101
>>81155729
>>81152006
>>81150748
>>81148879
>>81148829
Nice to see you all like the design
>>
File: 1421475240285.png (696 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421475240285.png
696 KB, 1280x720
>>81153730
I was personally confused as to when the club showed up altogether. I thought the implication from the earliest pastesbins that the Club didn't show up until some chapter after 4, with Fred's journals or whatever indicating there were more professional ones

we could potentially try to mix the two or three ideas together in a real shonen fashion, just in general, your final fight isn't a team of equal enemies. you've got one big finale fight, even if it's 5 on one

>the group finds and obliterates Fred; smash him or blow him up so that all that's left is his electric razor, or maybe destroy his whole barbership hideout and they search for a body, perhaps even finding a few pieces of him (arm, leg, etc) and believe he's dead
>find the leads to the Lonely Hearts, figure why not stop the rest of the bastards and maybe get some more bounty out of it
>just as they finish the Hearts, Fred appears out of fucking nowhere and lets himself into the club. realize he used his power to turn himself into a razorblade to hide among his barber tools. if he was missing parts that they found in the crash, he has replaced them with more razor blades
>super upgrade final form Fred as boss battle while they're already pretty winded
>>
File: 1458819078085.png (519 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458819078085.png
519 KB, 1115x1600
>>81155134
>>81154996
I'll be able to handle Snoopy when I crank out something Monday while I'm bored at work.

might take a crack at Yosemite when I get a firm grasp on his Stand and have the time, and maybe the Eds fighting Tom

>>81155474
pic related
>>
Here's a thought:
>Conman Coalition pisses off the Lonely Hearts Club as before
>club tries to take them out, die to the conmen one by one
>final club member lays dying at last
>"You've done well... killing us all... I think I'll leave the club... in your capable hands."
>not long after, Fred finally shows himself
>"Good evening friends, my name is Fred."
>"I've heard the Lonely Hearts are dead,"
>"And you are now in charge instead."
>"So will you... accept my application?"
>>
>>81159386
While I see where you're coming from, Floyd The Barber doesn't function that way. It makes objects vibrate and function like an electric razor of ludicrous power, but it doesn't turn them into *actual* razors. It basically turns any object into an extreme danger to touch.
>>
>>81159355
Part 4 has a lot of protagonists, so we could just pair Stan or Scrooge with Hiro, Gogo, Shaggy, or Scooby, while Part 5 has almost no protagonists (only two of them even have elaborated stands).
>>
>>81159355
The thing with Shaggy was that Scrooge hired him to investigate Fred-related shenaniganry, IIRC. Stan doesn't seem the type to bother investigating except for reward money. I say we save Donald for part 5.
>>
>>81160073
I thought we were putting in Handsome Squidward as an ally in Part 5 after the whole stand thing last thread.
>>
What is your favorite stand from each part so far?
try not to say stands you made
>>
>>81160844
i like snoopy's stand.

it's simple and cool all at once.
>>
File: 67548930.jpg (26 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
67548930.jpg
26 KB, 624x352
Got another Stand User idea.

User: The Backson.
Stand Name: 「BLACK ICE」
Stand Appearance: Big and brutish, sort of "stereotypical evil-looking monster" type. Big horns and claws and such.
Ability: When people enter what The Backson considers its "territory" (probably a mile or two radius), they will suddenly become aware of an entity known as "The Backson" and will fear it greatly. They will be "aware" of rumors and myths of the creature and what it does, each story more terrifying than the last. What they don't know is that all of these ideas and memories are implanted by 「BLACK ICE」.

I was thinking he could be in Part 7, with the race coincidentally going into his territory.

Now as for his personality, I'm not sure what's better. Making him actually evil and villainous, or a nice guy like in the movie who simply has no control over his Stand. Either way, he could maybe have a Corpse Part, and if he's a good guy could even potentially be killed by a villain.

Thoughts?
>>
>>81161449
The Stand seems to have no real punch behind it. People get frightened, but nothing really beyond that. It seems a bit too weak to be applied to villainy. Makes for a sympathetic good guy with a rogue Stand, though.
>>
>>81159355
Can you review >>81115074 ?
>>
>>81161926
>"I just wanna have some friends, but ever since this ghostly feller kept followin' me, everyone just runs! Go on, shoo!" *swats at his Stand to no effect*
>>
>>81161971
Yeah, we could run with this.
>>
>>81162208
And honestly, DAVE would be perfect to kill The Backson off. After all, robots HAVE no feelings like fear. He'd be totally immune!
>>
>>81162316
Yeah, that would work. I like it when things sorta fall into place.
>>
>>81107528
Heres an idea:
Stand Name: I2I

Appearance: Two extra pupils and irises inside the stand users eye.

Powers: Anyone making eye contact with the eye containing the stand slowly has their strength, vitality and popularity drained for the duration of the eye contact. The stand user can see out of these eyes. When active there is a mild physical connection that forces the victim to maintain eye contact. With effort however the victim may tare their gaze away.

The draining is a slow process, draining one percent of each of the targets strength, vitality and popularity per minute eye contact is maintained. This ability is instantly canceled if the STAND USER looks away and the drained abilities are returned. If the victim looks away the stand user will gain victims abilities semi-permanently, but they will be returned to the victim on the stand users death.

ADDITION: Secondary Ability: World Tour: Though I2I is always summoned in/starts within one of the stand users eyes, it does not have to remain there. The stand user can send them out onto any physically touching surface, moving them across their own body, into and across physical objects and even into other peoples bodies

If one of the eyes of I2I migrates onto the eye of another person, and touches their eyes iris or pupil, that person will fall under the effect of I2I's draining powers. This will happen even if the victim is asleep or has their eyes shut.

The only way to stop this ability is to permanently OR TEMPORARILY blind their eye containg one of I2I's eyes. This does not force I2I to leave their eye. This will also not damage I2I, but will blind the stand user in that eye and cause them pain for the duration.

If I2I's eye leaves the victims eye before one hundred percent of their abilities are drained, the abilities will be returned to the victim.

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: E
SPEED: C
RANGE:A
DURABILITY:A
PRECISION:B
DEVELOPMENTAL POTENTIAL: A (may change as the user drains others abilities)
>>
>>81162894
I like this.
>>
File: Blackheart_(4126).jpg (286 KB, 1305x1194) Image search: [Google]
Blackheart_(4126).jpg
286 KB, 1305x1194
>>81152949
How about to make the stands ability a more powerful version of its first sub ability?

So have the stand be able to manipulate any blood shed by the user into spinning projectiles, though not being able to manipulate blood that it sheds or its ability sheds.

How about making it look like a shadowy set of clothes and large shadowy wig, so it kind of looks like a hollow,clothes based version of the marvel comics Blackheart.

Then it could also have the ability of being worn to transform the user into a powerful and charismatic rock and roll singer IF the user feeds it with enough blood. In fact, the more blood the stronger the stand and the better the music.
>>
>>81163014
Thanks! I was pretty pleased with that idea actually.
>>
File: hardy boys.jpg (103 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hardy boys.jpg
103 KB, 400x300
Stand suggestion, tell me what you think.
User: Hardy Boys, South Park
Name: [SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL], credits song to the Clue movie
Appearance: Standard looking punch-ghost adorned with question marks and investigator apparel, this could use tweaking.
Abilities: A shared stand between both Hardy Boys. The stand's power increases exponentially whenever it's users find what they consider to be a [CLUE]. The Hardy Boys are extremely liberal with what they legitimately consider to be [CLUES], making this stand very powerful, especially in an investigation setting.

Power: C
Durability: D
Precision: A
Speed: C
Range: D
Developmental Potential: A

I figure we could probably put them in either part 3 or 4. In part 3 they're mooks sent by Daffy, but my idea for part 4 is this. Since Scrooge hired Shaggy and Scooby to help solve the mystery and get the reward money, maybe the Eds or Stan adopt the idea and hire their own private investigators. This could even come to a fight between Shaggy and Scooby vs The Hardy Boys over who gets to solve the mystery. It could definitely use some work, but tell me what you think.
>>
>>81163889
Not only is it a funny idea, but I'm liking the punch-ghost aspect. It seems like most Stands in this project don't seem to weaponize just punching people in the God-damn face, which (call me simple) was why I love Part 3 so much, watching Star Platinum just go to fucking town on a bad guy.
>>
>>81163833
So if we go with the sub ability as the main one, should there be a way to flesh it out to make it more powerful?
>>
>>81107528
Look what I got dude!! Awesome!
>>
So...have we figured out which part Jimmy is going to be in yet?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-14-59-46.png (420 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-14-59-46.png
420 KB, 1280x800
>>81164455
He wont be named Jimmy, his nickname will be Johnny Quasar.
>>
why is Daffy's stand "La Cucaracha" instead of "Carolina in the Morning" or "Danny Boy"?
>>
>>81164507
Not that Jimmy! the one from EEnE!
>>
File: 45d.gif (2 MB, 432x270) Image search: [Google]
45d.gif
2 MB, 432x270
>>81164513
Bcuz reasons...
>>
>>81164535
Is he even in this?
>>
>>81164891

He is listed in Part 5 as one of the protagonists.
>>
>>81164964
Wasn't hethe one with [Peaches & Cream]? You know, that Suit Stand that could steal the outlines of things.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.